Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 521 522 [523] 524 525 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3944550 times)

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 7:Playing with fire
« Reply #7830 on: September 25, 2012, 03:30:52 pm »

Continue following the group and scanning the street on both side's and behind looking for anything interesting

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #7831 on: September 25, 2012, 04:22:27 pm »

Still being as useless as a newborn puppy in a cagefight, follow the group closely and periodically look around for anything of interest

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #7832 on: September 25, 2012, 06:07:19 pm »

"I think we should get a move on."

move further up A street and see whats there

((What does that M mean on the map?))
(it marks M street, just like A street, B street, etc. )
You continue moving up A street, jogging along with the rest of the group and keeping near the "inside" side of the street.
Start running towards the intersection with 8, making sure that the whole team is following. If any of them are lagging behind, slap 'em on the back and urge 'em to keep moving. Look back periodically to see if something is following us. Stop running and start walking when Bishop confirms nothing is coming after us.

'Hey Bishop, what the hell was that? You got a visual? If you do, would you mind patching me through?'

If he allows it, put his video feed in the top left corner of my visor.

((What does that M mean on the map?))
((i think it's just another block.))
"Double time, people!"
You start running, urging the rest of the team along, keeping them near the inside edge of the street and looking back  over your shoulder as the cloud of dust rolls into A street.

Roger runs as well, moving near the outer side of the street and looking back before moving to the inner side. If he hears the sound again, he tries to get away from the buildings and the group.  "Stay on the inner side of the curve, you can't be seen from as far."
You run along the outside edge of the street for a moment, trying to see above the building line, but failing to see anything beyond dust and Bishop. You move back to the inside edge and keep running.
Continue following the group and scanning the street on both side's and behind looking for anything interesting
You keep pace with the group, scanning the street as you run, looking for anything interesting. Well, there's some interesting architecture- you've never seen roman colums made of red bricks and mortar- but nothing that stands out. You could probably take cover in any of these buildings if you had to hide, but none of them seem like they're strong enough to repel whatever blew up those buildings.
Still being as useless as a newborn puppy in a cagefight, follow the group closely and periodically look around for anything of interest
You run with the group, looking around as you do.  Well, this is all kinda interesting, robot war and crazy random city of architectural nonsense, but you don't see anything particularly odd.

As the Team sprints down the slow, long curve of A street, practically following the edge of the dome, something rolls into view behind them: A massive hulk of metal walking on 4 crablike legs. It's body is a solid, oddly shaped lump of metal with with three visible camera lenses built into what looks like a metal sphere rotating in a socket on the front of the machine. It's front legs are massive things that bring to mind industrial machines; hard wrought metal coated in dings and scratches. They flair wide, like twin riot shields, a wall of metal out of which it's rapidly twitching camera eyes peak. Slung under it's belly is what you can only imagine is a weapon, a heavily reinforced gun barrel with a generator mounted on the opposite end, almost completely hidden by the bulk of the machine.

You hear that same, building, electrical buzz.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7833 on: September 25, 2012, 06:15:20 pm »

Rush into a building between street A and street B quickly and head through it and out into street B to join Bishop. Take note of anything interesting you see on the way.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 01:59:40 am by mesor »

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7834 on: September 25, 2012, 07:18:30 pm »

Noticing the robot, Denzen jumped, but kept pace. "Shit! It's behind us! Spread out!"
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #7835 on: September 25, 2012, 07:24:32 pm »

Get into the nearest building! Leave the door open for the others, and slam it after anyone who wishes to enter makes it in. Get up a few floors and search for a window from which I can see the robot.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2012, 07:58:52 pm by GUNINANRUNIN »

Draxis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7836 on: September 25, 2012, 07:51:04 pm »

"Scatter!"  Roger moves out from the group, staying near the middle of the street, but keeps running.  He readies his rifle.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 05:12:32 am by Draxis »

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7837 on: September 26, 2012, 12:52:58 am »

'Goddammit!'

Sprint inside a still unoccupied building connecting a to b, go to the back to see if there's a backdoor, if there is, go through it, and keep moving away. If not, look for a window, smash it with the but of my rifle and go through, keep moving. Or use an allyway if there is one. If there's nothing, stand in the entrance-doorway so that only my head is peaking out. Keep tabs on the 'bot. If it looks like he's shooting in my direction, sprint out of the building and keep zigzagging away.

'Hey Rocketman, you still with us? Can you see where that thing is going to fire next? If so, be sure to warn the people in that direction. And watch yourself, that thing might take down the building your standing on.'

'To the people who entered a building: be careful not to get buried in debris if that thing shoots your cover to bits. Have an escape route ready.'

'Stay sharp people, we can do this.'
« Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 07:58:46 am by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7838 on: September 26, 2012, 01:51:22 am »

"Looks like a war bot with what seems like a gauss cannon! Go through the buildings into B, out a window if you must! RUN! Before it destroys the buildings your in!"

Hop over the street to the other side of B and watch what happens.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7839 on: September 26, 2012, 02:00:46 am »

RUN LIKE FUCKING HELL INTO THE BUILDING WITH THE REST OF THE TEAM!
« Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 02:05:05 am by Taricus »
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7840 on: September 26, 2012, 02:02:01 am »

(( You may wanna specify that mate you know what rolls are like you might end up running like fucking hell straight at the bot.
Knowing pieces twisted sense of humor you'd run right up to it and put your arm in the cannon screaming that your going to block it from firing. Or something equally funny and suicidal. ))
« Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 02:05:23 am by mesor »

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7841 on: September 26, 2012, 02:03:26 am »

((Basically, do you run into the buildings like the rest of the team, or do you run down the street?))

Draxis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7842 on: September 26, 2012, 05:16:30 am »

Roger realises what the team is doing, and not wanting to be left behind, changes course into the nearest building between A and B with no or few people in it and tries to get to B, unless there are alleys between the buildings, in which case he simply uses one of them.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7843 on: September 26, 2012, 05:59:01 am »

Seeing that Roger has a good idea, Denzen follows through another allley/building.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7844 on: September 26, 2012, 06:03:12 am »

(( Ehem what do you mean roger? I was the first one to have the idea to get the hell away from the potential mass murdering robot thank you very much :P. ))
Pages: 1 ... 521 522 [523] 524 525 ... 1256