Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 551 552 [553] 554 555 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3946706 times)

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 7:Playing with fire
« Reply #8280 on: October 11, 2012, 05:44:39 pm »

Hand 5 more to bishop then tuck the severed head into the dead persons bag and then get to work dragging all of my dead friends back to the tram.

"Later guy's I'm off to save the dead guys Bishop has some magic healing stones incase you guy's need them. Try not to die for a while it's gonna take some time for me to get back.

Attempt to contact the ship or the shuttle that dropped us off.

Can you get a shuttle to the frozen ocean to meet me soon Ive got dead bodies and a head I need to get into stasis and the original landing site is to far.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 05:51:13 pm by mesor »

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8281 on: October 11, 2012, 09:20:49 pm »

"Thanks Leon. Try not to mutate yourself further with these stones, ok? Might turn out bad for you."

Head to Jack's location quickly with minimal fuel usage, keeping an eye out for robots on the way. Check my fuel levels when I get there.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8282 on: October 11, 2012, 09:23:38 pm »

"Hah I'm not going to until the shuttle is here and I have the others in stasis. That way if it does go wrong I'll only need seconds to get into stasis myself."

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8283 on: October 12, 2012, 12:57:58 am »

'Hey guys, I suspect nobody wants to meet up close and personal with our gargantuan friend over there? If so, I suspect we better try and meet up with the others again.'

Over the radio: 'Hey Jack, your area is safe? Hold on, we're coming your way, stay put.'

Go to D street through 8, then go to the 1-D crossing.

((Also, if I bite the dust, Pancaek can have my stuff due to the fact we took down that hunter back there. It creates a bond. Like, the brothership of murder or something.))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8284 on: October 12, 2012, 01:06:22 am »

((Mechanical asskickers, UNITE!))

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #8285 on: October 12, 2012, 07:05:12 am »

"Yeah it's safe. Just me and a bunch of builder robots."

Try to get the robots to help.

((this will be interesting.))

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8286 on: October 12, 2012, 10:45:49 am »

Karen stood silent for a minute at the sight of the massive mobile artillery platform, before responding...

"Well, I think I found the thing that was shelling us earlier..."

Move around the walking tower of shooty doom, before continuing onto the objective...
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #8287 on: October 12, 2012, 12:45:00 pm »

That big thing seems kinda cool though, I think I'll call it clanky

Keep following Miyamoto, periodically watching around for threats

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #8288 on: October 12, 2012, 03:13:32 pm »

Hand 5 more to bishop then tuck the severed head into the dead persons bag and then get to work dragging all of my dead friends back to the tram.

"Later guy's I'm off to save the dead guys Bishop has some magic healing stones incase you guy's need them. Try not to die for a while it's gonna take some time for me to get back.

Attempt to contact the ship or the shuttle that dropped us off.

Can you get a shuttle to the frozen ocean to meet me soon Ive got dead bodies and a head I need to get into stasis and the original landing site is to far.
(There's just one body and one head.)
You start on the path back to the tram, taking the corpse and it's severed head sidekick on a riproaring adventure through the tunnels. You attempt to get into contact with steve but he still doesn't reply. Maybe you're too deep.
"Thanks Leon. Try not to mutate yourself further with these stones, ok? Might turn out bad for you."

Head to Jack's location quickly with minimal fuel usage, keeping an eye out for robots on the way. Check my fuel levels when I get there.
You zip over to Jack, using up a little bit of fuel as you make your way across the roof tops. You can see a great cloud of dust from what looks like 8 street, near E, but can't see what caused it. You leap off  the rooftops and land next to Jack with a fiery burst of exhaust. As he regains his composure and whines at you about potentially burning off his eyebrows you check your fuel levels.
80%.
'Hey guys, I suspect nobody wants to meet up close and personal with our gargantuan friend over there? If so, I suspect we better try and meet up with the others again.'

Over the radio: 'Hey Jack, your area is safe? Hold on, we're coming your way, stay put.'

Go to D street through 8, then go to the 1-D crossing.

((Also, if I bite the dust, Pancaek can have my stuff due to the fact we took down that hunter back there. It creates a bond. Like, the brothership of murder or something.))
"Yep. Thats a thing." You mutter, looking at the giant robot. "And now We're walking the other way."

You go as far as D, which is already too close for comfort, a take a right toward one. As you turn you notice that the massive machine seems to have noticed you or is at least starting to turn in your direction. You begin running down D toward 1, swearing between steps.
"Yeah it's safe. Just me and a bunch of builder robots."

Try to get the robots to help.

((this will be interesting.))
"Hey, HEY! Robot buddies! I need some help down here! Hello? Human, in trouble, needs assistance! Asimov's laws! Ring any bells?!"

They seem to be ignoring you.
Karen stood silent for a minute at the sight of the massive mobile artillery platform, before responding...

"Well, I think I found the thing that was shelling us earlier..."

Move around the walking tower of shooty doom, before continuing onto the objective...
(Perhaps the whole being kicked 20 feet, hurts to breathe, light headed ness wasn't clear enough, but you're pretty fucked up)

You try to move, rolling onto your stomach and immediately regretting the decision as you cough up an unhealthy amount of blood. You drag you self a few feet away but your right leg numb, dead weight and you're rapidly feeling weaker.
That big thing seems kinda cool though, I think I'll call it clanky

Keep following Miyamoto, periodically watching around for threats
Miyamoto starts running and you follow, dragging Roger behind you.

Howitzer-tron slowly rotates and lines it's massive cannons and mortars up with D street between 1 and 8.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #8289 on: October 12, 2012, 03:26:44 pm »

give up and run to 2 street.

"Whats that noise?"

Draxis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8290 on: October 12, 2012, 03:46:33 pm »

Roger, once out of sight of the robot, turns and tries to go through the buildings to E street.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8291 on: October 12, 2012, 03:50:01 pm »

Continue taking my dead friends back to the tram, Try to contact the strange doctor who brought us in.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8292 on: October 12, 2012, 05:30:49 pm »

Go to E street through the buildings ASAP, smash a window of I have to. Drag Pancaek along.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8293 on: October 12, 2012, 07:25:06 pm »

"Guys? That artillery going to start back up again, and it's aiming for Street D. I'd suggest you get out of there. I could use a medic too, or atleast some help. If not, I'm going to get my revenge on that thing."
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Draxis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8294 on: October 12, 2012, 08:19:06 pm »

"Where are you?
Pages: 1 ... 551 552 [553] 554 555 ... 1256