Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 556 557 [558] 559 560 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3946594 times)

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 7:Playing with fire
« Reply #8355 on: October 15, 2012, 03:58:07 pm »

'I swear, if I ever get out of this alive I'm gonna use frakking magnets to keep these lemmings together.'
((Milno kind of feels your pain.))

((Magnets would not be strong enough. Duct tape would not be strong enough. A pair of Saturn V rockets trying to force them together would not be enough.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #8356 on: October 15, 2012, 04:28:18 pm »

"You know, I think we've really bonded as a team. But next time, let's do it over lunch or something, not getting BLASTED BY A CITY! I mean how the frak does a city even attack us, it is AN INANIMATE FUCKING OBJECT!"

fiercely stab the city with a spoon for a moment, then calm down and follow Miyamoto and the merry bunch

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #8357 on: October 15, 2012, 05:17:03 pm »

Continue to the entrance then punch the wall as hard as I can and observe the damage to the wall and my fist.
"Guy's if anybody is hurt try to find cover or if they can't move somebody move them into cover and I'll come to collect them unless you can bring them back to me Bishop?

You make it back to the entrance and promptly punch the wall.
[end:1+2] You slam your fist into the stone and watch as a bit of your knuckles crack and chip off. Huh.
"I can't keep ferrying you people back and forth you know. I've got a limited amount of fuel and I have to make the best of it while I can. I'll scout ahead, and you guys follow up as fast as you can. We need to use this time to our advantage as much as possible."

Keep going ahead and scout from the rooftops. Look for moving robots and keep an eye on the whirlwind.
You zip up to the nearest building and look around. You still see some things flying around near to the Whirlwind, but you don't see anything near by, nor do you see anything threatening coming from Whirlwind at the moment. You hop down a few buildings toward the target.
Roger goes to Karen and does whatever you can do for lungs full of blood.  "You should get into a building, I don't see you doing much running with internal bleeding.
[med:4]
You bend down over Karen and feed a Coagulant booster and pain killer into her medical delivery system in the suit. That should help with any sort of internal bleeding and over all pain.
'I swear, if I ever get out of this alive I'm gonna use frakking magnets to keep these lemmings together.'

Continue to dome with rest of our squad. If Bishop warns us of incoming hurt, take cover in nearest building.

'Roger, have you found Karen? Do you think you could help her back to the entrance? If not, could you place her somewhere where we can pick her up quickly when we return from the center? I've got this feeling we'll be making a running escape by the end of this. And what about that warbot, is it still a threat?'
"Magnets" you mutter to yourself, following Bishop down the road.

Form up with bishop.

"Let's get inside before that happens again."
You head down the street with Miyamoto and Bishop.
"You know, I think we've really bonded as a team. But next time, let's do it over lunch or something, not getting BLASTED BY A CITY! I mean how the frak does a city even attack us, it is AN INANIMATE FUCKING OBJECT!"

fiercely stab the city with a spoon for a moment, then calm down and follow Miyamoto and the merry bunch
You bend up one of your spoons jabbing it into the ground before just following along with the group.

Bishop and his tag-alongs make it half way down the street between E and F.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8358 on: October 15, 2012, 05:20:07 pm »

Head towards karens position asking her to tell me where to find her on the way. Move carefully to avoid being seen.

Draxis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8359 on: October 15, 2012, 06:51:03 pm »

"Stay here; that should help but I still wouldn't recommend running around without reason.  Roger checks the contents of his Emergency Kit, then runs after Miyamoto and Bishop.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8360 on: October 15, 2012, 09:14:14 pm »

"How the city attacks us is like asking how the robots attacked us. It's an intelligent machine with an AI of some sort that doesn't appreciate us being here.

Anyway, the way forward looks clear from up here so far. Keep moving."

Keep going and keep scouting.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8361 on: October 16, 2012, 02:32:45 am »

'Maybe finally fate is smiling upon us.

Oh, and if we get out of here, I'll organize a romantic group dinner-bonding moment by candlelight. It'll be lovely.'

