Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 213 214 [215] 216 217 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3937869 times)

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 3: More mindf***ing goodness.
« Reply #3210 on: May 28, 2012, 06:30:23 pm »

Kick Mesk's leg back into it's socket
(See?  It's catching on!)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3211 on: May 28, 2012, 06:37:03 pm »

((Nooooo!  :-[ What a way to go... Not sure if malpractice or manslaughter.

"No! Not my doctoring leg! I'll never practice medicine again!"
That line made me laugh so very hard though, so 'twas worth it. ;D))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3212 on: May 28, 2012, 06:40:06 pm »

((I'm not going to say anything...but...Nah.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3213 on: May 28, 2012, 06:43:26 pm »

((I know what you mean. Hard to resist the temptation...))

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #3214 on: May 28, 2012, 06:45:21 pm »

(I'm going to have so much explaining to do when Charro's revived...)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3215 on: May 28, 2012, 06:58:57 pm »

(Wait, I didn't see that earlier, he actually killed Charro? O.o JIM'S RIGHT! MESK IS THE BIGGEST DANGER TO THE TEAM!)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3216 on: May 28, 2012, 07:08:02 pm »

((Well, ODing on pills probably didn't help.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3217 on: May 28, 2012, 07:21:37 pm »

((Hey, I was still hallucinating just fine til after he put the boot in!))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #3218 on: May 28, 2012, 10:06:12 pm »

Check the monitors and keep watch on them, linking to Jim.

"Alright Jim. You've got an eye on you from here. Go on.

And keep safe..."

You walk over to the monitors and keep an eye on them while jim wanders about somewhere deep below you.

"Understood, Feyri. Advancing now." Jim opened the door and proceeded through, cleaver at the ready in his good arm...
You proceed into the testing chamber. The chamber is large, tall and circular, its ceiling, floor and walls all completely devoid of detail, smooth as glass. The machine at the center is much larger then you would have expected, looking to be about 5 meters high, a collection of blocky electronics surrounding and attached to the ring structure by countless wires and cables. As you step in the ring suddenly rises from it's resting place, propelled on great mechanical arms, and rotates to face you before extending and lowering to the ground, settling into place inside a scaffolding near the machine.

Bishop nodded to Feyri as he hopped back into the elevator shaft and walked over to Charro, casually stepping on Mesk on the way over. He wasn't a doctor, but with a look at his vitals monitor that showed all those flat lines, whereas his was all spiky, he got the message pretty quick.

"Hate to say that I agree with the idiot, but it looks like the poor newbie is really dead. I'd check for a pulse, but the suit kinda makes that pointless. I'll get him out of the shaft."

As he was going to pick up Charro, Bishop paused and looked at Mesk.

"Suuure, I'll help you. Just like how you helped me."

Kick Mesk's leg back into it's socket and drag Charro out of the shaft. Feel free to walk on Mesk if he's in the way.
[med:4-1] You give Mesk a swift kick in the hip. He screams and rolls around in pain but it doesn't look like you've fixed the problem. You shrug and walk over to Charro, trying to lift him to the 5th floor door. [Str:4] You drag him across the room but can't manage to get him up to the ledge by the door.

"No! Not my doctoring leg! I'll never practice medicine again!"
That line made me laugh so very hard though, so 'twas worth it. ;D))
Ah, you'll be fine, as long as someone drags you back up the ladder or something. I look forward to failed attempts and your corpse dragging people down to their deaths :P

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 3: Healing via kicks to the ribs.
« Reply #3219 on: May 28, 2012, 10:12:13 pm »

Jim cocked his head to the side, staring at the machine. How could he interface with this? Direct connection? Touch? Voice commands? Perhaps Feyri, up in the monitoring room, had to press a few buttons? He decided to try voice commands first. "Computer, this is Spectrum Corporation product Psychic Soldier: Subject 19, Generation 3. I'm also known as Jim. Do you respond to voice commands?" he asked, hoping that would work. "If so, can you tell me what happened here, if you have any such records?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #3220 on: May 28, 2012, 10:20:42 pm »

Jim cocked his head to the side, staring at the machine. How could he interface with this? Direct connection? Touch? Voice commands? Perhaps Feyri, up in the monitoring room, had to press a few buttons? He decided to try voice commands first. "Computer, this is Spectrum Corporation product Psychic Soldier: Subject 19, Generation 3. I'm also known as Jim. Do you respond to voice commands?" he asked, hoping that would work. "If so, can you tell me what happened here, if you have any such records?"

((http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9kTVZiJ3Uc))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3221 on: May 28, 2012, 10:24:19 pm »

(:P We'll see, anyway.)

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #3222 on: May 28, 2012, 11:29:26 pm »

((http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9kTVZiJ3Uc))

((I currently can't see youtube movies here (China) but I guess this is a link to a scene in futurama?))
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3223 on: May 28, 2012, 11:33:12 pm »

(A scene from a Star Trek (Original series) movie. I believe number 6, or maybe 5? Anyway, Scotty tries talking to a computer before Bones points out that it's old Earth tech and he has to use a mouse and keyboard.)

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #3224 on: May 28, 2012, 11:35:16 pm »

(A scene from a Star Trek (Original series) movie. I believe number 6, or maybe 5? Anyway, Scotty tries talking to a computer before Bones points out that it's old Earth tech and he has to use a mouse and keyboard.)

((Oh :D. I thought it might have been the scene in Futurama where bender tells someone to interface with his ass after being asked to interface with a computer. It would also have been appropriate, I think.))
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.
Pages: 1 ... 213 214 [215] 216 217 ... 1256