Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 248 249 [250] 251 252 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3939026 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 3: The Final Countdown.
« Reply #3735 on: June 16, 2012, 09:59:35 am »

(That's fine and reasonable, as long as I can still get Mesk and Charro out of here on my established schedule. ^^^)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #3736 on: June 16, 2012, 10:17:33 am »

(That's fine and reasonable, as long as I can still get Mesk and Charro out of here on my established schedule. ^^^)
Yeah, you, unlike them, have plenty of time. Assuming your legs don't fall off or something. Try not to let that happen.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3737 on: June 16, 2012, 10:59:52 am »

"Uh... Right, I forgot about that."

He was torn and in a tough situation. He could get the gun up first, but that would take both time and energy, both of which were in limited supply, and he would still have to lug the thing up the elevator ladder. Or he could just leave it here, and send all his hard work to become space dust, but possibly save time and his life.

It was a tough call, but he had to make his decision.

With deep regret, pat the gun goodbye and leave it behind. The mass reduction in weight should help me get up that cable as well as the ladder in the elevator shaft. Then climb up that cable and book it.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #3738 on: June 16, 2012, 11:04:10 am »

"Strength, don't fail me now!"

Grab hold!

Throw that cable down and find something sturdy to tie it onto for support and to aid in pulling Bishop up.

Did you get the disc?

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #3739 on: June 16, 2012, 11:20:19 am »

"Uh... Right, I forgot about that."

He was torn and in a tough situation. He could get the gun up first, but that would take both time and energy, both of which were in limited supply, and he would still have to lug the thing up the elevator ladder. Or he could just leave it here, and send all his hard work to become space dust, but possibly save time and his life.

It was a tough call, but he had to make his decision.

With deep regret, pat the gun goodbye and leave it behind. The mass reduction in weight should help me get up that cable as well as the ladder in the elevator shaft. Then climb up that cable and book it.
"Strength, don't fail me now!"

Grab hold!

Throw that cable down and find something sturdy to tie it onto for support and to aid in pulling Bishop up.

Did you get the disc?
Feyri ties the cable around one of the half dozen consoles bolted to the ground around the room and then hurls the cable down to Bishop. Bishop drops the massive cannon he's been lugging around with him and grabs hold of the cable, climbing as Feyri simultaneously pulls him up.

[Bishop str:6]
[Feyri str: 2]
Bishop, fueled by a combination of fear, adrenaline and new found strength now that he's not carrying that cannon around, climbs the rope faster then most people can run, flying up the shaft while Feyri pulls and tugs weakly on it, unable to move it an inch. He flies over the edge and into the Observation room, bowling Feyri over as he sprints for the Main elevator shaft. She follows him a moment later after, scrambling to her feet and giving chase. The pair make it to the elevator, crawl out the emergency hatch and start up the ladder.

>Jim.

You reach the HDDSM and start back toward the shuttle, making it about 1/3 of the way there.

24 minutes remain.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #3740 on: June 16, 2012, 11:41:37 am »

I see you've left your gun behind...

I'm really hitting the gym when we get out. Sad to see it gone.

You remember the schematics?

Feyri typed as she climbed another rung.

She was glad that she finally labelled the suit's light amps, and light lamps. Who knew a simple scratch would make it all the better?

GTFO up that ladder, after Bishop.

Check for any dangers that might be along the way. If we get to the first floor safely, Help Jim with anything that needs help. Like the HDDSM.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3741 on: June 16, 2012, 01:30:23 pm »

((Aw. What gun did you leave behind? I didn't know you had a cannon.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3742 on: June 16, 2012, 01:35:51 pm »

((It was my monofilament bolo launcher, which I call the MBL Willis or MBL for short. The worst part of leaving it behind is that I got it for freeeee...  :'( ))

Bishop's computer beeped but he paid it no mind, instead choosing to focus on the long upwards climb ahead.

Go go GO! GET TO DA SHUTTLE!!!

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #3743 on: June 16, 2012, 01:42:10 pm »

I see you've left your gun behind...

I'm really hitting the gym when we get out. Sad to see it gone.

You remember the schematics?

Feyri typed as she climbed another rung.

She was glad that she finally labelled the suit's light amps, and light lamps. Who knew a simple scratch would make it all the better?

GTFO up that ladder, after Bishop.

Check for any dangers that might be along the way. If we get to the first floor safely, Help Jim with anything that needs help. Like the HDDSM.

Feyri and Bishop continue all the way up the ladder and emerge on the first level. They both sprint down the path and help Jim push the HDDSM into the ship. Once there they close the hatch and strap the HDDSM in place. Nothing left to do now except tell the ship to get going and strap yourselves into stasis.

Just need the go ahead from unofficial leader Bishop to get going.

20 minutes remain.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3744 on: June 16, 2012, 02:00:01 pm »

(Screw that, I'm hitting the button myself and finishing this mission. XD No need to hold up the next mission and the people who want to play it.)

Jim helped Feyri and Bishop into stasis and set the shuttle to launch immediately, then went to get himself into stasis as well.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #3745 on: June 16, 2012, 02:09:44 pm »

(Screw that, I'm hitting the button myself and finishing this mission. XD No need to hold up the next mission and the people who want to play it.)

Jim helped Feyri and Bishop into stasis and set the shuttle to launch immediately, then went to get himself into stasis as well.
Good enough!

You grab bishop by the scruff of the neck and forcefully huck him into one of the stasis pods before strapping him in, inserting the various tubes and slamming the lid closed. You help Feyri in a bit more gentlemanly, and then walk to the front of the ship and set the shuttle to return to the mothership as fast as it possibly can without crushing the cargo. You hit execute and hop into your own stasis pod while the engines warm up. You close the lid and feel yourself being pressed down before the pod's anti-g system kicks in and makes you weightless. You're out a moment later.

Congrats everyone! You made it out.

Everyone who is not dead level up now, Charro can level up after we get him back and if we can manage to re-life him.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3746 on: June 16, 2012, 02:12:14 pm »

((You guys are lucky I'm paranoid and have been checking the forum every few minutes. Unfortunately, I've been ninja'd by SC and the timezone difference. How many points do we have again? 5 to attributes and 5 to skills right?))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #3747 on: June 16, 2012, 02:14:38 pm »

((You guys are lucky I'm paranoid and have been checking the forum every few minutes. Unfortunately, I've been ninja'd by SC and the timezone difference. How many points do we have again? 5 to attributes and 5 to skills right?))
3 for skills, 5 for attributes.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3748 on: June 16, 2012, 02:16:23 pm »

((Godammit, I was hoping for more in skills. Well, I guess I can make do.))

5 points in strength, 3 points in Aux.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3749 on: June 16, 2012, 02:19:03 pm »

(5 points in Willpower for me for a total of 15, 2 points in Exotic Weapons for a total of 6, and 1 point in Handiwork for a total of 1 so I don't always -1 that. Also, how many tokens are we getting? I'm hoping I can afford a new amp to play with. ^^^)
Pages: 1 ... 248 249 [250] 251 252 ... 1256