Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 151 152 [153] 154 155 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3939950 times)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 2: Less molestery. A lot less molestery.
« Reply #2280 on: May 07, 2012, 06:00:42 pm »

Now that he's finally inside the shuttle Thomas wonders whether he could turn the laser rifle down far enough for it to light his cigarette but not burn his face off.He also examines his suit to check for all functionalities.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 06:15:11 pm by Spinal_Taper »

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2281 on: May 07, 2012, 06:03:22 pm »

Start licking.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2282 on: May 07, 2012, 06:06:10 pm »

Examine advanced medical kit. Could it be tinkered with to produce something different?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #2283 on: May 07, 2012, 06:11:37 pm »

(Damn, I guess it's something about the clearings themselves, not the soil.)
Head back to the shuttle.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2284 on: May 07, 2012, 06:28:51 pm »

Jim continues to wrestle with Elisaz for practice purposes. Nothing else to do while waiting for Mesk to get back.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2285 on: May 07, 2012, 07:08:17 pm »

((He's a natural tsundere! :P))
((I fail to see how he can be a tsundere. Elaborate, please.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2286 on: May 07, 2012, 07:26:59 pm »

((He's a natural tsundere! :P))
((I fail to see how he can be a tsundere. Elaborate, please.))
((He's an asshole. TA-DA! Tsundere.

I mean, strictly speaking he's supposed to have a tender side as well, but I'm sure that'll show through eventually and in limited, unrepeatable segments that Milno will then deny had anything to do with the stated effect.

Like saving Faith! Perfect example of a redeeming soft-hearted moment to explain your usual callous, flip-a-coin attitude towards pressing Open or Eject on the airlock she's trapped in.))
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2287 on: May 07, 2012, 07:28:58 pm »

Now that he's finally inside the shuttle Thomas wonders whether he could turn the laser rifle down far enough for it to light his cigarette but not burn his face off.He also examines his suit to check for all functionalities.
The suit seems to have head lamps, light amplification software in the faceplate camera, a radio, and a self destruct. It seems like a fairly standard spacesuit.

Examine advanced medical kit. Could it be tinkered with to produce something different?
The kit is full of tools, drugs, spare parts and medical equipment. You might be able to tape all the pain killer syringes to a baseball and have a hell of a fun game of dodge ball.

(Damn, I guess it's something about the clearings themselves, not the soil.)
Head back to the shuttle.
Start licking.
Jim continues to wrestle with Elisaz for practice purposes. Nothing else to do while waiting for Mesk to get back.
Elizas licks jim's faceplate.
"I've seen that technique before!" Jim says as he puts Elizas in a headlock "It won't work on me a second time!"

Mesk arrives just in time to see all this.

((So, looks like everyone is ready. Shall we head home?))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2288 on: May 07, 2012, 07:31:09 pm »

((Faith votes yes, and I don't think anyone is likely to come up with anything else they'd absolutely like to try. Not immediately, anyway; you know what they say about idle hands.))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2289 on: May 07, 2012, 07:33:03 pm »

Commence humping!
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2290 on: May 07, 2012, 07:35:22 pm »

((I guess yes. Milno is still up to killing the old man and looting the valuable artifact he holds but I am considering doing it alone if no one decides to assist me: the more tokens, the higher the chances of survival. The chances of dying are high, but if I got lucky with my rolls...

@IronyOwl: Sorry, but Juno had to be slaughtered anyway, and take note Milno risked Faith's life with a non-lethal takedown :P

Also, she was hit in the head by the hypersonic slug from Ivan's rifle. By the way, Ivan's gauss rifle seems awfully biased towards hitting teammates.))
« Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 07:39:41 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #2291 on: May 07, 2012, 07:43:42 pm »

Check inventory.
"Let's go."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2292 on: May 07, 2012, 07:44:01 pm »

(I'm fine with heading back to the ship.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2293 on: May 07, 2012, 07:45:55 pm »

I guess we'll wait to see what the others have to say. Well, we'll wait a while, but if everyone is for it and we're just waiting on a few stragglers when we'll just go.

I'm working an another RTD game by the way; a more casual one. Also more deadly and random.

Check inventory.
"Let's go."
cutting torch, (9:50/10:00)
one painkiller
one anticoagulant
Alien sample.
Artifact from Sleepy place.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2294 on: May 07, 2012, 07:46:18 pm »

((I guess yes. Milno is still up to killing the old man and looting the valuable artifact he holds but I am considering doing it alone if no one decides to assist me: the more tokens, the higher the chances of survival. The chances of dying are high, but if I got lucky with my rolls...
((I doubt those odds even out. Maybe the old man's a pushover who doesn't understand how "guns" work anymore, but more likely I'm thinking he'd mindrape you right and proper.

Of course, if you really want to I doubt anybody can or will stop you, but I'm thinking it'd just cost us your stuff and the services of the Honey Badger.))

@IronyOwl: Sorry, but Juno had to be slaughtered anyway, and take note Milno risked Faith's life with a non-lethal takedown :P
(("I-it's not like I wanted to save you or anything! You're just lucky I wanted to shoot someone in the face, that's all!" :P))

Also, she was hit in the head by the hypersonic slug from Ivan's rifle. By the way, Ivan's gauss rifle seems awfully biased towards hitting teammates.))
((Ooh, sounds like this requires experimentation. Can one use some almagalm of plasma technology, psychokinetic amps, and painkillers to enhance the teamkilling enchantment in a gauss rifle? :P

...and, why would we want to...?))
Pages: 1 ... 151 152 [153] 154 155 ... 1256