Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 658 659 [660] 661 662 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3944195 times)

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 8: Civilians killed:0 (!)
« Reply #9885 on: November 29, 2012, 07:21:28 am »

'Ok guys, it seems we could use this elevator if we wanted, but since I'm not sure which button does what, I'm going to stay off of it. Wouldn't want to accidently carry us up only to die by radiation poisoning. I say we go help sweep the entertainment district, or head to the main elevator and wait for the others there if they're almost finished.'

If there is still an  area unexplored in the entertainment district, go there and sweep it. If not, go to main elevator and wait for the others.

While going to the entertaiment district, Miyamoto passes by Feyri first.
'Hey, Feyri, I know you really want to find out what happened here, but we've only searched two levels yet. I really feel that we'll need to go deeper to find out what happened here. And besides, these people are long gone already, so let's focus on saving the ones that aren't dead yet, ok?'

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9886 on: November 29, 2012, 07:26:36 am »

Jim, noticing that Faith had entered the jewelry as well as the fact no one was paying attention to him, followed her in. It was quite evident she was casing the joint, so he sidled over and tapped her on the shoulder to get her attention. "Hey. What do you think Feyri would like?" he asked as he looked over the display cases.

Jim also enters the jewelry store with intent to loot, takes whatever Faith recommends him to, then heads back to his team.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #9887 on: November 29, 2012, 07:43:44 am »

Bruce followed into the jewlery shop, hearing Jims question he asked Who she was, and then when being told about the girlfriend thing he shall suggest "A wedding ring."
Lollygag!
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 8: Choosing teams
« Reply #9888 on: November 29, 2012, 07:50:20 am »

[Team B Leader=Milno=Entertainment District]

"These were probably their own who got struck by the plague." Milno affirms, standing up and stretching before turning his head to the people near him. "I don't think there's much to see here, so let's sweep the rest of the entertainment district and wrap things up."

Regroup, search the rest of the entertainment district to get things done.

Spoiler: A-B Teams (click to show/hide)
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9889 on: November 29, 2012, 07:58:44 am »

Stacy, Team C Physimancer, Storage Elevator.

"Hm, I have an idea! Maybe there's a service ladder in the elevator shaft? We could use that."

Check the ceiling of the elevator for any potential openings. If there are any, look up through them and look for anything suspicious, like damage to the shaft, or useful, like a service ladder. If there isn't an opening, step out of the elevator and melt-cut a Standard Entrance Hole in its ceiling after making sure nobody is inside.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 10:00:48 am by Harry Baldman »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #9890 on: November 29, 2012, 08:21:33 am »

Team C - Feyri Nirel ; Armored Mercenary ; With my team.

Quote from: Feyri Nirel ; Broadcasting
Riots. Starvation - people welding in their own friends/neighbors/family or close associated species 'For the Greater Good'...

Either I'm suspecting this colony has a science lab located deep within this place that did mutants/mutations, or stuff. Because judging by these marks - including the ones on the containers and ship above, it seems we're dealing with people of a mutagenic trait.

Or I'm just rambling again. Whatever.

Did I just press that to BROADCAST?! NO!

Quote from: Feyri Nirel ; Broadcasting
That wasn't a broadcast, was it? =/

The rest of my team is finding a way down the storage elevator. I'll be with them if anyone calls.

Put hearing piece to metal floor. Try to discern any sounds below.

Spoiler: Team C (click to show/hide)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9891 on: November 29, 2012, 08:41:14 am »

To Feyri: "I feel like I have to reprimand you for unfair discrimination against mutants. We should be kind to our mutant friends despite any unavoidable and destructive dementia visited upon them by their outlandish treatments. Or at least that's what I'm always ready to say if anyone asks, in preparation for any new mutant rebellions. Because honestly, to put it in the vernacular, them motherfuckers be crazy."

"Back on subject, though, I'm pretty sure we won't be running into any Altered in here. Crazies, sure, but not Altered. That would be highly improbable, to say the least. It would require some kind of indefinite preservation method, some kind of revolutionary new-age technology... a stasis pod, if you will, for that to be possible, you know. So stay positive, Secondary Leader!"

