Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 347 348 [349] 350 351 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3938083 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Aahahahaha, I should just have decapitated Kyle. No more mercy.))

Milno watches as Kyle's sliced body throws the manipulator towards him and immediately takes action by turning on his back and flying away. The killer must really hate him. Great.

Public channel:
"The mindcontrolled smartass just messed with his manipulator and it is going to blow up. Run away. Now. Ah, he was also cut in two pieces by my laser beam, you may want to get his body if you are feeling altruistic."

AM channel:
"Hey, is there a way of tracking from where the killer is controlling his targets with that amp?"

Fly moving diagonally towards the ground, away from the manipulator but still using the max possible speed without being turned into a smear on the ground. Sweep in, get Travis' corpse as quick as possible and keep flying. Be prepared to dodge, ascend and/or duck into cover when the explosion rings.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 10:13:11 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile

((Much as I'd like Maurice to rescue what's left of Kyle, I can't really justify risking someone else's character like that.))

This can't end well. Everyone, keep an eye out for the killer, he'll be sure to make a break towards that end of the fence.

Run towards the compromised part of the fence, and fast.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile

((I might be making a new character after all. I already used my wannabe superhero in Staggering Wizards. Hm....

Also, it could be possible the assassin used Kyle's radio to set up a trap. I'm sure he's trained to emulate voices))
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Also, it could be possible the assassin used Kyle's radio to set up a trap. I'm sure he's trained to emulate voices))
((Yeah, I don't actually think the fence could be compromised so easily.

And I'm having doubts if I should try to save Travis or Kyle. Milno really can't say he likes any of them, his life is on the line and, most importantly, Kyle may still be under the influence of the killer, who may use Smartass as a medium to control Milno.

So yeah...I'll keep editing my action until I find something suitable. Also, damn it Jim, not that hole.))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile

((Also, it could be possible the assassin used Kyle's radio to set up a trap. I'm sure he's trained to emulate voices))
((Yeah, I don't actually think the fence could be compromised so easily.

And I'm having doubts if I should try to save Travis or Kyle. Milno really can't say he likes any of them, his life is on the line and, most importantly, Kyle may still be under the influence of the killer, who may use Smartass as a medium to control Milno.

So yeah...I'll keep editing my action until I find something suitable. Also, damn it Jim, not that hole.))
((Does Milno like anyone?))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Does Milno like anyone?))
((You got a point there.))
>Yes?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Thrak realizes there may be trouble.

"Shit, bros, let's book it!"

Thrak grabs Mesk and runs for the compromised turret.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile

(My hole!  D: )

"God... goddamnit, Jim, not this shit again..."
Apply painkillers and whatever other meds need to be applied to myself.
"Heal myself, physician."

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

Punch anyone in the front room, then head to the turret.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Since SeriousConcentrate may still be busy...

Jim's action: Try to levitate Kyle's body (if it happens to be nearby) to follow the group while helping Thrak carry Mesk if needed. Head to the turret as well.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 09:42:58 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile

Since SeriousConcentrate may still be busy...

Jim's action: Try to levitate Kyle's body (if it happens to be nearby) to follow the group while helping Thrak carry Mesk if needed. Head to the turret as well.

((This may lead to another explosion of blood and gore if Jim overshoots again. :P))
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

(What did I miss? O.o)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(What did I miss? O.o)
((Kyle is controlled, the killer makes Kyle overload his manipulator and throws it at Milno. We have an enormous problem coming our way.

Edit: Our misadventures in the small town remember me of a song...At least one of us would need a double-barrel twelve-gauge shotgun, though.))
« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 11:22:28 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

To the Turret with the rest of the group.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((The worst part is that the killer fooled Steve...Kyle remained conscious and screwed everything up.))
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 347 348 [349] 350 351 ... 1256