Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 421 422 [423] 424 425 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3942869 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 6: Rock:2, HMRC:0
« Reply #6330 on: August 14, 2012, 07:34:45 am »

((So everyone's out from under the stone? Not sure if I'm reading it right))

Charro winced with sympathy at Faith's mangled arms, and to a lesser attempt Chin's boo-boo.
"Oh, ack, oh my. That has to sting! You'll be right, though. Be right as rain after a few minutes with the, erm, medics..."
He frowned a bit. 'Faith is a medic you twit.'
"Well, the other medics. Uhm. We have plenty of those! I think. So!"

>Attempt to cheer up Faith and Chin, taking their minds off their injuries with my babbling.

>See if I can remember any good jokes relating to broken bones, too! That'll surely help.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 6: Rock:3, HMRC:0
« Reply #6331 on: August 14, 2012, 08:51:35 am »

Damnation! Friends, I - you'll manage to catch Thomas even without me, right? It looks like there was another unfortunate accident nearby, and I'm needed there. Not that I'd do much difference here, right? Maurice smiled, though still looking worried.
Milno, where are they, the injured? Specificly Gorat and Faith?
Hobble there.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6332 on: August 14, 2012, 10:31:18 am »

Hobble there.
"Second floor, fourth ramp's room." Milno sang. "I'll fetch you."

Help Maurice hobble to Faith and Gorat.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #6333 on: August 14, 2012, 11:52:28 am »

Continue swearing. Await treatment from someone with two functional arms.

((Faith is doing a lot of armless waiting, it seems.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6334 on: August 14, 2012, 12:02:05 pm »

((These last couple of turns were truly priceless.))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6335 on: August 14, 2012, 12:12:34 pm »

((...

You guys got maimed by a ROCK? I'm sorta glad I stayed behind now...))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #6336 on: August 14, 2012, 12:57:38 pm »

"****ing stupid rock. I propose killing it with ****ing lasers. Or just leaving it in that ****ing hole."

Try to move my fingers.

"Also, we ****ing need a medic for our medic."
You try to make a fist.
[end:1]
"OH SWEET NONSPECIFIC GODLIKE ENTITY MY FINGERS ARE GODDAMN PULP! I'M IN A WORLD OF DIGITAL PAIN! NOT THAT KIND OF DIGITAL YOU FUCKHEADS, DIGITAL AS IN FINGERS. OH SWEET SAVIOR FIGURE, I'M ENCASED IN A SHELL OF IDIOTS AND AGONY! NO SIR, I DON'T LIKE IT!"

((So everyone's out from under the stone? Not sure if I'm reading it right))

Charro winced with sympathy at Faith's mangled arms, and to a lesser attempt Chin's boo-boo.
"Oh, ack, oh my. That has to sting! You'll be right, though. Be right as rain after a few minutes with the, erm, medics..."
He frowned a bit. 'Faith is a medic you twit.'
"Well, the other medics. Uhm. We have plenty of those! I think. So!"

>Attempt to cheer up Faith and Chin, taking their minds off their injuries with my babbling.

>See if I can remember any good jokes relating to broken bones, too! That'll surely help.

[speech:1]
"Ok guys, I got a joke for you! Knock knock. Who is there? Broken bone. Broken bone who? Broken bones can sometimes cause fatal fat embolisms!"

Well, Milno is laughing at least.

Damnation! Friends, I - you'll manage to catch Thomas even without me, right? It looks like there was another unfortunate accident nearby, and I'm needed there. Not that I'd do much difference here, right? Maurice smiled, though still looking worried.
Hobble there.
Hobble there.
"Second floor, fourth ramp's room." Milno sang. "I'll fetch you."

Help Maurice hobble to Faith and Gorat.
Milno helps Maurice up to the room like he's helping an old lady cross the street. Thats a merit badge for sure.

Continue swearing. Await treatment from someone with two functional arms.

[speech:6]
"I SAY, CONFOUND THIS NATURAL FORCE OF GRAVITY AND ITS EFFECTS ON PHYSICAL OBJECTS! ITS INFLUENCE HAS LEFT MY ARMS BATTERED AND BROKEN! BUTTERSNICKET! POPPINSWORTH! FUDRUCKERSON! HATCARP!"

((...

You guys got maimed by a ROCK? I'm sorta glad I stayed behind now...))
At least it was a big alien rock.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #6337 on: August 14, 2012, 01:02:25 pm »

It seems that ER has officially made it to the top of the Hall of fame list! Now that requires something for all the players, since they made it possible. I wonder what I could do..

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #6338 on: August 14, 2012, 01:12:35 pm »

((Not murdering us all in the cold darkness of the void?

Seriously though, I dunno. What were you thinking of? :3))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6339 on: August 14, 2012, 01:13:53 pm »

It seems that ER has officially made it to the top of the Hall of fame list! Now that requires something for all the players, since they made it possible. I wonder what I could do..
((A few moments of peace for everyone when we get back to the ship? A free token for the people? Partying hard? Discovering Steve has a terminal case of Digital Cancer?))
>Yes?

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #6340 on: August 14, 2012, 01:21:09 pm »

((A few moments of peace for everyone when we get back to the ship? A free token for the people? Partying hard? Discovering Steve has a terminal case of Digital Cancer?))
I was thinking about a free token, but thats kinda uninteresting, and I always strive to be interesting. And dangerous. Interestingly dangerous or dangerously interesting. Now the question is, something for everyone or do a raffle to give out a few prizes. Hmm.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #6341 on: August 14, 2012, 01:26:17 pm »

((But Steve doesn't have any fingers! ...Oh, that kind of digital.

More seriously, I have no helpful suggestions as of now.))

Hold the pulp that are my fingers perfectly relaxed. Grumble expletives.

"Damnable rocks and razor trees and Wyrms and pit shades! Did that ****ing rock hit Faith in the head as well? ****ing alien rocks!"

Wait while Maurice tends to Faith.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6342 on: August 14, 2012, 01:33:57 pm »

((I think something for everyone would be nice.))

Milno for chuckles for a bit, grinning ear to ear.
"Good luck, you'll need it." he says to Maurice before comfortably sitting against the wall and crossing his fingers to watch before remembering there was another thing left to do. He then leaves the camera behind just in case and moves down again to stay near Thomas' supposed point of impact.

"Ok, let's elaborate on loner's plan. Does anyone here have a knack for handiwork? We can take one or two ropes and make something like a net to catch him if he falls."

Move down to the place Thomas is almost falling.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 02:07:32 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6343 on: August 14, 2012, 01:40:09 pm »

"Huh"

Travis ignores his team's losing battle with the rock and knocks one of the dumbbells down. If he can't, he looks at the bottom of the dumbbell, trying to see how it connects to the ground.
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6344 on: August 14, 2012, 02:03:31 pm »

I was thinking about a free token, but thats kinda uninteresting, and I always strive to be interesting. And dangerous. Interestingly dangerous or dangerously interesting. Now the question is, something for everyone or do a raffle to give out a few prizes. Hmm.

((Huh well a giant, orgy raffle with all of the group sounds fun.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.
Pages: 1 ... 421 422 [423] 424 425 ... 1256