Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 157 158 [159] 160 161 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3939291 times)

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 3 Recruiting right now!
« Reply #2370 on: May 08, 2012, 01:00:50 am »

@GM: Also, bedridden till the next mission. What happens if the first team is either wiped out or fails miserably?))
Oh, don't worry about that. You'll see why.
...uh oh.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2371 on: May 08, 2012, 01:02:25 am »

((I have no idea what piecewise means or which way he means it.

I am now TERRIFIED.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2372 on: May 08, 2012, 01:05:38 am »

((I am the owner of that leg and I asked it just to be reimplanted for God's sake. I do not want hidden meanings and the such. I swear that if Milno does not see his leg in the next few hours he'll try to get free and blow it off with the nearest weapon.
ALSO, Feyri did not take her Tesla Sabre back.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2373 on: May 08, 2012, 01:09:59 am »

((Hrm, well it's probably one of the following:

1. Really hypereasy mission. Not even these noobs could possibly screw this up.

2. Failure = Gauss cannon the size of a cruiser. Problem solved, no second team needed.

3. Lying filthy doctors. Unlikely, given the promises of horrible, agonizing pain.

4. Faith and Adrian aren't the only ones who are now... different.))
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2374 on: May 08, 2012, 01:15:16 am »

((4- Faith and Ivan, Adrian died a long time ago.

Also, if he happens to be altered, he will just nonchalantly take Ivan's gauss rifle, press the overcharge button, aim it at his head and pull the trigger... It is not that hard. Milno would rather die than be infected by aliens.))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2375 on: May 08, 2012, 01:17:17 am »

((My gauss rifle is on the planet where I passed out :())
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2376 on: May 08, 2012, 01:18:48 am »

((Nope, Milno has been hauling it around. It was the weapon which destroyed Juno and Erik's heads.

Ok, I am moving to the on-ship thread. Also, good night.))
>Yes?

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2377 on: May 08, 2012, 01:19:22 am »

((Nope, Milno has been hauling it around. It was the weapon which destroyed Juno and Erik's heads.))
((HAPPINESS. Now to get it back))
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2378 on: May 08, 2012, 01:19:41 am »

((Oops, yeah. Adrian was the smeared one, Ivan was the MIA. Victor was the smeared but salvageable one.

I do think it's some variant of 2, though- maybe the next one is a giant bomb they have to defuse, meaning failure is rather conclusive.

Also we didn't recover Ivan's gauss rifle? I'd think we'd have uncovered it when we were rummaging around the front of the temple for loot. Did we find it amidst the two mook corpses maybe? I know we found a rifle of some sort, but I think that may have been laser.

Ninja'd, got it. And good luck taking a honey badger's rifle. :P))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2379 on: May 08, 2012, 01:42:37 am »

"Three final questions, would it help to make my into a cyborg? How much do I get payed for this? And, can I leave now?"
"Trying to take your brain out now would just cause you to change immediately. And the answer to those last two questions is No."

You black out. When you wake up you're in a hospital bed in the infirmary with no straps on anymore. Your arm where the man cut you has been bandaged up to hide the...change. Milno is sitting in a bed across the way.

>Milno
You saw them roll him in a while ago, still unconscious.

From this point on you should all be in the On ship thread except for ordering things for the next mission, until the briefing.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #2380 on: May 08, 2012, 01:55:19 am »

(I just realized I've been running around with an "anticoagulant" pill.  Good god, it's lucky I never used that.)

Swap the painkiller for a coagulant booster and buy myself an advanced medical kit and scout eye.

(That's better.)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2381 on: May 08, 2012, 02:00:01 am »

(I just realized I've been running around with an "anticoagulant" pill.  Good god, it's lucky I never used that.)

Swap the painkiller for a coagulant booster and buy myself an advanced medical kit and scout eye.

(That's better.)
You blow your whole savings on an advanced kit and scout eye, hoping they'll come in handy.

A lot of you guys still need to level up.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2382 on: May 08, 2012, 04:01:36 am »

((How many tokens can you loan me exactly? And will Steve take what I have in return for the prototype? Also, anong those going on the mission, whose got the highest strength?))

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #2383 on: May 08, 2012, 04:51:12 am »

>Level up

Willpower, and exotic. I want to eventually become a fucking psychokinetic powerhouse, and eventually have the pleasure of imploding someone's brain and organs and watch the blood seep out of their orifices, because why the fuck not.
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #2384 on: May 08, 2012, 06:26:49 am »

((I am the owner of that leg and I asked it just to be reimplanted for God's sake. I do not want hidden meanings and the such. I swear that if Milno does not see his leg in the next few hours he'll try to get free and blow it off with the nearest weapon.
ALSO, Feyri did not take her Tesla Sabre back.))
((I didn't meet you yet, silly. I'm still in the VR which piecewise still didn't make an action for.))
Pages: 1 ... 157 158 [159] 160 161 ... 1256