Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 161 162 [163] 164 165 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3940867 times)

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 3:Gearing up
« Reply #2430 on: May 08, 2012, 01:22:02 pm »

(Yes, I'm totally going to go on the next mission wearing only a speedo.  I want to know if I can sell it and maybe my toxic pills to buy a Mk II suit.)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2431 on: May 08, 2012, 01:24:28 pm »

(One final question, can I trade my Mk I suit for tokens?)

Sprint back to the briefing room!

"Hey guys, I'm back!  Charro, Jim, good to see you again."
The suit that was given to you for free?

Sure. Go for it.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2432 on: May 08, 2012, 01:24:51 pm »

(Yes, I'm totally going to go on the next mission wearing only a speedo.  I want to know if I can sell it and maybe my toxic pills to buy a Mk II suit.)
((MkI are worth nothing, they are standard equipment. You really should have bought a MkII. Milno could even set it up for you so it won't overdose you with medications.

On the other side, the MkI does not even sport those life-saving features. Start bleeding or suffer one little puncture and you are as good as dead! Good luck.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #2433 on: May 08, 2012, 01:29:13 pm »

While waiting, Feyri tries to get a brand new MK I suit instead of the one that was freely commissioned to her.

"I'll...be back."

As an ulterior motive, she makes sure to hide her Diary somewhere in the Barracks. Then returns to the Briefing room once all matters are accounted for.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2434 on: May 08, 2012, 01:39:01 pm »

While waiting, Feyri tries to get a brand new MK I suit instead of the one that was freely commissioned to her.

"I'll...be back."

As an ulterior motive, she makes sure to hide her Diary somewhere in the Barracks. Then returns to the Briefing room once all matters are accounted for.
You leave the briefing room and run back to your bunk in the barracks, hiding the diary under your pillow before heading out to the armory. You stride up to the counter, place both hands firmly down and stare directly at the Armory master before asking "Can I have a new Mk I suit?"

"Don't you already have one?"

"Yes but I want a new one."

"Why?"

Uhhh..

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #2435 on: May 08, 2012, 01:42:33 pm »

(Damn.  I'll keep the Mk I for now, then, and hope that I can patch myself up quick enough if I'm injured.

Which means I'm going to die, in all likelihood.)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2436 on: May 08, 2012, 01:44:46 pm »

Feyri looked at the things around her, thinking of a good reason.

"Just in case...something bad happens. I-"

Maybe this wasn't such a good idea. The color seemed alright, anyway.

She glanced behind her at the door before turning back to look the woman in the eye. "-...on a hunch. Sorry to bother you."

Return to briefing room.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2437 on: May 08, 2012, 01:54:31 pm »

(@Remalle: Try to get yourself killed in such a fashion that your head is intact, but your body totally ruined. Like jumping on a grenade for the good of the team. Then you can be like me and not even have to worry about suit punctures! Although chest shots become more lethal... :-\)

"Mesk," Jim said, inclining his head to the new arrival.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2438 on: May 08, 2012, 01:59:42 pm »

((Lacking Bishop. Oh, this shall be fun.))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2439 on: May 08, 2012, 02:03:49 pm »

I'm in, I'll write a character sheet the moment I get home today.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2440 on: May 08, 2012, 02:19:10 pm »

Feyri looked at the things around her, thinking of a good reason.

"Just in case...something bad happens. I-"

Maybe this wasn't such a good idea. The color seemed alright, anyway.

She glanced behind her at the door before turning back to look the woman in the eye. "-...on a hunch. Sorry to bother you."

Return to briefing room.
You return to the briefing room rather sheepishly, trying your best to look like you weren't just beaten by the armory master. Again.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2441 on: May 08, 2012, 02:26:38 pm »

...and a scout eye,
Dat eye.  :P
((This has totally inspired me. I know exactly what I'm going to make just for Feyri now. After I've made a bunch of other stuff.))

((He is safer wherever he goes than in the ship with Elisaz, the Tiger Fucker, and both Ivan and Faith, the Altered Teamkiller and Altered Worst Medic, respectively.))
((...oh god. OH GOD!

I've become ZOIDBERG!

"Now, your anterior polyps are clearly inflamed, I'm going to have to amputate your gastrofibrillists as a result."

"...huh?"))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2442 on: May 08, 2012, 02:30:24 pm »

I've become ZOIDBERG!
((...You have always been Zoidberg.))
>Yes?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2443 on: May 08, 2012, 02:32:03 pm »

I've become ZOIDBERG!
((...You have always been Zoidberg.))
((No, that was Scelly9. Faith is Faith. :3))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2444 on: May 08, 2012, 02:35:47 pm »

((No, that was Scelly9. Faith is Faith. :3))
((OH YES, Ivan was Zoidberg. Well, my post put both in Zoidberg's spot so all is well.))
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 161 162 [163] 164 165 ... 1256