Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 555 556 [557] 558 559 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3946590 times)

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 7:Playing with fire
« Reply #8340 on: October 14, 2012, 03:24:58 pm »

"What..the?"

figure what happend then continue to the target.

Draxis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8341 on: October 14, 2012, 04:40:10 pm »

"I'm fine... Is that looking like it will happen again?  Unless the answer is yes, Roger goes to E street and runs towards where Karen and the robot are.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2012, 08:14:20 pm by Draxis »

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8342 on: October 14, 2012, 10:25:52 pm »

"Well, this complicates matters..."

Bishop straightened and peered out the window cautiously, looking at the whirlwind.

"The city is actively trying to kill us now. It must not have liked us killing one of the hunters. Anyway, that should have hopefully shorted out all the robots so now is the best time to make a straight run for the whirlwind, before it charges up again at any rate. Let's get moving, quickly."

Haul ass to the whirlwind!

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8343 on: October 14, 2012, 10:31:47 pm »

Head back to the group...
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #8344 on: October 15, 2012, 01:02:23 am »

Run back to the entrance, Once I reach the entrance punch and then kick the wall and check the damage to both the wall and my limbs.

(( Can I still run?
Shame I'm not with the group, electrical discharge is perfect for me now since I'm made of stone. ))
You start running back toward the entrance to the dome. You make it about half way there.
Wait for the storm to pass over, then go to the rest of the team at 1-street. Continue down to objective once everybody is assembled.

'Yeah, we're all right, we're coming over to you now. I haven't heard from Karen in a while though, I don't know how she's doing.'

'Hey Karen, where are you now? What's your status?'

((I think the only chance she has of making it out alive is if Bishop rocket-jumps her to the entrance. He is the only one who could do it in reasonable speed, anyone else would take ages to drag her there. And we haven't even got close to the center, mind you, so we really shouldn't lag any further.))
You run through the fire and smoke till you reach 1 street and then connect up with the others as they peek out from a building on the intersection of E and 1.
"What..the?"

figure what happend then continue to the target.
You step out of the building and meet up with Miyamoto who tells you in no uncertain terms that you should "Stop running off on your own or else the next time you get your guts torn out he's not gonna come save your stupid ass."

"I'm fine... Is that looking like it will happen again?  Unless the answer is yes, Roger goes to E street and runs towards where Karen and the robot are.
You run down the street and take a hard left and head down 8 till you reach Karen where she's splayed out beside whats left of the giant howitzer-tron. She doesn't look good, she's moving very weakly and doesn't seem to be able to stand.

"Well, this complicates matters..."

Bishop straightened and peered out the window cautiously, looking at the whirlwind.

"The city is actively trying to kill us now. It must not have liked us killing one of the hunters. Anyway, that should have hopefully shorted out all the robots so now is the best time to make a straight run for the whirlwind, before it charges up again at any rate. Let's get moving, quickly."

Haul ass to the whirlwind!
Miyamoto nearly clotheslines you as you start to run for the center building and starts screaming about "What part of stick together do you fucks not understand?"

geez guy, simmer down.
Head back to the group...
You jerk your hand weakly, your thumb extended in the universal hitchhikers sign.

"Going my way, Roger?"

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8345 on: October 15, 2012, 01:04:04 am »

Continue to the entrance then punch the wall as hard as I can and observe the damage to the wall and my fist.
"Guy's if anybody is hurt try to find cover or if they can't move somebody move them into cover and I'll come to collect them unless you can bring them back to me Bishop?
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 01:05:54 am by mesor »

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8346 on: October 15, 2012, 01:15:47 am »

"I can't keep ferrying you people back and forth you know. I've got a limited amount of fuel and I have to make the best of it while I can. I'll scout ahead, and you guys follow up as fast as you can. We need to use this time to our advantage as much as possible."

Keep going ahead and scout from the rooftops. Look for moving robots and keep an eye on the whirlwind.

Draxis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8347 on: October 15, 2012, 05:15:10 am »

Roger goes to Karen and does whatever you can do for lungs full of blood.  "You should get into a building, I don't see you doing much running with internal bleeding.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 03:18:09 pm by Draxis »

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8348 on: October 15, 2012, 05:43:45 am »

'I swear, if I ever get out of this alive I'm gonna use frakking magnets to keep these lemmings together.'

Continue to dome with rest of our squad. If Bishop warns us of incoming hurt, take cover in nearest building.

'Roger, have you found Karen? Do you think you could help her back to the entrance? If not, could you place her somewhere where we can pick her up quickly when we return from the center? I've got this feeling we'll be making a running escape by the end of this. And what about that warbot, is it still a threat?'

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Draxis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8349 on: October 15, 2012, 05:50:55 am »

"There isn't much left of the warbot; I am planning to leave Karen in a building near the street."

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #8350 on: October 15, 2012, 08:50:47 am »

Form up with bishop.

"Let's get inside before that happens again."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8351 on: October 15, 2012, 10:25:30 am »

"Feck that shit, I can still walk, barely. I'm still heading for the objective while I'm still breathing..."
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #8352 on: October 15, 2012, 12:19:33 pm »

Imma let this go for a bit to let Roger and Karen sort out their traveling plans. Also, roger, You do have an emergency kit. And emergency kits have Coagulant booster pills. So a med roll might be benificial to her before she dies of choking on her own blood.

Also, the central building is a very tall sky scraper, not a dome. The entire area is in a dome though.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8353 on: October 15, 2012, 12:58:58 pm »

'I swear, if I ever get out of this alive I'm gonna use frakking magnets to keep these lemmings together.'
((Milno kind of feels your pain.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Draxis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8354 on: October 15, 2012, 03:16:55 pm »

((I had assumed that with the recent lack of doing multiple things at once, I would have to wait for another turn for that.  Editing.))
Pages: 1 ... 555 556 [557] 558 559 ... 1256