Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 380 381 [382] 383 384 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3946565 times)

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 6: Into the Abyss
« Reply #5715 on: July 24, 2012, 12:13:51 am »

No, this body is certainly fried. Though I don't know how much better has the medicine become in the last... how long have I been in stasis?.. doesn't matter.
I adhere to your advice, Milno.

Sure, Travis. About that from before - we'll talk at the campsite, okay?

Okay, we will need to get this body back to the shuttle too. Oh, you've already taken it, Simulacrus?.. ...Thank you.
Sorry for encasing your arm in medi-foam, Thomas - would you want me trying to accurately shove off enough of it? Also, wait a minute, please - I don't like the look of those cracks.

Now, Mason, you be a good boy and
don't you try moving, okay?

Seal the cracks with more medi-foam. Head for the shuttle, help carrying Mason's and Feyri's bodies.
(( Honestly, what good is it doing you to wake up? ))
« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 12:18:17 am by Nikitian »
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5716 on: July 24, 2012, 02:10:22 am »

Charro milled about, watching helplessly as his teammates worked. He spoke up,
"Um... Is there anything I can do to help? Or shall I just stick with Mister Conrad here?"

>Stick with the guide for now.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #5717 on: July 24, 2012, 04:08:44 am »

Gorat takes the crutch and hands the camera to Travis (I guess), then sees whether he can comfortable aim his laser rifle. Aim into the darkness, away from any teammates. No firing. Then he puts the rifle away again and moves to the guide.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #5718 on: July 24, 2012, 05:15:38 am »

((What. The. F&&k. Did. You. Do. To. Me.

Well, at least Entry#2's prophecy in her diary came true...meh.))

Edit: Her heart had stopped. Now Maurice cut off her head instead of getting her heart to work again. Great.))

((Well, she's dead now by all occasions. Brain death, hello.

Also, hello new character.))
« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 05:53:54 am by Tiruin »

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #5719 on: July 24, 2012, 05:18:54 am »

((What. The. Fuck. Did. You. Do. To. Me.

Well, at least Entry#2's prophecy in her diary came true...meh.))

Edit: Her heart had stopped. Now Maurice cut off her head instead of getting her heart to work again. Great.))

((Well, she's dead now by all occasions. Brain death, hello.

Also, hello new character.))

((New character? I thought that they went through all the trouble of cutting off your head to save your brain. Feyri will get a robot body...Like Jim! You will be closer than ever...))
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5720 on: July 24, 2012, 05:20:23 am »

((Brain death. Have you heard of that?  :-\ Cutting of the blood supply to the brain, as well as the nervous system to the extremities and organs. Also, I don't think anyone can backtrack that fast to the shuttle to save it.

The brain doesn't have a self-preservation system, unless they managed to get every HMRC member something like that. In all aspects, I am permanently dead.

Hello memorial plaque.))

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5721 on: July 24, 2012, 05:27:49 am »

((Er... Well, several other folks have been brought back to life from nothing more than a severed head.
Sure, you are dead, but they can revive you. As long as the brain is put into stasis whilst still fresh.))
Booze is Life for Yoink

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5722 on: July 24, 2012, 05:28:42 am »

((Er... Well, several other folks have been brought back to life from nothing more than a severed head.
Sure, you are dead, but they can revive you. As long as the brain is put into stasis whilst still fresh.))
((The question is, is anyone willing to spare a container for lost teammates due to their stupidity and comm channel disability, or for the mission instead?  :P

Also...it's different this time.))

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5723 on: July 24, 2012, 05:29:24 am »

((Are we going to have enough time to revive The headless one? Will the mission take too long or will the medifoam make her last longer.))
"Well, if he dosen't want to keep it, I can take it."
Feyri's head is gonna go bad in a few hours, let alone the days.
You take another quick look at the body but...well the fucking spine is exposed and burnt. Even if you could get a pulse back in her, she would be dead in minutes from anything from multiple organ failure to asphyxiation.  This way she would survive at least, assuming you get her to the stasis pods on the shuttle.

(( We will make it. Don't worry.
I am actually willing to believe this is the true picture, not a result of a med roll gone too bad. Well, anyway, we are also bringing your crispy body to the stasis pods, so if it is revivable, you should have it attached back on board. ))
« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 05:32:29 am by Nikitian »
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #5724 on: July 24, 2012, 05:36:58 am »

((Unless you want the robot body.

But yeah, we'll be getting your brain into stasis right sharpish, I don't think the GM is going to give you brain death when others in similar situations haven't been brain dead. Or, if they were, they still got revived.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5725 on: July 24, 2012, 05:43:01 am »

(I wouldn't worry about brain death, Tir. To use myself as an example, Jim was not only dead for a good long while, he was dead without any of his internal organs other than his brain left (basically, I'm not counting stuff no one cares about like sinuses) and was lugged around through an alien environment where any number of weird alien diseases could have gotten into his horrendously punctured body, yet he didn't have any brain damage of any sort when he was stuffed into a robot. So I'm pretty sure if they get you in stasis Feyri will turn out OK, although she'll need some internal organs replaced. Or you could just be a robot like me, that works too. :P)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5726 on: July 24, 2012, 05:45:39 am »

((Just don't touch any unlabeled medication... :-\))
Booze is Life for Yoink

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5727 on: July 24, 2012, 05:46:33 am »

(Hey, Charro turned out fine from that, too.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5728 on: July 24, 2012, 05:47:39 am »

(I wouldn't worry about brain death, Tir. To use myself as an example, Jim was not only dead for a good long while, he was dead without any of his internal organs other than his brain left (basically, I'm not counting stuff no one cares about like sinuses) and was lugged around through an alien environment where any number of weird alien diseases could have gotten into his horrendously punctured body, yet he didn't have any brain damage of any sort when he was stuffed into a robot. So I'm pretty sure if they get you in stasis Feyri will turn out OK, although she'll need some internal organs replaced. Or you could just be a robot like me, that works too. :P)
((You had your suit on, Nik just chopped off the head and didn't wait for the suit to patch it up XD Jim had most of his lower body decapitated, as far as I know.

Charro is epic, nobody can contest that and he knows it.

But anyway...yeah. Keeping quiet now  :P Sorry for the OOC tumult I caused...))
« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 05:50:45 am by Tiruin »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5729 on: July 24, 2012, 05:49:47 am »

(Actually... Jim also lost most of his upper torso when Ivan shot it, remember? Huge hole through it that obliterated the entirety of his ribcage and everything in it... >.>)
Pages: 1 ... 380 381 [382] 383 384 ... 1256