Keep going.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #8362 on: October 16, 2012, 05:27:12 am »

"Why do I have a feeling this place has some things that need to be destroyed."

Keep going.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8363 on: October 16, 2012, 07:41:35 am »

"Well, We've still got a job to do, damn damn if that doesn't help. I owe ya one for that, atleast."

Regroup, follwing roger.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #8364 on: October 16, 2012, 08:28:36 am »

Oh, and if we get out of here, I'll organize a romantic group dinner-bonding moment by candlelight. It'll be lovely.'

"We should invite the AM too, for courtesy's sake. Not sure about the doc though."

You know, I just realized this, does anyone know the AM's name? I've just been referring to her as AM the whole time...

keep following

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #8365 on: October 16, 2012, 02:11:53 pm »

Head towards karens position asking her to tell me where to find her on the way. Move carefully to avoid being seen.
You Sprint down 1 street, noticing with mild amusement that the buildings the first warbot destroyed are already being repaired by a swarm of builders. You notice two things as you run. The first being that you are no where near as fast as you used to be, the second being that you don't seem to be getting tired regardless of how long you run. You reach the intersection of 1 and A.
"Stay here; that should help but I still wouldn't recommend running around without reason.  Roger checks the contents of his Emergency Kit, then runs after Miyamoto and Bishop.
Your kit is roughly 2/3rds full of various medical supplies to handle minor injuries. You run down the street take a left and head toward Bishop and Miyamoto, making it to the intersection of E and 1.
"Well, We've still got a job to do, damn damn if that doesn't help. I owe ya one for that, atleast."

Regroup, follwing roger.
You try to stand but find that your leg is still dead from the hip down. You manage to wedge yourself against a wall and shove yourself up on one leg, but moving without some sort of crutch is going to be nearly impossible.

"We should invite the AM too, for courtesy's sake. Not sure about the doc though."

You know, I just realized this, does anyone know the AM's name? I've just been referring to her as AM the whole time...

keep following
'
'Maybe finally fate is smiling upon us.

Keep going.
"How the city attacks us is like asking how the robots attacked us. It's an intelligent machine with an AI of some sort that doesn't appreciate us being here.

Anyway, the way forward looks clear from up here so far. Keep moving."

Keep going and keep scouting.
"Why do I have a feeling this place has some things that need to be destroyed."

Keep going.

Bishop and friends continue on their merry treck through the war zone, their only significant sights being a few builder bots and the remains of what looks like a warbot near the intersection of 1 and G. They make it to 1 and G. Halfway down the road between G and H is a building on fire with a large part of it's front broken away, as though something fell or was shot into it. To the left looks clear for the moment and the right is nothing but a mass rubble spilling out into the street with dozens of builder bots crawlng over what looks to be an entire street worth of destoryed buildings.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8366 on: October 16, 2012, 02:26:02 pm »

Continue heading for Karen, Keep monitoring my new body for any changes as I go and avoid being seen, keep looking around me for anything of interest.

"Karen you will only slow the group down or get somebody else hurt now find a crutch and head back towards the entrance and I'll come help you. If you don't I will catch up and throw your sorry ass over my shoulder and carry you back."
« Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 02:31:42 pm by mesor »

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8367 on: October 16, 2012, 02:30:57 pm »

Karen started yelling into the comm.

"You, fuck off. If I see you, I'm gonna punch you harder than I punched that bloody walking artillery tower. Roger, mind giving me a hand? Or a crutch atleast?"
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #8368 on: October 16, 2012, 03:39:36 pm »

Stay with Bishop.

"Well what ever caused that must of been big."

« Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 04:53:10 pm by Tavik Toth »

Draxis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8369 on: October 16, 2012, 04:30:56 pm »

Roger keeps going after the group.  "Just that you are no longer actively dying doesn't mean you should running around... enough people have died already today.  Go with him.
Pages: 1 ... 556 557 [558] 559 560 ... 1256