Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 452 453 [454] 455 456 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3944145 times)

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 6: Forever out of date
« Reply #6795 on: August 22, 2012, 05:37:40 pm »

Move out. Lend a shoulder to Gorat if I can do so without straining my own injured legs.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #6796 on: August 22, 2012, 05:38:14 pm »

Walk along with the group. Lend a shoulder wherever it may be needed.

Let's go. Also, if we need to rest anywhere, I suggest we do it back up at the top of the elevator ride. Down here is not a good prospect for camping.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #6797 on: August 22, 2012, 05:49:04 pm »

Cut a piece off my massive slab. Successful or not, follow group.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #6798 on: August 22, 2012, 06:22:15 pm »

I agree. ...Well, unless it takes us more than a day to get to the Lost Citadel. In that case we'd have to post guards around the camp, I guess.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6799 on: August 22, 2012, 06:25:55 pm »

Travis looks for some kind of tool...something to move stuff with. Wheel barrel, forklift, lifting mech, something like that. They couldn't have carried this stuff by hand....
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6800 on: August 22, 2012, 10:44:34 pm »

>Make my way towards the front of the group as we march along, scanning the terrain with a seasoned tactical eye.
>Also try and examine the 'graveyard' part.

"I'll be honest with you, team; I've got a bad feeling about this. Let's just go have a look at this Citadel place, satisfy our curiousity and get the heck out of here, what say you all? No sense going out of our way to get samples if it's going to cost lives."
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6801 on: August 22, 2012, 11:54:42 pm »

Follow group, carry out a long, Gregorian Chant.
"Hey, does this shibari make me look fat? While Simultainiously constricting my arms?"

Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #6802 on: August 23, 2012, 12:23:15 am »

>Make my way towards the front of the group as we march along, scanning the terrain with a seasoned tactical eye.

"I'll be honest with you, team; I've got a bad feeling about this. Let's just go have a look at this Citadel place, satisfy our curiousity and get the heck out of here, what say you all? No sense going out of our way to get samples if it's going to cost lives."
"We're not halfassing the mission because you're afraid of the dark, you know."
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #6803 on: August 23, 2012, 02:35:05 am »

Move out. Lend a shoulder to Gorat if I can do so without straining my own injured legs.
You keep in step with Milno, your legs feeling better but not 100% by a long shot. You have the distinct feeling that trying to carry something large, like the partial bulk of a crippled man, would probably be a very bad idea.

Walk along with the group. Lend a shoulder wherever it may be needed.

Let's go. Also, if we need to rest anywhere, I suggest we do it back up at the top of the elevator ride. Down here is not a good prospect for camping.
You join up with Maurice and Milno.

Cut a piece off my massive slab. Successful or not, follow group.
[aux:3+1]
You hack off a bit of rock and dump it into a container before heading off after Maurice and Milno.

Travis looks for some kind of tool...something to move stuff with. Wheel barrel, forklift, lifting mech, something like that. They couldn't have carried this stuff by hand....
You look around. Beyond the Elevator you don't see any sort of machines around, not even a wheel barrel. Maybe they took whatever they used back out of the anomaly?

You join up with Milno and Maurice.

Follow group, carry out a long, Gregorian Chant.
"Hey, does this shibari make me look fat? While Simultainiously constricting my arms?"

You follow along with everyone else.

The team, newly bedecked in glowing rope and lanterns, continues down the path. At first it seems as barren and uninteresting as the plains, just a massive expanse of blank sand, but it doesn't last for long. After only a few hundred meters large standing stones begin to appear, monoliths scattered about in the endless sand. Their size varies, some only foot high stumps and others towering several meters tall. Their designs are equally varied, each baring a different textured pattern and a unique, smoothed architecture.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #6804 on: August 23, 2012, 05:15:19 am »

Film EVERYTHING.

Also try to figure out if these are sound-generating stones like the walls at the tower.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6805 on: August 23, 2012, 05:18:03 am »

"Don't wander away from the path and warn the group about anything you see."

Keep walking.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #6806 on: August 23, 2012, 05:22:26 am »

Keep hobbling, look around for things that either move or seem out of place in the "graveyard".
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #6807 on: August 23, 2012, 05:28:37 am »

Alright, let's do film and samples and keep going.

Sample air/sand, and keep walking onward, keeping a sharp eye out for anything moving, apart from us.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #6808 on: August 23, 2012, 06:22:21 am »

Take samples of air and soil, label them. Keep moving.
Past Sigs

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6809 on: August 23, 2012, 06:41:37 am »

Charro frowned as he walked along, eyeing those stones mistrustfully.
"I'm not afraid of the dark..." He muttered defensively, "At least, not normal dark."

>Keep an eye out for treasure as we go. Or any parts of these standing stones that would come off easily.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 ... 452 453 [454] 455 456 ... 1256