Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 663 664 [665] 666 667 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3942178 times)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 8: Civilians killed:0 (!)
« Reply #9960 on: November 30, 2012, 11:48:25 am »

((Pretty sure he means west side of the government sector, but he should probably spell that out.))
((Bingo. Spinal, you could have cleared that doubt over IRC, shame on you.))
((Oh. Well I'm silly then.))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9961 on: November 30, 2012, 04:06:44 pm »

Team D Leader Faith, Elevator

Head towards Police Station entrance with the group.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #9962 on: November 30, 2012, 05:01:57 pm »

(( Istill don't understand, I'm an idiot you see.))
((I should've been point blank.

I mean, why are you stating specifically Jim or I?))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9963 on: November 30, 2012, 05:14:55 pm »

((Because they are beacons of humanity, love and common decency, the only such examples in dear young Bruce's life right now. If anything were to happen to them, why, he'd be mortified! Mortified enough to get kick-ass cybernetic enhancements at the cost of his own humanity! Mortified enough to try to become awesome at any cost!))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #9964 on: November 30, 2012, 05:37:23 pm »

Team A and Team B
"All right. Government sector it is. Milno, which side do you want your team to take, east or west?" Jim asked, looking at the map on his wristpad.

Jim leads his team to the Government sector and sweeps the side Milno doesn't choose.
Quote from: Simus F-I, to Miyamoto
If you could keep an eye out for any gauss pistols, clips, or ammunition not otherwise specified in the Police Station, it'd be appreciated.

Move Out!

Bruce, unintrested in chatter, those the following.
Go's to the east side, keeps an eye out for mines and hostiles, war team if he finds any.
((I've been thinking you know how the doctor once turned someone into a spider thingy? I'm thinking of letting him do things like that too me, especally if Jim, Feyri or I are killed/botted.))

[Team A Medic - Mesk]

"Combined strike on the prison?  I don't like the sound of that..."
Follow Jim.

((Can't see the map for shits. Thanks for pointing out the directions, SC.))

[Team B Leader=Milno]

Milno takes a look at the map for a moment before motioning his team to follow him.
"I'm taking west. Come on, lemmings."

Get moving with the team to West side of the government sector.

Spoiler: A-B Teams (click to show/hide)
Follow Milno!  Sing his praises over radio.

[Team B Sniper: Thomas]
Follow Milno, rifle ready.

"Gotcha."

Jim and Milno lead the way, opening the door leading toward the government sector. The Door opens onto a very long, utterly empty hallway. At the end of the hallway is a large and uneven, grayish barricade, seemingly made from large pieces of metal, though it's hard to tell from this distance. On the ground, beneath the team's feet, is a rather large, extremely dark blood stain, with a thin line of drag marks leading off farther down the hall.

Team C
and Team D

Go to Police station, sweep the east side of it. Watch for traps or anything like that, stay in front of the team.. Play blatant lies.mp3 upon entering.

'Okay then, team D, could you take the west side of the station? We'll take the east side.'

Over squad channel: 'I'm going to walk in front of you guys, in case we encounter any nasty surprises. Flint, you're with me, you've got the second most armor in this group after all.'
Stacy, Team C Physimancer, 3rd Level Entrance Hall.

"Ah, the prison. Definitely a happy place. Yes sirree. Convicts versus convicts, that's the order of the day."

Go with the C an D Teams to the Police Station, watch out for traps. For real this time.

Team C - Feyri Nirel ; Armored Mercenary ; Main Elevator
[...]

Also, Tir. While none of that dialogue in the jewelry shop was being broadcast to anyone, if Feyri could hear him over the video feed then wouldn't she hear everything he, Faith, and Bruce said? :P)
"Hey Jim, remember our promise OK? Judging by the looks of things, we're in for quite a surprise." Feyri said as the group split yet again.
((Also, my communicator is having static problems. It's when I banged the faceplate stuck :P))

"Alright! Teams C, and D, anyone with heavy armor and/or shielding, form the front ranks - anyone else with heavy firepower or long range weaponry, stay behind. I'm at least hopeful we're expecting automated defenses or probably going to see if their 'Police Station' has an armory. If the people above us died via bludgeoning, then cheers to hoping people have holed up there as a safe haven."

Feyri leads the way, shield and rifle in hand as Teams C & D head towards the Police Station.

"Can anyone with loudspeakers broadcast our intentions, please? I heard machinery before coming from the lower levels, only that and nothing more."

Spoiler: Team C (click to show/hide)
Name:Flint/Shrink-wrapped Miner - Team C - Hallway to PD

"I've got your back boss. Let's just hope that if any survivors are here they will not think I'm a murderous miner that has come to eat them. Except if they have bad intentions. Then I'll MAKE them think I'm a murderous miner. Hehehe..."

Follow the leader, but try to stay a couple of steps behind him.

Team D Leader Faith, Elevator

Head towards Police Station entrance with the group.
Jobasio simply kept pace with the others, gauss rifle ready as always.
He had fought down the shock of seeing the carnage of the level above, and now he was just keeping calm, watching the corridoor ahead and keeping an eye on the rest of team D. 'Well, the veterans here don't seem too worried, although apparently this mission is unusual.'

He'd mostly been ignoring the other teams, but something about what Feyri said made him uneasy. He glanced aside at her as he walked, narrowing his eyes uncertainly within his faceplate.
"Hold on... What bet?" He looked back to the way ahead after he spoke. 'Can't let my guard down. No distractions.'

