Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 523 524 [525] 526 527 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3944581 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 7:Playing with fire
« Reply #7860 on: September 26, 2012, 08:31:38 pm »

'Holy... Hey, is everybody alright? Did anyone get hit by the debris? Talk to me people!'

(over the radio): 'Bishop, could you please distract that thing for us? We really need some time to get outta here. Just take a couple of potshots at it if you can. I don't think that cannon of his is all that accurate.'

Go to back of the building. If a new opening has revealed itself, go to b street. If yes, see if there's a wounded teammate near (use radio to call for them) and drag them to safety. If not, try to find a way into another house and into b street.

((Go go lucky dex rolls!))

There's still no way out of the back, so you head around to the right side of the building and search the windows till you find a way into a neighboring structure and finally out through the back of that neighboring building. You make it one house toward B street through the maze of tightly clustered buildings.
Spoiler: Dr. Avocado Sandvich (click to show/hide)
Got it. We've actually had exactly this character before, but the guy who made it never actually played.

Roger looks for any way to the roof of the building, and takes it if there is one. "Is anyone hurt?"  "It won't be able to fire for a while, if anyone can see the robot,  shoot it's cameras."
You search around and find a staircase up. You climb the dozen or so floors up until the stairway ends in a wall of rubble.  It looks like the robot's shots blew apart the floors.
Look for the bot and if possible shoot it's cameras.

"Right!"
You run over the the nearest window with a view of the street and look out. You can only see rubble and a cloud of white dust.
Frakking hell mate, that was NOT cool mister robot.

take a slight peak to see if I can get a visual of the robot. If so, attempt to melt its cameras with my amp.

then follow Miyamoto

You can't see a bloody thing beyond the dust so you chase after Miyamoto, following him through the buildings.
"We need to get out of this dead end."

Denzen makes his way out of the dead end, moving back towards the rest of the group, but staying outside their building.

You move one building toward the left, back toward the team.
Stay away from the windows and keep close to the walls. Move towards the centre of the building while remaining on the fourth floor.
You move back toward the center of the building, taking refuge in the entrance to the central stairwell.

Anyone left in buildings near the street can hear an ominous metallic grinding noise that closes in on them quickly, coming from where the robot last was and grumbling in till it stops somewhere near by. The dust clouds make it impossible to see whats happening though.

Draxis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7861 on: September 26, 2012, 08:35:34 pm »

Roger checks if the damage extends into the next building, and if so, goes through into it.  Otherwise he searches for other ways into the B street.  " Sounds like the Hunters are arriving."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7862 on: September 26, 2012, 08:44:28 pm »

Follow the group.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7863 on: September 26, 2012, 09:11:29 pm »

"I am not distracting a massive robot with a gauss cannon by wasting ammo at it. It'll just shoot me out of the sky. I'll tell you what it's doing though. Get through to the other side as quickly as you can."

Fly up onto the roof of a undamaged building and see what's happening. Stay in cover as much as possible.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #7864 on: September 26, 2012, 09:27:17 pm »

Sob uncontrollably.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7865 on: September 26, 2012, 09:47:41 pm »

Get to street B, but stay in cover.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7866 on: September 27, 2012, 12:41:41 am »

'I don't think it could actually hit you, what with the gun being on its underside. And it doesn't look like a particularly accurate gun. But I get why you wouldn't want to venture out there.'

Contact the people stuck on the other side of the houses, guide them to safety by telling them where they can escape. Stand in the middle of the street and look around.

'If you must engage it, maybe shoot it's cannon or its connection to his power source. Maybe it has other senses besides those cameras.'

Then, while looking at the people near me: 'Maybe we should prepare, y'know, if it (or something else) comes to show its ugly face.'

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7867 on: September 27, 2012, 01:29:34 am »

Search the building im in for anything interesting or electronic.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #7868 on: September 27, 2012, 10:31:43 am »

Go the way miyamoto went.

"Lets go the way miyamoto went."

