Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 621 622 [623] 624 625 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3946891 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 8: Choosing teams
« Reply #9330 on: November 20, 2012, 12:17:13 am »

Stacy, Team C - Hallway to Temporary Storage.

"More dead people. Seems like they were awfully keen on massacring each other."

Proceed to Temporary Storage. Keep out a watchful eye for traps, threats and threatening traps.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9331 on: November 20, 2012, 02:03:59 am »

Miyamoto, Team C leader, Temporary storage
Spoiler: Team C and D (click to show/hide)

'Miyamoto here, just entered Temp storage, more bodies here. They're different from the previous though, be cautious when you check them. Team C, regroup at Temp storage and check these bodies, I'll recon the room.'

Look out for a good vantage point, and fly up there. Examine temp storage again from there, both normal and heat vision. Draw a small map of the room and share it with the rest of the team, if necessary.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9332 on: November 20, 2012, 02:40:07 am »

Team D Leader Faith, Hallway

"'Doing anything?' He wasn't even armed, what could he be doing that's so terrible?

And being in a wartorn plague-infested former colony is not an excuse to act exactly like the kind of psychopaths we're hoping we don't find in here. Don't laser people unless you've got a damned good reason, don't threaten to laser people unless you've got a damned good reason, and in general don't be the kind of berserk asshole that makes shooting us as soon as we walk in the door a good idea, alright?" Faith replied, eyebrow invisibly raised behind her faceplate. "We're here to help people that can still use it and not get shot in the process, not shoot anything that moves and hope nothing shoots back."
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #9333 on: November 20, 2012, 03:54:00 am »

Team D, Lukas, in hallway

Lukas taps his right foot impatiently, making dents in the floor. "C'mon, he's dead and team C is already way ahead of us. Let's go, let's go!"

Lukas doesn't wait for the others and makes his way to the temporary storage room. When he sees the bodies he inspects the one nearest to him in more detail.
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
  • Three seconds to catsplosion and counting.......
    • View Profile
« Reply #9334 on: November 20, 2012, 04:54:33 am »

"The whole friggen idea was to disarm him. Shit, you don't get much more disarmed than when bits get cut off with a laser. How do you know the bastard didn't have a gun? Anyway, ummmmm, fuck. Sorry boss. I'll try not to shoot people. Well, I'll try to only shoot them if they don't answer. Actually, I'll just wait a bit, then see if I should shoot them.
But just as a request, if you're going to be talking to the fuckwits, could you stand back a bit? They're probably about to get shot, and I'd hate to see you caught in the crossfire."

Sambo's reaction to anything weird or any attacks is still to cut the "enemy's" arms and mid-torso off, with a 3 second cut-sweep across the chest area with his laser rifle. Sort of a standing-order reaction thing.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2012, 05:03:57 am by sambojin »
It's a game. Have fun.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #9335 on: November 20, 2012, 05:18:38 am »

((Reading past posts. Not a good thing when you're in a TIMEZONE WHERE EVERYONE ISN'T POSTING D:

And yeah, Miyamoto is team C leader because I'm a worthless heap of person.))

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9336 on: November 20, 2012, 05:43:45 am »

((You may want to remember that we have seven levels to clear and you only have 30 seconds of power per battery, which is consumed even quicker the more you ramp up the power. You won't have enough to 'disarm' everyone.))

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9337 on: November 20, 2012, 07:15:52 am »

((Reading past posts. Not a good thing when you're in a TIMEZONE WHERE EVERYONE ISN'T POSTING D:

And yeah, Miyamoto is team C leader because I'm a worthless heap of person.))

((Aww c'mon now, don't say such things. I mean, you survived quite a few mission already, which is something most people can't claim. If it means so much to you, I'll gladly turn over command to you. I just thought that it would be better if the enemy shot at the guy in the power armor first instead of you guys. ))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9338 on: November 20, 2012, 07:51:19 am »

((I mean by the constant 504 and that this jumps when I'm asleep/unable to post due to timezones.))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9339 on: November 20, 2012, 08:26:10 am »

((I'm pretty sure everyone got the 504 errors. I know I did. A lot. And Team C in general has mostly timezone-challenged players.))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9340 on: November 20, 2012, 08:29:56 am »

((Oh finally the 504 spree ended...I'll never get able to update my RTD now XD Anyway, yeah...GMT/UTC +8 here. If you can, anyone from Team C take control of my character - she has a sword, a gauss rifle and a shield. And a tesla sabre and 15 str :P))

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #9341 on: November 20, 2012, 08:31:20 am »

((I'm pretty sure everyone got the 504 errors. I know I did.))
((Ditto. There was also a maintenance message at some point, so it certainly was everyone.))
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #9342 on: November 20, 2012, 08:32:10 am »

((I also got them...and timezone-challenged players?...You are almost making it sound like we are retarded  :)

Anyway, I sympathize with you Tiruin. Working through the Einsteinian Roulette posts has become part of my morning routines.))
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9343 on: November 20, 2012, 11:02:35 am »

((I mean by the constant 504 and that this jumps when I'm asleep/unable to post due to timezones.))

((Wow, I guess I completely misinterpreted you there. And to think I actually felt guilty 'bout that.
Also, I'm in UTC+1, so I guess I'm just as boned as the rest of C-squad  :P ))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9344 on: November 20, 2012, 03:42:33 pm »

((No, I was actually being serious about everything else I said and didn't want to emphasize it by another post.))

In the Temporary Storage...

Team C - Feyri Nirel ; Mercenary.

"Huh. Very, very strange. Examination reveals no superficial scarring or wounding. I'll see if these cameras can...zoom."

Check if suit cameras can zoom in on those bodies - if not, scope them out and examine them more.

"Will try if vocalization affects anything - whistling, that is."

If nothing found strange. Whistle in a high-pitched tone. Modify suit as to amplify the tone. Check for any change in surroundings.

« Last Edit: November 20, 2012, 03:45:49 pm by Tiruin »
Pages: 1 ... 621 622 [623] 624 625 ... 1256