Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 163 164 [165] 166 167 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3941400 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 3:Gearing up
« Reply #2460 on: May 08, 2012, 03:08:07 pm »

(@Irony: Only fair I'd say, you ended up in his sig. ^^^ And I too request Faith's description, so...)

Jim considers Faith as well while he's waiting. Since he can't clean the dirt out from under his nails or adjust the fit of his suit, having neither, he has to kill time by rating the attractiveness of his teammates. Milno is probably next.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #2461 on: May 08, 2012, 03:09:22 pm »

Feyri may have carried a corpse around, but at least she didn't go all "To catch a predator" like faith :P
((So...I'm the only one who really thinks Jim was technically alive then? Um, oops.  :D))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2462 on: May 08, 2012, 03:15:08 pm »

((Oh wait. To catch a predator? What does that mean?

Edit: Jim really should try raising his thumb twiddling skill instead. Also, he is able to rate men's attractiveness? I supposed most males were unable to do that.))
« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 03:16:42 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2463 on: May 08, 2012, 03:22:34 pm »

((Oh wait. To catch a predator? What does that mean?
((Never watched it myself, but I believe it's a show where they look up people who have been convicted of pedophelia-related crimes, then lure them into a situation with an attractive underaged person in an attempt to bait them into breaking their parole conditions or somesuch. I could be wrong.))

Edit: Jim really should try raising his thumb twiddling skill instead. Also, he is able to rate men's attractiveness? I supposed most males were unable to do that.))
((Fun fact: Images of an attractive member of the same gender can hold peoples' interest for longer than those of the opposite, as they're taking the time to compare themselves rather than just saying "That's hot" and moving on.

Or at least, it worked that way in one instance (women and magazine covers). Not positive if it's universally true.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2464 on: May 08, 2012, 03:24:44 pm »

(Look up Chris Hanson, Caellath, that should tell you everything. And +1 to what Irony said on both counts.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2465 on: May 08, 2012, 03:26:45 pm »

(@Irony: Only fair I'd say, you ended up in his sig. ^^^ And I too request Faith's description, so...)

Jim considers Faith as well while he's waiting. Since he can't clean the dirt out from under his nails or adjust the fit of his suit, having neither, he has to kill time by rating the attractiveness of his teammates. Milno is probably next.
Perhaps you should hold that consideration till the events of the other thread play out. It may change things.

(Look up Chris Hanson, Caellath, that should tell you everything. And +1 to what Irony said on both counts.)
Yeah, it's a show in America. I just used it to allude to pedophilia in a "Clever" way.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2466 on: May 08, 2012, 03:28:11 pm »

(Sure, why not. ^^^ We still have about two or three hours until we hear from Zako, though, given that he's GMT +10.)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2467 on: May 08, 2012, 03:31:59 pm »

((Oh yeah, To Catch a Predator. I could not get the reference due to the lack of capitalization. I am feeling quite dumb at the moment.))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2468 on: May 08, 2012, 03:34:36 pm »

(Sure, why not. ^^^ We still have about two or three hours until we hear from Zako, though, given that he's GMT +10.)
Does beating a man to death with her bare hands cause her number to go up or down? I guess it depends how she does it.

Also, while we wait, would two of you like to try out the combat system I've devised for that other RTD? Not with your current characters but with just generic ones...OH I know! Lets call it a fighting game you can play on the holo display while you wait for the mission.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 03:37:18 pm by piecewise »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2469 on: May 08, 2012, 03:38:47 pm »

((SeriousConcentrate: Did you not catch the GM's tip? Shit is going down on the other thread.))
>Yes?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2470 on: May 08, 2012, 03:44:00 pm »

(@Caellath: Yeah, I know Faith is killing Elisaz in the other thread. ::) That's why I said I'd wait on his description.
@PW: Sure. This thread of ship thread?)

Jim checked to see if he could wirelessly connect to a VR machine while he waited and maybe play a duel or two.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #2471 on: May 08, 2012, 03:51:29 pm »

((Ship thread, goodnight everyone.  :P))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2472 on: May 08, 2012, 04:02:57 pm »

(@Caellath: Yeah, I know Faith is killing Elisaz in the other thread. ::) That's why I said I'd wait on his description.
@PW: Sure. This thread of ship thread?)

Jim checked to see if he could wirelessly connect to a VR machine while he waited and maybe play a duel or two.
(Ship thread is probably best since it's not particularly mission related.)

You're not even sure if the VR machines are broadcasting any signal, let alone what the signal would be.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2473 on: May 08, 2012, 04:09:17 pm »

(D: That was my 'lampshade doing the duel game' action... Anyway, is anyone else going to volunteer for that, or what?)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2474 on: May 08, 2012, 04:18:05 pm »

(D: That was my 'lampshade doing the duel game' action... Anyway, is anyone else going to volunteer for that, or what?)
That game would just be played on the Holo display in the Briefing room using controllers. Want to keep you all in there, both mentally and physically :P
Pages: 1 ... 163 164 [165] 166 167 ... 1256