After a moments thought, he spoke up again to the group: "Did anyone think to ask command about the status of the police force? Perhaps they kept radio contact or somesuch? It's doubtful, but I'd like to hope at least someone managed to hide successfully in the police station. Of course, then the disease might have finished them anyway..."

>Head with team D to the Police Station, scan the way ahead for hostiles, as per usual.

Definitely stop before reaching the door.
Bishop walked along calmly along the corridors, running the map and what he had learned so far over in his mind.

"I'm sure we can find a list of prisoners and crimes in the police station, for what good that will do. And Sambo, I'm sure the police tried to keep order, but judging from all the bodies, odds are that they were killed when they got overwhelmed. So don't shoot anyone unless they shoot first, ok?"

Off to the police station we go!
Sambo - Team D - Elevator

"The coppers must have been pretty useless if they let this shit-hole get into this shape. Can we at least shoot them? It's probably their fucken fault that all those poor pricks got chopped-up upstairs anyway", says Sambo, adding inept colonial police officers to the list of "things-he-thinks-its-OK-to-laser".

Go with Team D to the police station.
Team C and D do the same, walking to the door that opens onto the long hall to the police station area. Feyri shoulders her way into the point position and takes several decisive steps forward down the hall with her shield raised, walking over the blood stain on the ground without a thought. At the other end of the hall is a metal barricade with caution tape and bright orange warning cones set up all around it. Somewhere in the mass of metal and yellow and black striped tape, something moves.

[Feyri end:5]

Without warning Feyri stumbles back, a large semicircular chunk of her combat shield exploding into fragments, spiderweb cracks running through the remaining upper half. She catches her balance and drops to one knee holding the shield in front of her as the last bits of shrapnel, tiny fragments of metal bullet and plastic shield, tinkle and plink to the ground.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #9965 on: November 30, 2012, 05:47:56 pm »

Name:Flint - Team C - PD entrance

"SHOOTER! TAKE COVER!"

Take Feyri to cover if she doesn't move. Try to take cover. If no cover is available try to ram the barricade near the place the shot came. Also shout that this is a UWM rescue mission through the speakers.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 05:42:39 am by Parisbre56 »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9966 on: November 30, 2012, 05:52:01 pm »

"Team A, we're following the bloodstains. Let's go," Jim said, suiting action to word.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9967 on: November 30, 2012, 05:56:35 pm »

Stacy, Team C Physimancer, PD Entrance

Stand behind Miyamoto and try to locate the shooter. Shout to them after the others have finished blaring their bits of diplomacy:

"Stand down, citizens, or we will be forced to use lethal force to subdue you!"

If and only if they keep shooting, use MFM to superheat the air in their general vicinity unless anybody from my team has already tackled them or killed them or something.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 08:22:14 am by Harry Baldman »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9968 on: November 30, 2012, 06:00:39 pm »

Team D Leader Faith, Police Station Hallway

"Damn it, I knew it!" Faith shouted, moving to retreat. "Everyone get back, it's not worth getting shot over."

Switching to speakers, she upped the volume so whoever was firing at them could hear her.

"Attention shooter, this is a UWM rescue force. Please be advised that we have enough firepower to reduce that barricade to molten fluid.

That said, our primary objective is to locate and evacuate all survivors, so if you would like to talk about this instead, please feel free."

Retreat, blare diplomacy at the barricade.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9969 on: November 30, 2012, 06:37:51 pm »

[Team B Sniper: Thomas Harrison]
Head up north, stay to the side of and slightly behind Milno.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 04:02:54 pm by Spinal_Taper »

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #9970 on: November 30, 2012, 06:38:57 pm »

((Because they are beacons of humanity, love and common decency, the only such examples in dear young Bruce's life right now. If anything were to happen to them, why, he'd be mortified! Mortified enough to get kick-ass cybernetic enhancements at the cost of his own humanity! Mortified enough to try to become awesome at any cost!))
((That and the fact Jim is the only one who's interacted with me who wasn't a dick.))
"Blood..This isn't a good sign."
Follow team, ready gun, watch for mines.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9971 on: November 30, 2012, 06:45:22 pm »

Stay in front of the team. If the team starts retreating, retreat as well, but stay between them and the shooter. Blare blatant lies.mp3 through speakers. If they fire at us again, shoot the mining laser at them, make sure none of our team is standing in front of me as I do so.

'Everybody retreat, stay behind my suit. Pancaek, Stacy, keep your amps ready. Feyri, you alright in there? Can you still walk? If so, get behind me.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #9972 on: November 30, 2012, 07:21:20 pm »

"I like how we're giving mister blasty over there a chance to surrender, no way that could go wrong."

Get behind Miyamoto in cover, clear mind and focus on the area the attack came from. Should they fire again, do an amp attack together with Stacy, heating the air like she does

Yell to our attacker:"If you do not comply and surrender this instant we will be forced to subdue you."

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #9973 on: November 30, 2012, 07:30:23 pm »

[Team A Medic - Mesk]

"Right you are, O Glorious Leader."
Onward!
"Sounds like the other team's run into trouble... we'd best step careful."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9974 on: November 30, 2012, 07:41:20 pm »

"Nothing we can do about it if they are. We have our orders. All the same, I have some faith in them; I think they can handle their end of things."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 ... 663 664 [665] 666 667 ... 1256