Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 346 347 [348] 349 350 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3938102 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Bros, let's flush this asshole out and burn it all."

Start fires in every building.  Use shocks, burning pieces from other houses, whatever- burn it all.

((Looks like we found our new Nikkitan.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Shock smartass, he was taken over. And do it constantly, so even if the killer keeps control, he'll be spasming."

"...And so you can lock the joints of a MkIII, good to know. Anyway, I just discovered what the killer may be using as his scouts: there are several of these flying ratlike animals, and I think he is using them. There are too many, so going around and killing them is not an option."

Milno finishes his quick bout of speech while maneuvering quickly.

Keep flying, and if Steve doesn't knock Kyle out quick enough and the shot won't hit Maurice, take position if it happens to be needed (swirl and maneuver high above him if there isn't any problem with shooting on the move; try to minimize any possibility of staying still for too long) and shoot with the laser rifle at his arm, above the manipulator, from optimal range to sever it from his body. If he is standing still, use the fire-assistance program. Position so that his other arm or a leg is severed in the case the laser works too well.

"Steve, can you get a me a channel to the armory master? I need some questions answered."
After whatever happens, Milno asks Steve, using a private channel. If Kyle's arm was severed and he is still moving towards it, Milno swiftly grabs the manipulator (with the arm attached if need be) and flies away once more.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 02:48:44 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile

Start fires in every building.  Use shocks, burning pieces from other houses, whatever- burn it all.

((Looks like we found our new Nikkitan.))
((Huzzah?))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Jim's action: Follow Mesk, enlarge the hole with both arms, leave and then burn down the house with the microwave amp.

((Corrected because "his hole" was sounding too intimate.))

((I'm not too sure about trying to sever Kyle's arm. An overshot may end with nasty consequences, and his player is offline, so we don't know what'll be Maurice's action.))
« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 02:21:46 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Jim's action: Follow Mesk, enlarge the hole with both arms, leave and then burn down the house with the microwave amp.

((Only now that you said it does it occur to me.))

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

That does sound.... VERY intimate.))
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile

Ack, my weaponry isn't suited for this. Milno, if Steve doesn't act in time, could you take him down non-lethally?

Run out through the back door (or if necessary by opening a back window) so the killer doesn't know your whereabouts, and think: Where is the killer spying on us from?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((@Nicholas: Severing his arm is a non-lethal takedown...And how much of Kyle are you willing to part with? Both arms? One leg?))
>Yes?

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile

((Well, go ahead and do what you have to do. I'd prefer it if you can keep him mostly intact, but I have a feeling that if Steve can't do anything and you aren't the one to incapacitate Kyle, I'll be lucky if I don't end up making a new character.))

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile

((You could sever him at the neck. That seemed to go over well with my character. :P))
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

Run through the wall.
[str:6]
Emboldened by the discovery that, while doors may stop you, walls have no effect, you immediately charge at the wall of the house, setting your massive boney shoulder like a battering ram as you slam through the drywall, a cross beam and a cabinet of fine china before ending up in the house, face down but laughing .

"HA! Fuck you, Door! I don't have to play your games anymore!"

This isn't good. Steve, can you apply non-lethal electric shocks to keep Kyle incapacitated? The killer's got control of him.

((What weaponry does Maurice have? I've forgotten.))

>Alright. I still need 3 more requests to take action, as specified by earlier instructions.

"scalpel" knife
3 cans medifoam.

"I hate this place so much.  Jim, I made a back door, but it might be too small for you."
Push out the new back door and leave.  Head to the next house out of sight of the other side of this house.
[str:3]
You put your shoulder against the wall and heave. It slide about half way out but still blocks your way. Now you're starting to know how Ivan feels about doors...

"THATS IT! I'M BURNING IT ALL TO THE GROUND! I'M NOT SURE HOW THATS DIFFERENT FROM WHAT WE'VE BEEN DOING ALL ALONG, BUT THERE YOU GO!"

[uncon:4] You grab a curtain and run a current through it till it bursts into flame.  Well, thats one down.

"Shock smartass, he was taken over. And do it constantly, so even if the killer keeps control, he'll be spasming."

"...And so you can lock the joints of a MkIII, good to know. Anyway, I just discovered what the killer may be using as his scouts: there are several of these flying ratlike animals, and I think he is using them. There are too many, so going around and killing them is not an option."

Milno finishes his quick bout of speech while maneuvering quickly.

Keep flying, and if Steve doesn't knock Kyle out quick enough and the shot won't hit Maurice, take position if it happens to be needed (swirl and maneuver high above him if there isn't any problem with shooting on the move; try to minimize any possibility of staying still for too long) and shoot with the laser rifle at his arm, above the manipulator, from optimal range to sever it from his body. If he is standing still, use the fire-assistance program. Position so that his other arm or a leg is severed in the case the laser works too well.

"Steve, can you get a me a channel to the armory master? I need some questions answered."
After whatever happens, Milno asks Steve, using a private channel. If Kyle's arm was severed and he is still moving towards it, Milno swiftly grabs the manipulator (with the arm attached if need be) and flies away once more.
[Dex:4+1]
[con:5+1]
You drop from the sky as you line up a shot on Kyle. You can see that he's typing something on his Manipulator, or more that he's just holding a button down.  Not good. You take aim and fire, sweeping the laser like a cutting blade. The beam burns a redhot gash across the armor from just above the right shoulder to just below the left hanging ribs. His body separates in mid-stride. And then something odd happens.

As the chunk of his body separates, the remaining arm and torso continue to move and, in one swift motion, bend down, rip the manipulator from the fallen piece. It lifts the weapon into the air, presses execute and then hurls it straight up toward you and the center of the community. You can already hear the shrill shrieks and warning whistles of the machine as it arcs up toward you.

>I've got her on the line.

((I'm not too sure about trying to sever Kyle's arm. An overshot may end with nasty consequences, and his player is offline, so we don't know what'll be Maurice's action.))
You walk over to Mesk and apply both fists to his hole.

[str:1]

You plant both fists squarely squarely into Mesk's rear end and send him hurling head first through the wall with a rather disturbing squishing noise.

[mesk end:6]

Mesk folds like an accordion as his pelvis and spine shatter with a wet thumping noise and he slams through the dry wall out into the backyard.

[mesk end: 3] Mesk gurgles and remains conscious but in horrible, agonizing pain.

Yet another mission where Jim breaks Mesk's spine.

Ack, my weaponry isn't suited for this. Milno, if Steve doesn't act in time, could you take him down non-lethally?

Run out through the back door (or if necessary by opening a back window) so the killer doesn't know your whereabouts, and think: Where is the killer spying on us from?
You run the opposite direction and promptly hurl yourself through a window, making it outside in a spray of broken glass and torn curtains. Ow.  You pick yourself up and pause a moment to think. [int:3] Um...well...he's probably looking using someone else....

>Everyone.

>ATTENTION: The north western turret of the laser fence has been compromised. We've lost containment on that corner.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

((You could sever him at the neck. That seemed to go over well with my character. :P))

That reminds me: Someone might want to pick him up. The suit isn't going to protect him from fire with a big hole cut in the helmet.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

>ATTENTION: The north western turret of the laser fence has been compromised. We've lost containment on that corner.

Dun dun duuuuun...

The twist!  :P

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Oh god, why Jim, why?))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(( Have any of our people been permakilled in this mission yet?))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.
Pages: 1 ... 346 347 [348] 349 350 ... 1256