Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 219 220 [221] 222 223 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3937448 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 3: Healing via kicks to the ribs.
« Reply #3300 on: May 30, 2012, 08:26:06 pm »

Jim sighed. "What is it, Bishop? Do you actually need something or are you just interrupting us for the hell of it? Because if you do I can be there in a bit."
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 08:38:32 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3301 on: May 30, 2012, 08:33:53 pm »

"Yeah, I'm gonna head upstairs for the data storage device and could use her help in getting Mesk up there. He's leg is messed up bad and I reckon I might be able to fix him up with a crutch or something in the labs. Plus, having her help me search would get us out of here faster. Are you done screwing around in there?"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3302 on: May 30, 2012, 08:34:56 pm »

"Are you done screwing around in there?"
((Oh yeah, baby. :P))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3303 on: May 30, 2012, 08:35:52 pm »

"Are you done screwing around in there?"
((Oh yeah, baby.))
(Totally not suss dude. You're the one making it that way...  :-[)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3304 on: May 30, 2012, 08:37:58 pm »

"Fine. Heading out there." Jim nodded to Feyri, then headed into the elevator shaft. "Come on, Mesk. Grab on." He waited for the fleshtech to get a hold of him before climbing up the ladder after Bishop.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #3305 on: May 30, 2012, 08:46:14 pm »

Grimace and grab on to Jim's back, ready to push myself away if need be.
"Well, isn't this awkward?"

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3306 on: May 30, 2012, 08:47:54 pm »

"Shutup Mesk, your not helping matters. Come on Feyri, you can help too, we could use the extra eyes. We'll come back for Charro later."

Head up the ladder and pull Mesk through the door after Jim pushes him through. Then go look for that data storage device.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3307 on: May 30, 2012, 08:48:51 pm »

"A little, yeah. But look on the bright side: I only have one good arm. I can't chop you up while climbing a ladder, can I?" Jim said, trying to make a joke out of the situation.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #3308 on: May 30, 2012, 09:05:39 pm »

Grimace and grab on to Jim's back, ready to push myself away if need be.
"Well, isn't this awkward?"
"Fine. Heading out there." Jim nodded to Feyri, then headed into the elevator shaft. "Come on, Mesk. Grab on." He waited for the fleshtech to get a hold of him before climbing up the ladder after Bishop.
[str:4] Mesk grabs Jim's back and clings on as tightly as he can and [str:6] Jim starts climbing with ease, skipping rungs as he climbs quickly up the ladder. Jim's arrogance causes him to miss a rung half way up the ladder and his good arm lashes out in a panicked attempt to catch himself.  [dex:6] He catches hold of one of the rungs and pulls himself up against the ladder with enough force to shake Mesk and cause his grip to start slipping. [Dex:1+1] Despite his best efforts Mesk can't keep hold and slips off, falling back down the pit.

[End:4] He lands heavily and grunts as in pain as his ruined leg flops around uselessly, but doesn't seem injured...beyond the whole nearly severed leg thing.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3309 on: May 30, 2012, 09:09:24 pm »

"Yeah, Bishop? Do we have anything we can construct a harness with? If not, I don't think I can get Mesk up here." He looked down the shaft. "You OK down there?"

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3310 on: May 30, 2012, 09:13:37 pm »

Bishop facepalmed.

"Well done guys."

Shaking his head, he decides to go look.

"Alright, you lot stay here. Don't kill each other while I'm gone, I get to kill him first at any rate. Feyri, you coming?"

Go look for some kind of cord as well as the data storage on floor 4.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #3311 on: May 30, 2012, 09:51:23 pm »

What just happened I don't even
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 11:40:43 pm by Tiruin »

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3312 on: May 30, 2012, 09:54:10 pm »

>Also, attempt to have an out-of-body experience.

((:P))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #3313 on: May 30, 2012, 10:00:38 pm »

Feyri was surprised when she saw the contents of the first aid kit. It was made for use by those who were not suspecting an environmental wipeout, a decompression of space and generally, the presence of a vacuum.

Well, it could be used as a conventional, improvised weapon, if only as a last resort.

She was startled when she felt Jim's hands and arms wrap around her, then pulling her close to his body.

His cold...smooth, metallic body.

She could feel Jim's head rest itself on her face visor, and before she could utter any word as to why-the-heck he abandoned his post, she relented. Maybe it was due to morale breakdown, or maybe because Jim wanted to help the others. She felt a tinge of guilt in that thought, forgetting about the human part of a team - emotions.

She returned the hug with both arms, still unsure as to why he did such, still feeling something move in her kick-healed arm. A few moments, or what maybe seemed like hours later, the man let go, leaving her dazed and somewhat dizzy. He had some grip there.

She could hear him discussing with the others, suspecting Bishop or Mesk, as Charro was busy hugging the floor beside her. Her words were undercut by what had just occurred. She would've tried to communicate with them, if not for the fact that Jim had left, leaving her alone with Charro, a useless field aid kit, and that strange robot in the monitors. It was still idling.

So she moves down to check on the main computer room, keeping watch on the thing in the monitors.

"I've never known Jim to really feel that way." Feyri muttered to herself. "But...he is the last of his type. I'll let it slide for now, I guess."
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 11:40:24 pm by Tiruin »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3314 on: May 30, 2012, 10:36:52 pm »

Jim's lampdesk-styled head

(Uh, I believe you're wrong, there. He has a normal, featureless, human head which can project emoticons. It's the rest of Jim's body that looks like a Geth. >.>)
Pages: 1 ... 219 220 [221] 222 223 ... 1256