Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 199 200 [201] 202 203 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3939838 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 3: More mindf***ing goodness.
« Reply #3000 on: May 21, 2012, 10:08:01 pm »

Spoiler: sheet (click to show/hide)
((Welcome Powder. Are you using all your 5 tokens before being taken from the stasis pod?))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #3001 on: May 21, 2012, 10:28:32 pm »

((Welp, at least he doesn't have a fungus eating his brain or a horrible fusion of him and SeriousConcentrate running amok in his mind.

He's just crazy. About hand lasers.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #3002 on: May 21, 2012, 10:35:06 pm »

((Welp, at least he doesn't have a fungus eating his brain or a horrible fusion of him and SeriousConcentrate running amok in his mind.

He's just crazy. About hand lasers.))

((Weeeelcome Powder, to the HMRC.  ;D))

((So I have to RP.))

Feyri idled by, flipping the Sabre handle in hand as she watched the two try to open said door. She lifted the sabre, and glanced at Jim.

"Why can't we try breaking down the wall?"

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3003 on: May 21, 2012, 10:44:36 pm »

Bishop swayed backwards a big from the door before moving toward it again.

"Dude, nice colours... Let me have a try."

Slice through the lock this time.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #3004 on: May 21, 2012, 10:47:33 pm »

Got it.
Bishop swayed backwards a big from the door before moving toward it again.

"Dude, nice colours... Let me have a try."

Slice through the lock this time.
[Aux:5] You stumble over, activate the torch and swing at the door whilst making wooshing, sword clanging noises. You some how manage to cut the lock perfectly despite yourself.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3005 on: May 21, 2012, 10:55:33 pm »

Whistle a merry tune.

Examine doorway and surrounding walls.

"Mesk. Mode of transmission, or anything that affects the emphatic emotions of the victim?"

Check Mesk's data for such.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3006 on: May 21, 2012, 11:00:24 pm »

Bishop pauses for a moment, for dramatic effect of course, and gently opens the door.

"Behold... The door is open with the aid of my might and magic... Incredible man..."

Proceed through the door fearlessly!

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3007 on: May 21, 2012, 11:12:07 pm »

Charro waited as the door opened, peering through for any signs of life. If nothing bad leaps out at him, he will put a safe distance between himself and the volatile Jim. "You guys tell us over comms if you find anything. I'll go help check the Medical Wing."
>Wait with the main group to see whether anything bad lies beyond this door, and if nothing happens go catch up to Mesk.
"Find anything of interest? ...To be honest I feel safer following you than the others, with the cyborg probably being a timebomb and all."
>Help search the place for anything. If I find a datapad, pop the chip I found into it and see what it contains.

((Edited for typo. Derp.))
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 12:02:17 am by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3008 on: May 22, 2012, 12:00:26 am »

Jim followed Bishop, keeping an eye on Mesk and Charro and occasionally looking at Feyri... although even Jim himself wasn't able to figure out whether he was checking her out or watching her for signs of impending attack. Bishop, he'd decided, was no threat; the man was tripping balls and even if he wanted to stab him in the back he'd probably end up staring at the knife and giggling.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #3009 on: May 22, 2012, 12:13:43 am »

Whistle a merry tune.

Examine doorway and surrounding walls.

"Mesk. Mode of transmission, or anything that affects the emphatic emotions of the victim?"

Check Mesk's data for such.
(I'm not sure "Emphatic" is the word you're looking for...)

You walk into the room and look at the doorway and walls. They all look fairly normal.

Bishop pauses for a moment, for dramatic effect of course, and gently opens the door.

"Behold... The door is open with the aid of my might and magic... Incredible man..."

Proceed through the door fearlessly!
Jim followed Bishop, keeping an eye on Mesk and Charro and occasionally looking at Feyri... although even Jim himself wasn't able to figure out whether he was checking her out or watching her for signs of impending attack. Bishop, he'd decided, was no threat; the man was tripping balls and even if he wanted to stab him in the back he'd probably end up staring at the knife and giggling.
You walk in and look around. The room is a fairly large store room full of metal crates and shelves stacked with cardboard boxes. There's a large machine squatting one corner. Laying in the center of the room, clustered together as though for warmth, are more then a dozen bodies.

Charro waited as the door opened, peering through for any signs of life. If nothing bad leaps out at him, he will put a safe distance between himself and the volatile Jim. "You guys tell us over comms if you find anything. I'll go help check the Medical Wing."
>Wait with the main group to see whether anything bad lies beyond this door, and if nothing happens go catch up to Mesk.
"Find anything of interest? ...To be honest I feel safer following you than the others, with the cyborg probably being a timebomb and all."
>Help search the place for anything. If I find a datapad, pop the chip I found into it and see what it contains.

((Edited for typo. Derp.))
You wait for either screaming or a message of all clear.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3010 on: May 22, 2012, 12:18:57 am »

"Oooh... Shiny..."

Walk well around those bodies and check out that machine and determine what it does. Do NOT activate it.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3011 on: May 22, 2012, 12:31:02 am »

Check out them bodies! Compare their looks to those I saw earlier.

Feyri began whistling in a most familiar tune to her, one that the mercenary corps would use in their spare time, both as a signal and as a recreational activity.

Something along the lines of "Twinkle, twinkle little star..."

"I wonder what actually wiped out everyone of them..."

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3012 on: May 22, 2012, 12:33:46 am »

Bishop turned in his wobbly walk to the machine, waving his arms slightly with each word.

"I would say it was probably the decompression. Totally nasty way to go man."

Turning back around, he kept staggering over to the machine, mumbling about how the oranges were mean assholes.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3013 on: May 22, 2012, 01:20:45 am »

"'Scuse me." Jim started hacking the bodies up, then once Feyri was safely out of the way, melted them.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3014 on: May 22, 2012, 09:05:16 am »

((Fuuuuck. Dead space ruined twinkle twinkle little star for me.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))
Pages: 1 ... 199 200 [201] 202 203 ... 1256