Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 538 539 [540] 541 542 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3946247 times)

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 7:Playing with fire
« Reply #8085 on: October 05, 2012, 12:33:06 am »

Attempt to carefully wake Pancaek. Diagnose him, but don't treat him.

'Hey man, c'mon wake up now, we still need you on this mission. You can't die just yet, get up damnit!'

We need a medic over here!

(Don't feel like amputating his ribs from his torso, or something).

((Someone should go kick the crap out of those builder bots. Just for the lulz.))

((I, for one, strongly vote against that. Strongly.))

((Also, this is officially my last post before the weekend, I carry over my character To Zako and Pancaek.))
« Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 12:39:13 am by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Draxis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8086 on: October 05, 2012, 05:31:11 am »

Roger bandages Leon's crushed leg, then inspects him for other injuries.    "Anyone have something like a metal rod or two?"

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8087 on: October 05, 2012, 05:55:06 am »

"Use a bit of rebar or something. There's plenty around here after that explosion."

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #8088 on: October 05, 2012, 10:34:58 am »

Cheack Bishops suit for holes then join him to see if there is anything to salvage from the bots.

"Bishop can you also get a few small plates of the stuff for me as well?"

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #8089 on: October 05, 2012, 03:50:14 pm »

((I'm going to dismantle some for loot if that's alright.))

Bishop looked at the maimed man lying on the ground infront of him for a bit before turning to the guys next to him.

"Right, do what you can for him. Judging by the coughing, his lungs must be screwed up bad. Stop the bleeding as best you can, that's what will kill him if his lungs don't first. But first, I need someone to check my rockets for leaks. They might have taken a bit of shrapnel and have a hole in the fuel tanks."

Have someone check my rockets for holes, as well as myself since I won't feel any. Then slice up some of those builder bots with my cutter for parts and put anything interesting looking in my pack.

Your teammates assure you that you have no holes anywhere in you, except the ones you're supposed to have. You shrug and move over to the nearest builder bot, still struggling along. You whip out your razor and  begin cutting away.
[aux:6]
It's camera eyes stare directly at you as you cut away bits and pieces of it until finally it ceases to function. As you stand you notice that the other builder bots also seem to be looking at you.

((Dibs on being the distraction :P ))

Try to discern the direction the artillery barrages are coming from.
It seems to have come from vaguely in the direction of the center of the city.
Attempt to carefully wake Pancaek. Diagnose him, but don't treat him.

'Hey man, c'mon wake up now, we still need you on this mission. You can't die just yet, get up damnit!'

We need a medic over here!

(Don't feel like amputating his ribs from his torso, or something).

((Someone should go kick the crap out of those builder bots. Just for the lulz.))

((I, for one, strongly vote against that. Strongly.))

((Also, this is officially my last post before the weekend, I carry over my character To Zako and Pancaek.))
You give him a bit of a shake and yell at him till he stirs. As soon as he wakes he grips at his side and groans in pain.
Roger bandages Leon's crushed leg, then inspects him for other injuries.    "Anyone have something like a metal rod or two?"
You don't have to be a doctor to see that bandaging his leg is going to be like bandaging salsa. It's not even really attached anymore so much as just loosely held on by bits of skin and muscle.
Cheack Bishops suit for holes then join him to see if there is anything to salvage from the bots.

"Bishop can you also get a few small plates of the stuff for me as well?"
Lacking a razor all you can do is scavenge some some bits from on the ground.

Somewhere in the extreme distance you hear something rumble, a crashing, crumbling sound like concrete crushing.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 03:52:01 pm by piecewise »

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8090 on: October 05, 2012, 04:07:04 pm »

Try to enter a meditative state to slow my heart beat as much as possible and in doing so slow the blood loss

"If my legs no more use then get the useless thing off the doc can replace it later and try to cauterize it preferably before I bleed to death please.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8091 on: October 05, 2012, 04:17:29 pm »

((Thou knowest not what thou hast done Zako.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Draxis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8092 on: October 05, 2012, 04:19:56 pm »

If anyone nearby has one, Roger takes it and uses it to sever the crushed leg, preferably below the knee.  Otherwise he does it with his laser rifle, and either way bandages the stump.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8093 on: October 05, 2012, 05:20:44 pm »

((Calling a TPK now.))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8094 on: October 05, 2012, 05:50:41 pm »

((Calling a TPK now.))
((Starting to think this is more likely than not.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #8095 on: October 05, 2012, 07:54:00 pm »

((Calling a TPK now.))

((Artillery all over the place, multiple factions of darwinistic robots now actively trying to kill you, and buildings collapsing everywhere?

Yeah, I'm going with TPK too.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #8096 on: October 05, 2012, 07:54:27 pm »

((Calling a TPK now.))

((Artillery all over the place, multiple factions of darwinistic robots now actively trying to kill you, and buildings collapsing everywhere?

Yeah, I'm going with TPK too.))
((Except Bishop.

More bets!  :P))

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8097 on: October 05, 2012, 09:37:29 pm »

Bishop waved his hands at the robots in a sorry gesture before turning to the team.

"Alright, we need to get the hell out of here, I don't like the sound of that rumbling. I'll let you use my razor if you need to cut off his leg, but whatever you're doing, do it quick."

Loan my razor if someone needs it to cut off Leon's leg. Make sure to get it back. Scout out the way forward from the rooftops and check fuel levels.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #8098 on: October 05, 2012, 10:19:59 pm »

((This mission is just devouring people.))

((Om nom nom newbies...

Maybe PW shouldn't have an auto-in for the new guys, because they're getting shredded with only one veteran present to help them.))

((To be fair, it'd be eating vets too.  Only heavy armor would be saving you, unless everyone was in a Mk III suit and roof-jumping.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #8099 on: October 05, 2012, 10:47:34 pm »

((This mission is just devouring people.))

((Om nom nom newbies...

Maybe PW shouldn't have an auto-in for the new guys, because they're getting shredded with only one veteran present to help them.))

((To be fair, it'd be eating vets too.  Only heavy armor would be saving you, unless everyone was in a Mk III suit and roof-jumping.))

((Or, at least, had rocket pods, maybe an exoskeleton.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.
Pages: 1 ... 538 539 [540] 541 542 ... 1256