Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 159 160 [161] 162 163 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3939881 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 3 Recruiting right now!
« Reply #2400 on: May 08, 2012, 09:16:32 am »

(Official. I need more tokens/stat/skill points if I'm going to get better amps. ^^^)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2401 on: May 08, 2012, 09:27:49 am »

(Official. I need more tokens/stat/skill points if I'm going to get better amps. ^^^)
((Well, it seems we got the battle couple working on this mission. The chances of failure just got lower, unfortunately.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2402 on: May 08, 2012, 09:55:41 am »

AAAAND we're full.
Mesk, Charro, Feyri, Jim and Bishop.

If you're gonna buy anything or in general do anything before the briefing, do it now.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 3:Gearing up
« Reply #2403 on: May 08, 2012, 10:05:21 am »

((Requesting updated sheet and token count))

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2404 on: May 08, 2012, 10:18:43 am »

Charro hurriedly makes his way back to the armoury, putting his five tokens towards a laser rifle with two extra batteries and a scout eye. He will attempt to chat with the Armoury Master as she processes his request, asking if his new rifle comes with a manual, recommending the mixture of dessert 1, 2 & 3 and asking, in her honest opinion, just what his chances of survival are.
"Well, wish me luck, then! No? ...Ah well, it was worth a shot." He gives a (Rather forced) grin, then takes his stuff and heads off.

>Buy a laser rifle with 2 extra batteries and a scout eye,
>Make conversation with Armoury Master,
>Then book it to the briefing room.

Probably a good idea to change into his Mk1 suit somewhere along the way, too. :P
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2405 on: May 08, 2012, 10:24:29 am »

((Requesting updated sheet and token count))

Quote from: Stats
Strength: 5 (1/3)
Dexterity: 8 (1/3)
Endurance: 3
Charisma: 3
Intelligence: 3
Willpower: 3

Quote from: Skills
Speech: 1
Intuition: 1 (+1)
Handiwork: 1 (-1)
Conventional Weapons: 1 (+1)
Unconventional Weapons: 3 (1/3)
Exotic weapons: 0 (-1)
Auxiliary systems: 1
Medical tech: 0 (-1) (-1)
Profession: Mercenary (+1 to intuition

and conventional weapons, -1 to medical

tech and handiwork)

laser rifle (unloaded)
Laser rifle Battery
Tokens:0

Charro hurriedly makes his way back to the armoury, putting his five tokens towards a laser rifle with two extra batteries and a scout eye. He will attempt to chat with the Armoury Master as she processes his request, asking if his new rifle comes with a manual, recommending the mixture of dessert 1, 2 & 3 and asking, in her honest opinion, just what his chances of survival are.
"Well, wish me luck, then! No? ...Ah well, it was worth a shot." He gives a (Rather forced) grin, then takes his stuff and heads off.

>Buy a laser rifle with 2 extra batteries and a scout eye,
>Make conversation with Armoury Master,
>Then book it to the briefing room.

Probably a good idea to change into his Mk1 suit somewhere along the way, too. :P
"The answer to all your questions" The armory master says while handing you your order, "Is no."

You try to smile as you head to the briefing room. It's not easy.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2406 on: May 08, 2012, 10:25:19 am »

Jim is just fine with his current equipment and will wait in the briefing room for orders.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2407 on: May 08, 2012, 10:32:56 am »

...and a scout eye,
Dat eye.  :P

((Reload Rifle while doing my action in the On Ship thread.))

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2408 on: May 08, 2012, 10:39:23 am »

Charro waves, somewhat uncertainly, to the robotic figure standing in the briefing room, and attempts to ascertain whether it is one of his HMRC comrades, some form of guard, or perhaps just part of the decor.
"Ah, hello? I'm Charro Hootzal, just now volunteered for the mission... This is the briefing room, correct?"
Booze is Life for Yoink

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2409 on: May 08, 2012, 10:45:00 am »

He nodded in response to Charro. "I'm Jim, and yeah, this is the briefing area." His emoticon turned into a >:3. "So... did anyone tell you about the high injury slash death rates we have on these missions? I was a human once too, you know..."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2410 on: May 08, 2012, 10:53:52 am »

((He is safer wherever he goes than in the ship with Elisaz, the Tiger Fucker, and both Ivan and Faith, the Altered Teamkiller and Altered Worst Medic, respectively.))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2411 on: May 08, 2012, 10:57:15 am »

Charro gave a slow nod. "I have heard certain things about life in the HMRC, yes. Not something I'd especially like to dwell on, before my first mission, however..." He eyed that emoticon warily. "Perhaps we should discuss something else. The weather is out, obviously, and I somehow doubt a full-body cyborg would be interested in my culinary innovations. So... How long have you been with the HMRC? That seems a fairly harmless topic."

Make nervous conversation whilst waiting for the briefing. Inspect newly-acquired rifle and scout eye.
Booze is Life for Yoink

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2412 on: May 08, 2012, 10:58:16 am »

Feyri entered the room and was surprised to see others present, "Well, this is comforting. What do we have now?" She spun the handle of her Sabre around her right hand while taking a seat.

Examine Sabre once more, for the fifth time all around. Reload Laser Rifle.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2413 on: May 08, 2012, 11:03:00 am »

Jim nodded to Feyri. "This is Charro, a new guy. To answer your question, this will be my third mission. This?" He gestured at his body. "I died on the first mission I went on. Technically speaking. Got vaporized from the waist down and then later, apparently one of my teammates shot me in the chest with a high-powered rifle - obliterating most of my torso - while she was dragging what was left of me around." His emoticon briefly became ... before going back to a neutral -_-. "Actually, I wonder if I could put myself in a VR machine as my old body and try eating in there," he mused, thinking about the new guy's culinary comment. "Might be interesting to try."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2414 on: May 08, 2012, 11:05:09 am »

((@SeriousConcentrate: Ivan shot you, not Feyri.
@Tiruin: You called me Faith on the ship thread.

Ops fixed.))
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 159 160 [161] 162 163 ... 1256