Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 220 221 [222] 223 224 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3937223 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 3: Healing via kicks to the ribs.
« Reply #3315 on: May 30, 2012, 10:37:35 pm »

((Eheh.

Oops.))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3316 on: May 30, 2012, 10:37:59 pm »

(No problem, just thought I'd mention it. ^^^)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #3317 on: May 30, 2012, 11:40:16 pm »

((Eheh.

Oops.))

((Would that make Feyri feel less attracted to Jim?))
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #3318 on: May 31, 2012, 12:01:12 am »

Bishop facepalmed.

"Well done guys."

Shaking his head, he decides to go look.

"Alright, you lot stay here. Don't kill each other while I'm gone, I get to kill him first at any rate. Feyri, you coming?"

Go look for some kind of cord as well as the data storage on floor 4.
Any room in particular?

Spoiler: . . . (click to show/hide)
Sorry, I assumed that, assuming you didn't meta it, you wouldn't suddenly become cautious around jim. I mean, he grabbed you really fast so...sorry.

>Also, attempt to have an out-of-body experience.

((:P))
Shh corpsey, you're too busy being dead to not be dead.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Feyri was surprised when she saw the contents of the first aid kit. It was made for use by those who were not suspecting an environmental wipeout, a decompression of space and generally, the presence of a vacuum.

Well, it could be used as a conventional, improvised weapon, if only as a last resort.

She was startled when she felt Jim's hands and arms wrap around her, then pulling her close to his body.

His cold...smooth, metallic body.

She could feel Jim's head rest itself on her face visor, and before she could utter any word as to why-the-heck he abandoned his post, she relented. Silence.

A few moments, or what maybe seemed like hours later, the man let go, leaving her dazed and somewhat dizzy.

She could hear him discussing with the others, suspecting Bishop or Mesk, as Charro was busy hugging the floor beside her. Her words were undercut by what had just occurred. She would've tried to communicate with them, if not for the fact that Jim had left. Leaving her alone with Charro, a useless field aid kit, and that strange robot in the monitors. Idling.

So she moves down to check on the main computer room, keeping watch on the thing in the monitors.

Loneliness. What just happened?!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

You know the main computer room requires you to move through the testing chamber right? Hard to keep an eye on the computer from there.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3319 on: May 31, 2012, 12:06:28 am »

Search the whole floor. Start with storage.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #3320 on: May 31, 2012, 12:07:22 am »

Spoiler: D: (click to show/hide)

"You know the main computer room requires you to move through the testing chamber right? Hard to keep an eye on the computer from there."

"Alright, look voice. I'm alone with Charro, who is currently admiring the metallic floor face-down. I'm alone right here, Jim is busy with Bishop and the rest and while he was down there, the thing didn't do anything hostile to him at all.

Also, I have this Sabre.

So, yes. I'm moving to that main computer if it gets this mission finished quickly. My team's discipline is going down, and I fear insubordination is rising in the ranks, but that may be just me.

And, yes. I am talking to myself. Good thing I switched the comm channel off. Why do you think Jim hugged me by the way? A breakdown, I say.

Besides, suits record everything, right? I'll just...um...lift Charro like this, and...um...slump his body over that monitor like so...

And his suit can record whatever will come from it! Win-win situation right there. I guess.

But you are right, I need to be cautious as I wait for that HDD...memory thingy."

Follow my own monologue and compliantly 'ask' Charro to view the monitor, by linking his suit to the video feed.

Get down in that testing chamber, Rifle ready and examine the place from a distance.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 12:09:40 am by Tiruin »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3321 on: May 31, 2012, 12:10:33 am »

Jim moves to assist Bishop in his search, but with a slightly high priority on finding something he can use to tie Mesk to his back.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #3322 on: May 31, 2012, 12:39:15 am »

"Look, let's just try this again normally, except this time you're more careful?  I, uh, don't mean that disrespectfully.  And if I still can't hold on we can try to figure something else out."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3323 on: May 31, 2012, 12:56:18 am »

"I'll just be a moment, Mesk. I don't want to drop you a second time," Jim responded over coms.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #3324 on: May 31, 2012, 12:58:20 am »

"Oh... ok.  I'll just be here, if you need me.  At the bottom of this elevator shaft.  Having lost a leg..."

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3325 on: May 31, 2012, 01:26:14 am »

"Gonna lose more when I'm dealing with you later. Best get used to it."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3326 on: May 31, 2012, 01:29:54 am »

"Come on, now, Bishop. Mesk's already got a leg off. That's punishment enough," Jim said reasonably.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3327 on: May 31, 2012, 01:33:50 am »

"He needs to learn a lesson and I need to test my new gun. That's all there is to say on the matter."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3328 on: May 31, 2012, 01:36:13 am »

"Harsh. That's just cold, man." Jim shook his head.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #3329 on: May 31, 2012, 01:39:36 am »

(You know you're screwed when: the homicidally insane cyborg is the one advocating your life.)

Mesk chuckles nervously, and says "Uh, guys, I'm right here...?  Let's put it to a vote.  I'm against killing me.  Oh look at that, two to one against, guess you're not killing me after all.  It's the democratic process, can't fight it..."
Pages: 1 ... 220 221 [222] 223 224 ... 1256