Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 216 217 [218] 219 220 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3937602 times)

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 3: Healing via kicks to the ribs.
« Reply #3255 on: May 29, 2012, 09:24:35 pm »

"INCOMING! LOOK OUT MESK!"

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3256 on: May 29, 2012, 09:32:10 pm »

((On the bright side, I suspect he'd lose a lot less sleep than normal over this.

On the other hand, nobody's going to believe it was an accident. :P))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3257 on: May 29, 2012, 09:32:31 pm »

((Well, you did want to kill him. It'll just be sooner than you expected! :P))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3258 on: May 29, 2012, 09:45:25 pm »

(Well, at least I can rest assured in the fact that, although Jim's slowly getting possessed by an alien intelligence, he has yet to kill another party member. :D Mesk killed Charro, and now Bishop's about to kill Mesk... so I guess following this pattern Feyri will kill Bishop, Jim will kill Feyri, and then Steve will nuke from orbit. >.>)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3259 on: May 29, 2012, 09:49:06 pm »

((Then Milno would lose his sparring partner, and getting a replacement would be difficult. Who the hell would accept sparring with a deranged ex-farmboy turned honey badger?))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #3260 on: May 29, 2012, 10:46:21 pm »

DODGE.

(I like how this mission is turning out to be incredibly deadly despite the fact that there are no actual enemies.  Also I didn't see you moved Charro's body, I thought I remembered Bishop trying to do it and failing.)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #3261 on: May 30, 2012, 12:41:51 am »

DODGE.

(I like how this mission is turning out to be incredibly deadly despite the fact that there are no actual enemies.  Also I didn't see you moved Charro's body, I thought I remembered Bishop trying to do it and failing.)
[dex:5-1] You dodge out of the way as best you can with your crippled leg, getting most of the way out of the path of the scything debris, but you can't quite make it away. The rounded, blunt blade that is the debris doesn't sever your leg so much as it pulverizes the flesh to the point that there is nothing holding it together save for a layer of skin and liquidized meat. [end:4] FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF---ow. Yeah, thats gonna leave  mark.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3262 on: May 30, 2012, 12:43:53 am »

(O__O)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3263 on: May 30, 2012, 12:49:20 am »

(OUCH. Also, holy shit lucky endurance roll.)

"Sorry about that. Is your suit ruptured? Check right now or you'll decompress!"

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3264 on: May 30, 2012, 01:24:28 am »

((NOT MY DOCTORING LEG! :P))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #3265 on: May 30, 2012, 01:25:44 am »

DODGE.

[dex:5-1] You dodge out of the way as best you can with your crippled leg, getting most of the way out of the path of the scything debris, but you can't quite make it away. The rounded, blunt blade that is the debris doesn't sever your leg so much as it pulverizes the flesh to the point that there is nothing holding it together save for a layer of skin and liquidized meat. [end:4] FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF---ow. Yeah, thats gonna leave  mark.

((Was it his doctoring leg?))
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #3266 on: May 30, 2012, 01:27:22 am »

(Which leg got destroyed?  Was it the doctoring leg, the one that got dislocated?  If so I'm going to get it replaced with a prosthesis with, like, retractable needles and such.  It's going to be awesome.)

"Oh shit.  Ohshitohshitohshit.  My leg... I was going to revolutionize the medical field with it... this, um, seems like it would be an unbelievably painful injury if it weren't for my pills.  Good old pills... guys, this really hurts."
Make sure I won't die due to decompression.  Scream in pain.  Check for bleeding and take coagulant pill if necessary.  The one that STOPS bleeding.  Check for any less pressing concerns.  Yell in agony.
"Can someone help me out of here...?  The bottom of an elevator shaft isn't the best place to be doing medical work on oneself..."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3267 on: May 30, 2012, 01:35:21 am »

Jim made sure his coms were set to receive only, then laughed maniacally at Mesk's misfortune. The scary thing was, he wasn't sure if he was laughing because he wanted to, or if the virus in him wanted to...

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #3268 on: May 30, 2012, 01:59:18 am »

((I love this sort of behavior. Oh, Fleshtech. How I adore your secretly inimical ways.))

"Alright Jim, Charro is fine. Just undergoing a brief catatonic relapse in his higher cerebral processes.

Watching you with fervor. Also, I heard something slam into the shaft outside, but I'd bet this token here that nobody got killed."

Admire monitors. Then get and check what is inside the first aid kit. Keep it around.

"Hey Charro!" Feyri said into his comm channel. "How are you?"

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3269 on: May 30, 2012, 02:23:36 am »

"Alright, I'm coming down to help. Stay calm, panicking will not help you. Just do what you can, and I'll check your suit."

Climb back down quickly, check Mesk's suit for leaks and quickly patch any up with the kit, making sure to double check them. Do a double check all over him and myself for any suit leaks again, this time from the fall.
Pages: 1 ... 216 217 [218] 219 220 ... 1256