Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 210 211 [212] 213 214 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3938520 times)

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 3: More mindf***ing goodness.
« Reply #3165 on: May 27, 2012, 02:35:55 am »

(Face just met palm and left a bruise on my forehead.  Gotta remember the strikethrough.)

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3166 on: May 27, 2012, 03:05:22 am »

Bishop didn't speak so much as scream curses, threats and just scream in general. After a few minutes he manages to make a few coherent words:

"I'LL KILL YOU FOR THIS! YOUR *something resembling a scream and a swear mixed together* DEAD! I'LL RIP YOUR DAMN HEAD OFF YOU LITTLE BASTARD!"

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3167 on: May 27, 2012, 03:31:17 am »

"Oh gods the indigestion!!"
>Whimper a bit as the sandwich I was eating causes a sudden, sharp pain in my side.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #3168 on: May 27, 2012, 04:06:02 am »

Feyri was torn between cussing at Bishop for discipline, and reprimanding and subduing the crazed Fleshtech Mesk.

Charro was out of his mind due to eating horse medicine, this she was sure of.

"Mesk! We don't need that sort of therapy! Even I can apply it to you, if you want to see the constructive part of it!

Bishop,"
she continued after a pause, helping him up with her good arm, "don't shoot him. Mesk, lead the way up that door. I'll be watching over these two.

Could you hold that rifle and point it away from Mesk for now? Thanks."

((You people and your morality actions...))

She looked at Charro while getting a better grasp on Bishop. "Follow the pretty voice, kid. Follow the voice~"

Calm the obviously correct party in this argument - Bishop.

Order the accused to lead point.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3169 on: May 27, 2012, 06:27:48 am »

Bishop, fumbling with his rifle for a second, manages to hear Feyri through the agonising pain and looks at Feyri speachless for a moment.

"You must have the patience of a saint... Aowww... Look, your alright by me... But I am going to kill that fucker as soon as we get back to the mothership... And anyone who tries to stop me will suffer for it too..."

He grasps Feyri's arm and gingerly gets to his feet, gasping at the shocks of pain every now and then, making sure to grab the relaxant on the way up. He turns to Feyri and nods.

"Jus' don't let it be you, ok? I'll spare him for now, but he's gonna get what's comin' to him..."

Slowly calm down and follow Feyri gingerly. Take that muscle relaxant and pray it works. Make sure to have a look for what stopped the elevator and if there's a way back up.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3170 on: May 27, 2012, 08:23:24 am »

"Mission first, everyone. Personal threats, qualms, vendettas and vindications later back on the ship."

Feyri made sure to ease Bishop's pain by grabbing the best body part available to support him, and broadcasts that message to everyone.

"So Steve, what else do you all want to know from here that would help the war? A sample of the experiment and how to re-make it right?"

Steve, Ask.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 10:18:12 am by Tiruin »

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3171 on: May 27, 2012, 09:26:59 am »

((
Feyri made sure to ease Bishop's pain by grabbing the best body part available to support him...

You'd better hope the GM's mind stays well away from the gutter, wording your action like that. :P))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3172 on: May 27, 2012, 10:13:28 am »

((
Feyri made sure to ease Bishop's pain by grabbing the best body part available to support him...

You'd better hope the GM's mind stays well away from the gutter, wording your action like that. :P))
((Oh I'm sure PW has a good mind. Why should there be a sewage system in his mental faculties anyway? It's not like I'm that inept in the medical skill that I confuse body parts.

Heh.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3173 on: May 27, 2012, 10:16:50 am »

((Well, someone did get hit by the black plague on the crotch, according to Feyri.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3174 on: May 27, 2012, 11:25:37 am »

(Ah. I thought for sure I had left it embedded in the wall of the elevator. Also, based on me and Remalle alone, we all need to pay more attention to striking through our actions. Otherwise we wouldn't be in this mess. >.>; Also, floor map again.)

Jim checked the map on his computer. "Wait. If the shaft ends at the fifth floor... how do we get down to the sixth?" he asked himself. Partially he was just musing aloud... partially he feared something might answer using his voice. He watched the monitors while he waited for the rest to catch up, tapping his cleaver against the side of his leg impatiently.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3175 on: May 27, 2012, 11:30:15 am »

((If no one asks for Jim deactivation, which he actually should do himself since he already knows he may be a grave danger to the team, then my prediction can still be fulfilled.

Deadpool anyone?))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3176 on: May 27, 2012, 11:33:25 am »

((Mesk.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3177 on: May 27, 2012, 11:38:46 am »

((Is betting on the whole team survival (well, at least in revivable condition) acceptable? ;) ))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3178 on: May 27, 2012, 11:49:34 am »

(I'm not asking for shutdown - at least until I'm back on the surface - since I know none of these guys can carry me out. >.>)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #3179 on: May 27, 2012, 12:12:07 pm »

"Oh gods the indigestion!!"
>Whimper a bit as the sandwich I was eating causes a sudden, sharp pain in my side.
[Will:6]
Your stomach explodes outward as a tuxedo clad Jazz Trumpet player bursts from your guts and begins to blow his horn directly into your face.

Bishop, fumbling with his rifle for a second, manages to hear Feyri through the agonising pain and looks at Feyri speachless for a moment.

"You must have the patience of a saint... Aowww... Look, your alright by me... But I am going to kill that fucker as soon as we get back to the mothership... And anyone who tries to stop me will suffer for it too..."

He grasps Feyri's arm and gingerly gets to his feet, gasping at the shocks of pain every now and then, making sure to grab the relaxant on the way up. He turns to Feyri and nods.

"Jus' don't let it be you, ok? I'll spare him for now, but he's gonna get what's comin' to him..."

Slowly calm down and follow Feyri gingerly. Take that muscle relaxant and pray it works. Make sure to have a look for what stopped the elevator and if there's a way back up.
You insert the pill into the suit's medical port and sigh as you feel it start working almost immediately. You straighten up and stretch your back out carefully. As you do so, you look up at the elevator. The maintenance ladder is still there, so you'll be able to make your way up that way, if nothing else. As per what stopped the elevator...it's a bit hard to see anything all the way up there.

"Mission first, everyone. Personal threats, qualms, vendettas and vindications later back on the ship."

Feyri made sure to ease Bishop's pain by grabbing the best body part available to support him, and broadcasts that message to everyone.

"So Steve, what else do you all want to know from here that would help the war? A sample of the experiment and how to re-make it right?"

Steve, Ask.

>There's a main and secondary computer system on the base. Find a HDDSM- High density data storage medium- and dump their memory into it.

(Ah. I thought for sure I had left it embedded in the wall of the elevator. Also, based on me and Remalle alone, we all need to pay more attention to striking through our actions. Otherwise we wouldn't be in this mess. >.>; Also, floor map again.)

Jim checked the map on his computer. "Wait. If the shaft ends at the fifth floor... how do we get down to the sixth?" he asked himself. Partially he was just musing aloud... partially he feared something might answer using his voice. He watched the monitors while he waited for the rest to catch up, tapping his cleaver against the side of his leg impatiently.
The room beyond the door looks like a control room of some kind, a wall of monitors on the opposite wall and banks of computers along either side. In the far corner of the room is a small elevator platform.

[will:5] You swing your cleaver around a few times. It feels good. Would feel better if you were cutting something though.

((If no one asks for Jim deactivation, which he actually should do himself since he already knows he may be a grave danger to the team, then my prediction can still be fulfilled.

Deadpool anyone?))
Deadpool is still active. Gotta best at least 1 token to get in on the action though. So far the only one who has bet anything is steve.
Pages: 1 ... 210 211 [212] 213 214 ... 1256