Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 212 213 [214] 215 216 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3938117 times)

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 3: More mindf***ing goodness.
« Reply #3195 on: May 28, 2012, 12:43:35 am »

Wait for Charro to get shocked.  If he wakes up, tend to him and head up to the fifth floor, if he doesn't, try and bring his body up to the fifth floor.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #3196 on: May 28, 2012, 12:50:34 am »

Get to the fifth level.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3197 on: May 28, 2012, 01:10:06 am »

"Ok, so I found that we stopped between the third floor and the fourth, so we can enter the labs and find the shit we need. I can't make heads or tails of this console so unless you want me to stay down here, I'm going to head upstairs after Jim is done screwing around down there.

Jim, what do you see?"

Help Mesk drag Charro up to the fifth floor, glaring at him all the while.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #3198 on: May 28, 2012, 02:26:35 am »

"What are you looking at?  Your back is better, isn't it?  It's all thanks to my treatment, so don't give me that look."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3199 on: May 28, 2012, 02:45:42 am »

"Nothing, yet. I'm waiting outside the door until someone goes into the control room to watch the monitors," Jim replied over the coms.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3200 on: May 28, 2012, 03:34:43 am »

"You're making things worse for yourself Mesk. Shut up now, and I'll kill you quickly when we get back.

Jim, go right ahead if you feel game."

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #3201 on: May 28, 2012, 01:20:44 pm »

((So I'm not doing anything and not moving towards that entrance that I saw earlier?

And not mentioning the importance of a storage device to anyone?))
Mostly I just missed you, but you mention stuff like that by simply saying it, and as per helping the other people, well Bishop did it himself and well, you only have one arm, so it's a bit hard to pull both of you up without their assistance. So Charro can't really help you and I'm not sure if mesk wants to go with you. But mostly I just missed you. Sorry.

Wait for Charro to get shocked.  If he wakes up, tend to him and head up to the fifth floor, if he doesn't, try and bring his body up to the fifth floor.
You crouch down and look at Charro's vitals monitor. Oh. He's dead. Huh. Maybe caving in his rib cage with repeated kicks wasn't the best way to treat his massive overdose. You shrug and attempt to drag or carry him to the 5th floor door. [str:2-1] You bend down and try to lift him with one big yank. The resulting cracking and popping from your leg and the fact that you're suddenly on the ground in massive pain hints that you may have managed to dislocate your leg. Again.

"No! Not my doctoring leg! I'll never practice medicine again!"

Get to the fifth level.
You tell everyone about everything you've learned and about all the stuff you talked about earlier that some how managed to get lost in space up till now. Then, with some difficulty, you pull yourself up to the 5th level doors and crawl through.

"Ok, so I found that we stopped between the third floor and the fourth, so we can enter the labs and find the shit we need. I can't make heads or tails of this console so unless you want me to stay down here, I'm going to head upstairs after Jim is done screwing around down there.

Jim, what do you see?"

Help Mesk drag Charro up to the fifth floor, glaring at him all the while.
You leave the observation room and make your way back to the pit. You find Mesk crumpled on the ground next to Charro, screaming about how he'll never practice medicine again.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3202 on: May 28, 2012, 01:30:51 pm »

((It's alright Piecewise, thanks for that. And for the fact that I may have come off the wrong way in that post, if context was to be read :) ))

"Oh, hi Bishop." Feyri said as she passed him. "Could you check on the other two as I clear the place?"

Light amps > On

Search the fifth floor room for any hostiles/automated traps or machinery. Search in general for any datapads or information drives.

"Steve, could you clarify on that HDDSM? Where could we all find one?"

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #3203 on: May 28, 2012, 02:10:25 pm »

((It's alright Piecewise, thanks for that. And for the fact that I may have come off the wrong way in that post, if context was to be read :) ))

"Oh, hi Bishop." Feyri said as she passed him. "Could you check on the other two as I clear the place?"

Light amps > On

Search the fifth floor room for any hostiles/automated traps or machinery. Search in general for any datapads or information drives.

"Steve, could you clarify on that HDDSM? Where could we all find one?"
You turn your light amps on and successfully blind yourself seeing how the room up here is actually lighted. You turn them off again and proceed into the Observation room. You take a look around, searching for anything that looks either amiss or valuable. Nothing seems terribly dangerous in this room, though the machine shown in the monitors looks oddly threatening. There are no data pads or drives just laying around, [intuition:1+1] and you have no idea if there might be anything else valuable around here.

>The 4th level, data processing is the most likely place. Or maybe storage.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3204 on: May 28, 2012, 02:14:29 pm »

Check the monitors and keep watch on them, linking to Jim.

"Alright Jim. You've got an eye on you from here. Go on.

And keep safe..."

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #3205 on: May 28, 2012, 02:19:37 pm »

"Hey, uh, guys?  Anyone want to help me put my doctoring leg back in it's socket?  And I think Charro might be dead."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3206 on: May 28, 2012, 02:23:31 pm »

Feyri shifted her channel upon hearing Mesk's lovely masochistic voice.

"Charro isn't dead. Check again M-...Bishop. Feel for pulse. And do not apply force.

Oh, and I'm watching the monitors here, and other than the machine shown on these monitors that looks threatening, nothing else to report.

Go Jim.

Please don't die, Jim."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3207 on: May 28, 2012, 02:54:20 pm »

"Go Jim.

Please don't die, Jim."

((Love is so beautiful. Then one of the lovers is killed in a gruesome fashion while the other watches all in excruciating detail, leaving extremely deep mental scars for all eternity. But such is life, such a big joker.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3208 on: May 28, 2012, 02:56:15 pm »

"Understood, Feyri. Advancing now." Jim opened the door and proceeded through, cleaver at the ready in his good arm...
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3209 on: May 28, 2012, 06:25:32 pm »

Bishop nodded to Feyri as he hopped back into the elevator shaft and walked over to Charro, casually stepping on Mesk on the way over. He wasn't a doctor, but with a look at his vitals monitor that showed all those flat lines, whereas his was all spiky, he got the message pretty quick.

"Hate to say that I agree with the idiot, but it looks like the poor newbie is really dead. I'd check for a pulse, but the suit kinda makes that pointless. I'll get him out of the shaft."

As he was going to pick up Charro, Bishop paused and looked at Mesk.

"Suuure, I'll help you. Just like how you helped me."

Kick Mesk's leg back into it's socket and drag Charro out of the shaft. Feel free to walk on Mesk if he's in the way.
Pages: 1 ... 212 213 [214] 215 216 ... 1256