Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 221 222 [223] 224 225 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3937139 times)

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 3: Healing via kicks to the ribs.
« Reply #3330 on: May 31, 2012, 02:11:39 am »

"Shut up Mesk. My actions have killed thousands if not millions, I don't really care if I add one more to the count. He should have done his job properly instead of kicking his patients better."

Bishop turns to look at Jim for a moment.

"What kind of doctor does that?! None that deserve the name, that's for sure. And it won't be permenant, I'll make sure not to damage his brain. Maybe being a cyborg like you Jim will make him think before being stupid."

(Bishop is a hard man... Also, REMALLE! Git yon ass to your RTD! It's too good to let die!)
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 02:27:11 am by Zako »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3331 on: May 31, 2012, 02:35:58 am »

Jim shrugged. "Do you really want him kicking you with a steel leg?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3332 on: May 31, 2012, 02:40:43 am »

"Hahaha! He's probably already going to get one of those! Sorry about that by the way Mesk, that was unintentional. Look, just give me three real good reasons I shouldn't kill him and I won't, just for you Jim. Make 'em good ones though."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3333 on: May 31, 2012, 02:48:22 am »

Jim thought. "Well, I only have one. Do you want to be labeled a team-killing liability like Ivan? Hell, it'll be even worse for you. I was already dead when he shot me and he's still known as one," he said.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3334 on: May 31, 2012, 06:10:45 am »

"Does it matter? We are all going to die sooner or later in this dump of a program. Does it really matter what others think of me? I'm not so sure..."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3335 on: May 31, 2012, 07:18:43 am »

Jim thought. "Well, I only have one. Do you want to be labeled a team-killing liability like Ivan? Hell, it'll be even worse for you. I was already dead when he shot me and he's still known as one," he said.
((Jim should have phrased it as: "Do you want to be labeled a team-killing liability who does it on purpose? If you really kill Mesk you'll get the fame of unstable and idiotic and if and anyone happens to piss you off in any way, they'll rather murder you before you get the chance of killing them. And if you start killing more people the consequences may be way worse."))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #3336 on: May 31, 2012, 07:32:40 am »

((Just re-read it. Bishop can't know what happened because there were doors to the observation room. Closed doors.

Charro may know what happened, but he has a jazz-sax player using his imaginary colon as an instrument, and is currently observing the floor like a celebrity.

Mesk is being useless, in the best way possible [ ;)] {Seriously, kudos to Remalle for acting useless, and keeping up with it}

And Jim.

Also, stop the OOC meta. It's bad, and you should feel bad.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3337 on: May 31, 2012, 07:33:37 am »

((It feels good~  8) ))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3338 on: May 31, 2012, 07:43:02 am »

(Don't see how its idiotic and I'm nowhere as unstable as some of the others. And I think you might be blowing it up a bit, saying how others would act. Anyway, Bishop is cooling off by now with the whole door to the leg thing, so unless Mesk does something stupid to him again he should be alright other than being a bit scared with a threat or two.

And of course I feel bad from meta, I'm almost always an honest player, but these circumstances are making me real nervous. A credit to the GM for evoking such emotions in a forum game!)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3339 on: May 31, 2012, 08:11:52 am »

(And I think you might be blowing it up a bit, saying how others would act.)
((Did you really take that seriously? o.o

I just meant that Bishop may get killed very soon for his antics, nothing else. Hell, I could've written "You should not kill him because duck." I don't want to influence anyone. :P))
(And of course I feel bad from meta, I'm almost always an honest player, but these circumstances are making me real nervous. A credit to the GM for evoking such emotions in a forum game!)
((This. It is all fun and games until your character is thrown into a mission and you start to feel paranoid.))
>Yes?

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #3340 on: May 31, 2012, 11:49:52 am »

(Bishop is a hard man... Also, REMALLE! Git yon ass to your RTD! It's too good to let die!)
(but whyyyy)
{Seriously, kudos to Remalle for acting useless, and keeping up with it}
(Acting.  Yeah, sure.  Let's go with that  :P)

"Do I get any say in this?  Hey Jim, as long as we're listing reasons not to kill me, tell him about that time I killed a homicidal four-armed maniac with my bare hands!"
While Jim is gone, try to work through the pain, and grab something to pull myself to an upright position.  Try to hop around without letting my leg flop around too much.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3341 on: May 31, 2012, 01:40:09 pm »

(Because its a great RTD and we all love the story and action in it! HOP TO ET!)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3342 on: May 31, 2012, 01:46:43 pm »

(Because its a great RTD and we all love the story and action in it! HOP TO ET!)
((Oh yes. This one describes it all in two short sentences.

Also, wondering what will happen. Ship-mates. Cast your bets or I will kill the first person I see on the ship! [/notexactly]))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3343 on: May 31, 2012, 01:48:06 pm »

(+1 more. Also, maybe it's just me, but I find it odd that neither Dwarmin or Taricus (who would probably love the Tinker thing) are in this RTD.)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3344 on: May 31, 2012, 01:49:22 pm »

(+1 more. Also, maybe it's just me, but I find it odd that neither Dwarmin or Taricus (who would probably love the Tinker thing) are in this RTD.)
((I, for one, miss their presence a lot.

But back to the main thing, and enough of the OOC for me.  :P))
Pages: 1 ... 221 222 [223] 224 225 ... 1256