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #7869 on: September 27, 2012, 02:17:16 pm »

'I don't think it could actually hit you, what with the gun being on its underside. And it doesn't look like a particularly accurate gun. But I get why you wouldn't want to venture out there.'

Contact the people stuck on the other side of the houses, guide them to safety by telling them where they can escape. Stand in the middle of the street and look around.

'If you must engage it, maybe shoot it's cannon or its connection to his power source. Maybe it has other senses besides those cameras.'

Then, while looking at the people near me: 'Maybe we should prepare, y'know, if it (or something else) comes to show its ugly face.'

Aye aye, sir. I'll look around a bit for cover.

Flick on the pilot light of the supersoaker, being VERY careful to maintain proper trigger discipline (eg. not getting my finger near the trigger). Look around for suitable cover, staying relatively near Miyamoto

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #7870 on: September 27, 2012, 03:46:37 pm »

Roger checks if the damage extends into the next building, and if so, goes through into it.  Otherwise he searches for other ways into the B street.  " Sounds like the Hunters are arriving."
You check around the level you're on and find a window that is adjacent to a window on a neighboring building. It looks like you could probably smash through and into the other building fairly easily.
Follow the group.
You chase after Miyamoto, following him through the maze of buildings, smashing windows along the way.
"I am not distracting a massive robot with a gauss cannon by wasting ammo at it. It'll just shoot me out of the sky. I'll tell you what it's doing though. Get through to the other side as quickly as you can."

Fly up onto the roof of a undamaged building and see what's happening. Stay in cover as much as possible.
You zip up to the top of an undamaged roof and get the best view you can of the carnage. You can see the broken tops of the buildings the teams took refuge in but not much else through the dust.

Sob uncontrollably.
You Sob uncontrollably. It really seems to help. Except for the whole not helping thing.

Get to street B, but stay in cover.
You wander the rest of the way through the maze of buildings and finally emerge on B street.

You relay your movements to the rest of the team as you continue through the buildings until finally, you smash your way out onto B street, your tag-a-longs in tow. You look around the street and see nothing except another teammate and the ubiquitous, mismatched buildings.
Search the building im in for anything interesting or electronic.
You search the entire floor you're on for anything interesting and find nothing, not so much as a ham radio.
Go the way miyamoto went.

"Lets go the way miyamoto went."
You follow Miyamoto's instructions and get through a few buildings toward B street.

Aye aye, sir. I'll look around a bit for cover.

Flick on the pilot light of the supersoaker, being VERY careful to maintain proper trigger discipline (eg. not getting my finger near the trigger). Look around for suitable cover, staying relatively near Miyamoto
You switch on the pilot light of the Thermite thrower and hide in a doorway near Miyamoto.

A familiar and terrifying electrical buzz fills the air followed by a series of three heavy metallic clunks and a roar of thunder as three shells tear through the already damaged A street facing buildings the team took refuge in. Metal groans and concrete shatters like Styrofoam and the buildings begin to collapse in on themselves, falling like rotten logs.

(Ok, this next turn is a reaction turn for the few of you still hunkering down in those buildings set directly on A street. Namely Roger and Havel. You have a few seconds of action before the world falls in on you, so use them well.)

Draxis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7871 on: September 27, 2012, 03:49:11 pm »

Roger breaks through the window into the other building and runs towards the structurally strongest-looking part he can see.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7872 on: September 27, 2012, 04:12:44 pm »

Head out into street B and wait for Bishop

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7873 on: September 27, 2012, 06:12:08 pm »

((Notice: The GM is going to have a little of a problem posting the next days until sunday evening. He will try to post and run as many turns as possible, but he may pass one or more days without doing it. Remember, situation will be normalized sunday.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #7874 on: September 27, 2012, 06:54:55 pm »

Run through the window facing the street and dive out and away from the building. Try to land on top of the robot in order to break/lessen the severity of your fall.
Pages: 1 ... 523 524 [525] 526 527 ... 1256