Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 430 431 [432] 433 434 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3946199 times)

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 6: Rock:3, HMRC:0
« Reply #6465 on: August 16, 2012, 01:26:30 pm »

"When you put it that way... I guess you are. If this were a scifi story, this would be the point where the viewer gets an info dump on what this place used to be. But in reality as it is, you're a security risk that'll stay in quarantine for a long time, I suspect."
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6466 on: August 16, 2012, 01:30:59 pm »

"Well... It engulfed me. Then it went in my helmet and mind-raped me. And now, it's inside me. Oh god, am I another Faith?"
"I don't think being possessed by aliens makes you act like a smartass, but I suppose you may be a team hazard right now and will be in quarantine for some time after we get back to the ship. Just hope that thing doesn't try to hop into more bodies."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6467 on: August 16, 2012, 01:35:03 pm »

"Well... It engulfed me. Then it went in my helmet and mind-raped me. And now, it's inside me. Oh god, am I another Faith?"
"I don't think being possessed by aliens makes you act like a smartass, but I suppose you may be a team hazard right now and will be in quarantine for some time after we get back to the ship. Just hope that thing doesn't try to hop into more bodies."
"I'm trying to cope with having an alien in my head. It's not working."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #6468 on: August 16, 2012, 01:59:48 pm »

"Holy shit!" Faith exclaimed. "Thomas, are you sure you're okay? What do you mean by 'mindraped?' Where... where did it go?"

Double check to make sure I caught that on tape. Then examine Thomas for anything unusual.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #6469 on: August 16, 2012, 02:09:27 pm »

What exactly happened? Did you just fall into it, or did something else 'push' you in, what? And did you see anything, anything at all while you were still in it?
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #6470 on: August 16, 2012, 02:13:05 pm »

Hobble-rush to Thomas and check his life signs and the extent of injuries and changes he might have sustained.
[end:1]
You try to rush back to Thomas but the pain of trying to run forces you to the ground, struggling to remain conscious.

((Whoops.))
Leave Alcove.
[will:2]
You roll out of the alcove and try to stand but find your legs unwilling or unable to your vision flickers between light and darkness, and with every beat of your heart you can see, feel, the world around you, projected 360 degrees as the deafening sound of blood pumping fills the world with blinding light.

Check Thomas.
You crouch down next to Thomas, putting his helmet back on for him. He doesn't look good; the black liquid is seeping out of his eyes and his body is twitching randomly. You can see things moving under his skin.

"Still nothing moving outside. How about you?" Milno asks through the comms.
"No changes out here."

Return to the tower.
You walk back and into the ground floor of the tower.

"Holy shit!" Faith exclaimed. "Thomas, are you sure you're okay? What do you mean by 'mindraped?' Where... where did it go?"

Double check to make sure I caught that on tape. Then examine Thomas for anything unusual.
Oh yeah, you got that on tape for sure. extra tokens here you come. Ahem, oh, right, medic and stuff. Well, yeah you don't need to be a medic to know something is very wrong here. You're pretty sure he shouldn't be leaking black goo and...what is that coming out of the pores of his skin? Threads? No...more like insanely tiny tentacles. Oh dear. 

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6471 on: August 16, 2012, 02:18:46 pm »

What exactly happened? Did you just fall into it, or did something else 'push' you in, what? And did you see anything, anything at all while you were still in it?
"Well... It went up my arm. Then it went into my helmet. Then it did things to my brain."

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #6472 on: August 16, 2012, 02:27:32 pm »

Muster my strength and stand up, then slowly walk up to Thomas.

People on look-out posts, any signs of movement outside the Tower?
« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 02:34:45 pm by Nikitian »
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6473 on: August 16, 2012, 02:31:00 pm »

"Uh... Guys? What's going on with me?"
Thomas makes it easier for the medics to treat or examine him.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #6474 on: August 16, 2012, 02:37:03 pm »

"Oh god. Ohhhh god. He's- there's- Thomas, you're leaking black stuff and you've got... tiny... tentacles coming out of your pores. I... I don't know what we could possibly do to stop or fix this.

It... it reacted to the noises, so it might react again while still inside him, but I have no idea if that'd hurt or help or what.

Thomas, do you have any... uh... preferences? Waiting it out might be all we can do, but... I mean... black liquid coming out of your skin."

Keep filming Thomas, see if I can figure out what the tentacles would be trying to do or how to avoid Thomas being injured.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6475 on: August 16, 2012, 02:41:52 pm »

"The only limitation is that I don't want to die... Hey, have they infected my robotic places?"

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #6476 on: August 16, 2012, 02:45:18 pm »

((Thomas has robotic places? What'd he lose?))

"You have robotic places? Uh... lemme see..."

Also, examine Thomas' mechanical enhancements for signs of ink possession.

"To be honest, I'm in favor of waiting it out. That obviously doesn't sound very good and it certainly could be a terrible idea, but I don't know what else we could do."

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6477 on: August 16, 2012, 02:50:10 pm »

((The lower half of his abdomen. He cratered from the star on the dam explosion.))
"Whatever it takes so I don't die."

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #6478 on: August 16, 2012, 02:54:41 pm »

Gorat grimaces. Doesn't sound good. "Only thing I can think of, and I hate to suggest it, sudden and extreme noise, equivalent of a blinding flash. Just not the fork."

Go to the tower entrance again and be on lookout.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6479 on: August 16, 2012, 02:54:56 pm »

"If he starts to take real damage from whatever is inside him, we could try deafening sound to get the thing out of him. Of course, it could react explosively, so we should leave it as a last ditch option and only if he allows us to." Milno says, still keeping an eye on the sand outside.

((@Knight Otu: Ninja.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.
Pages: 1 ... 430 431 [432] 433 434 ... 1256