Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 264 265 [266] 267 268 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3943431 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 4: Hard landings
« Reply #3975 on: June 20, 2012, 03:56:13 pm »

Milno grins at the result. Bastards.
"Holy crap! I just saved your stupid ass while you did nothing but grope the new guy! Maybe you should care less about men's rods and more about being useful."

He giggles sarcastically for a bit.
"Steve, does my MkIII have anything that can make those things visible? I think they may be either lasers or a monofilament wire."

Milno contacts Steve and carefully moves another metal pole in front of him to find the exact point or points were the laser (or monofilament wire) is and if it happens to be moving.

Edit: He also checks where are the sources of the laser/wire.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 08:22:03 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3976 on: June 20, 2012, 04:00:58 pm »

"Useful? I'm the medic. You're a robotic blind man's stick. If any of us had cameyes you wouldn't be anything. Except a terrible shot, I guess."
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3977 on: June 20, 2012, 04:08:33 pm »

Milno grins even more behind the faceplate. Game on.

"I would be pleased to hear your achievements in your last two missions, but I do remember them well. I'd have to commend your performance in the second, when you managed to get mindraped over and over before finally having your mind corrupted by something alien and receiving a leash-and-collar mechanism to restrain it. All medics in the galaxy must be overjoyed by your skills."

He giggles for a while before keeping at it.

"I also can barely wait for the moment when you'll fight enemies instead of cower in fear. And guess what, you do not have cameyes, but if you do want to lead the way, I have no objections."
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #3978 on: June 20, 2012, 04:11:28 pm »

((Black. My suit is mainly black.))

I'm about 1/3 of the way down the dam, seems I've not been noticed yet. Status on you two? I'm going to hold off at about 2/3 until I get a signal from you that you're ready to get off the dam. If it takes too long, I'll fry some guys while I wait.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 04:16:05 pm by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3979 on: June 20, 2012, 04:18:43 pm »

Thomas heads back to the stairs, and descends carefully down the dam, checking every floor that they aren't being followed or being set up.
"We're descending slowly, we've encountered hostiles. I'm checking to see if we're being followed almost every level."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3980 on: June 20, 2012, 04:44:46 pm »

Action for Empyrean: Keep following him cautiously and pay attention to any traps, stopping if he falls down screaming.
>Yes?

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #3981 on: June 20, 2012, 07:01:09 pm »

Milno grins even more behind the faceplate. Game on.

"I would be pleased to hear your achievements in your last two missions, but I do remember them well. I'd have to commend your performance in the second, when you managed to get mindraped over and over before finally having your mind corrupted by something alien and receiving a leash-and-collar mechanism to restrain it. All medics in the galaxy must be overjoyed by your skills."

He giggles for a while before keeping at it.

"I also can barely wait for the moment when you'll fight enemies instead of cower in fear. And guess what, you do not have cameyes, but if you do want to lead the way, I have no objections."

Lukas didn't like where this was going, afraid that if the team members were going to fight among themselves he would never get out of this alive. "Guys, guys, this is not the time or place. By now it's almost certain that someone knows we are here. Look, Milno, you seem to be the only one who really knows what he is doing here and I bet you are going to save our asses several times before this mission is over. But give Faifth a break. She fixed me while I was panicking like a little girl. Don't forget we have to work together if we want to survive. And I'm sorry, but that includes me. Now, I'll just hang back until you tell me otherwise, okay?"
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 07:03:41 pm by Prosperus »
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3982 on: June 20, 2012, 07:04:24 pm »

"Guys, guys, this is the time or place.

((I'm assuming this is a typo.  :P))
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #3983 on: June 20, 2012, 07:12:19 pm »

"Guys, guys, this is the time or place.

((I'm assuming this is a typo.  :P))

((It is :) Fixed it.))
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3984 on: June 20, 2012, 07:33:47 pm »

((@Prosperus: OOCly, I have to point out that Milno sees right through attempts at flattering to get him to stop. And he does not want a fight right and proper anyway, that is his way of dealing with people, which is particularly strong against Faith. I won't answer it IC because it is just too much time to be talking while waiting for an answer from Steve.))
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 07:46:32 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #3985 on: June 20, 2012, 08:01:36 pm »

((@Prosperus: OOCly, I have to point out that Milno sees right through attempts at flattering to get him to stop. And he does not want a fight right and proper anyway, that is his way of dealing with people, which is particularly strong against Faith. I won't answer it IC because it is just too much time to be talking while waiting for an answer from Steve.))

((Ah well, Lukas hardly knows anyone on the crew, so he needs to find those things out the hard way, I guess))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3986 on: June 20, 2012, 08:09:06 pm »

Sing.

((I'm guessing May sounds like Hatsune Miku without a Japanese accent.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3987 on: June 20, 2012, 08:13:25 pm »

"Bugger. Hrm. Will monofilament cut monofilament. We could try strapping a razor to the pole and waving it about where we thing the filaments are. Or we could climb out a window and over to another room."
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3988 on: June 20, 2012, 08:21:13 pm »

Milno changes his attention slightly to Lukas.
"I don't think you know exactly what is happening here, but ass-kissing won't work."

"We are just waiting for Steve's answer so we may deal quickly with the next ones we may find. Depending if it is monofilament or laser, if it moves or not and where it is, we could just crawl or jump over it for all I care. The problem is that if we do not find a more practical solution to this, we'll have to keep stopping to bypass them by slow methods."
He completes, answering Cog.
>Yes?

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #3989 on: June 20, 2012, 08:27:42 pm »

Milno changes his attention slightly to Lukas.
"I don't think you know exactly what is happening here, but ass-kissing won't work."

"We are just waiting for Steve's answer so we may deal quickly with the next ones we may find. Depending if it is monofilament or laser, if it moves or not and where it is, we could just crawl or jump over it for all I care. The problem is that if we do not find a more practical solution to this, we'll have to keep stopping to bypass them by slow methods."
He completes, answering Cog.

"Okay, Jeez. I'll stop talking."
Pages: 1 ... 264 265 [266] 267 268 ... 1256