Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 384 385 [386] 387 388 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3946424 times)

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 6: Into the Abyss
« Reply #5775 on: July 24, 2012, 11:11:01 pm »

All right, let's get to the shuttle and deposit  the body and head into a stasis chamber, and deal with Gutsman.

Bring Feyri's body to a stasis pod, the head can go in the same one.

Drop off the samples collected so far near "my" stasis pod.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 07:22:16 am by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5776 on: July 24, 2012, 11:45:46 pm »

Knock out Mason, there's no time for this. Then help the others stuff the bodies into stasis tubes. Just follow their lead.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 01:51:27 am by Spinal_Taper »

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #5777 on: July 24, 2012, 11:47:16 pm »

Avoid the punch then say
"I'll get into the statis unit myself, at least let me have that."
If he lets me go to the statis but before i get in see if i can set it to open again in 10 miniutes.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5778 on: July 24, 2012, 11:52:54 pm »

Avoid the punch then say
"I'll get into the statis unit myself, at least let me have that."
If he lets me go to the statis but before i get in see if i can set it to open again in 10 miniutes.
"Don't be a hero, I'm fairly sure the shuttle could handle anything back here. Besides, do you want to die or something?."

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5779 on: July 25, 2012, 01:09:30 am »

"Conrad says the place is safe for sleep. Let's conserve as much energy as we can, we can do watches at the Tower, we'll probably need them.

So, Conrad. We're going from the Tower to the Lost Citadel and back. Is that a short distance, or will we need to take a stop somewhere along the way? If so, where would you suggest?

Also, the Elevator cart. Is there anything we should know about it? Is it simple to use and....
Travis glances at his team mates fool proof?"

After his questioning, Travis casually strolls over to the bed and glances at the book titles
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #5780 on: July 25, 2012, 01:17:15 am »

"I just want my dignity, I'll get in without a fuss if you let me in myself."
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5781 on: July 25, 2012, 01:21:10 am »

"I just want my dignity, I'll get in without a fuss if you let me in myself."
"What's more important, your dignity or your organs?"

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #5782 on: July 25, 2012, 01:48:43 am »

"ummm dignity, gonna go with dignity"
So how are you today?

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5783 on: July 25, 2012, 01:51:04 am »

"I tried. Oh well. You're half dead already."

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5784 on: July 25, 2012, 03:29:10 am »

... Okay, but I am standing nearby watching you do those two steps to crawl inside, and if anything - anything -  goes wrong (such as you tripping, having a seizure or something), I am going to help you get stuffed there.

Let him have it, Thomas. The man's dignity and self-respect are the last things we want him to lose. For some people it's all that keeps them running, after all.

Alright, Mason, I wish you having a good rest and quick recovery. Don't worry, I am absolutely certain next time you will have some real good luck.
Maurice smiled warmly as he saw Mason to the stasis pod.
Help Thomas carry Mason into the shuttle, directly to an unoccupied stasis pod, then let him get inside on his own, and carefully watch him do so - catch if he starts falling, and generally help him get inside if he is unable to do so on his own.

I thank you for your help. I wouldn't be able to get here in time to give these two a chance without your selfless courage and determination. Now, should we deposit the samples here now that we have the chance, as Simulacrus pointed out?

Make a short note and put it with Feyri's head (or in a container directly nearby, if putting it inside the stasis pod is going to damage it):
Code: [Select]
Rest well, Feyri, and may there arise no problems with your revival and recuperation.
- Maurice Sanctor
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5785 on: July 25, 2012, 03:42:52 am »

((Dudes, Maurice is, like, an actual doctor! Not like the bullshit ones like Faith and Mesk, but he actually HELPS you! Holy shit guys! Why don't we have more medics like him?!))

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5786 on: July 25, 2012, 03:47:08 am »

((Dudes, Maurice is, like, an actual doctor! Not like the bullshit ones like Faith and Mesk, but he actually HELPS you! Holy shit guys! Why don't we have more medics like him?!))
((Well, Mesk gets points for trying. His methods could use help, but Faith did abandon Milno for loot.))

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5787 on: July 25, 2012, 03:52:26 am »

((Well, Mesk gets points for trying. His methods could use help, but Faith did abandon Milno for loot.))
((Well... I guess you have a point. They still suck as medics when compared to Maurice anyway. Just sayin'. :P))

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5788 on: July 25, 2012, 03:53:52 am »

((Well... I guess you have a point. They still suck as medics when compared to Maurice anyway. Just sayin'. :P))
((All that was missing from Feyris farewell was a bedtime story and being tucked in. Masons will presumably involve more limping and honor retaining.))

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5789 on: July 25, 2012, 03:56:49 am »

((The dude is missing most of his internal organs. To be completely honest, I'm suprised that he's still alive, let alone trying to head back into action...))
Pages: 1 ... 384 385 [386] 387 388 ... 1256