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #9892 on: November 29, 2012, 08:58:32 am »

((At least Faith isn't searching for PHAT LEWT while a teammate is bleeding to death, right?))

Lars bowed his head over the corpses.  "May Steve guide their souls onward."

That done, he headed out with the saint.

Assist Saint Milno, and wrap it up.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9893 on: November 29, 2012, 09:10:50 am »

Oh yeah, like I'm discriminating MYSELF- [CENSORED]...

Quote from: Feyri Nirel = Stacy
I'm not against mutants. =/

Ok calm down he doesn't know your state no need for swearing or doing harsh stuff don't do what you did last time please no don't

Quote from: Feyri Nirel = Stacy
Meaning I'm just hypothesizing out loud, excuse my language there...I just don't like the feeling I have whenever I see these types of corpses.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9894 on: November 29, 2012, 09:20:29 am »

To Feyri: "Oh no, I'm not telling you to not discriminate against them. After all, like I said, them motherfuckers be crazy, you know. I'm just telling you to do so privately, where none can hear you! Secrets are power, after all. Keep your hatred and bigotry within you, and the mutants will never see it coming, I tell you."

"Hey, wait, what do you mean when you say you don't like the feeling you get when you see these types of corpses? Are there types of corpses you are perfectly okay with looking at, then? And what's so terrible about these particular dead people? They look perfectly normally dead to me. Is there something you know and aren't telling us, hm?"

Stacy hardly notices as he slips into his old clerk routine of questioning people as though he were establishing the criminal past of a captured terrorist. He always loved it when he made a particular person crack.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 09:33:27 am by Harry Baldman »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9895 on: November 29, 2012, 09:35:52 am »

"What I'm hiding, Stacy, is my total insecurity regarding dead people! Ok?" Feyri snapped back. "I don't like how most of them - those who died via bludgeon or other artificial cause - are piled up or clustered in groups! It's like they were rounded up and stuff, or at least laid for formality or cleanliness...Like it was all a set up! Those guys in the mining suits? I don't get how they died by no exposure to the outer air but then, judging by teammate report, they just died.

"I also don't like what else is happening. Death by starvation, my best guess for those at Water Production. Meaning they were holding out with hope for us, or anyone to save them! The doors were welded not by a cutting torch but by another, more complex weapon. Whoever painted those signs had a good idea to do whatever to let them die like that, and whatever did the carnage above had good reason to...well, set of a radioactive room to cover their tracks? We're fighting blind here until somehow, I'm betting, we're going into direct contact with whatever did this.

"And I believe you're all thinking I'm pretty stupid now, aren't you?"

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #9896 on: November 29, 2012, 09:36:45 am »

"Excuse me, but I'll have you know that despite what the UWM wants you to think not all mutants are bad. Sure, the altered were a menace, a virus that needed to be cleansed but that doesn't mean that genetic modification is wrong in principle or that you should call genetically modified people whatever name you fancy. I suggest you stop this immediately Stacy. And do not insult our teammates."

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9897 on: November 29, 2012, 09:46:58 am »

To Feyri: "You are indeed quite suspicious, ma'am, some would even say paranoid. But that has never been a bad quality in a person. Your suspicions and paranoia may in fact keep you alive longer than any of us, and I want you to know that your fears are in fact entirely justified. There may be a conspiracy or horrible plot at work here, there may be... uh... different people rampaging about on the lower levels and we might not even realize it yet. But you, on the other hand, you will remain watchful. Paranoia is just wisdom of a different sort, seeing a pattern where none other can. Sure, sometimes you will be wrong. However, to entirely disregard the warnings of the chronically anxious would be absolute folly. So don't be ashamed. Voice your concerns. You might just be on the right track."

To Flint: "Oh, right. Of course. Wouldn't want them to catch on, eh? Besides, I'm not insulting anyone, am I? Wait, am I?"
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 09:48:57 am by Harry Baldman »

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #9898 on: November 29, 2012, 09:52:53 am »

"Ehhh... Why do I even bother?"

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9899 on: November 29, 2012, 10:00:26 am »

((Stacy is a bloody hilarious character. :))))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 ... 658 659 [660] 661 662 ... 1256