Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 148 149 [150] 151 152 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3940387 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 2: Less molestery. A lot less molestery.
« Reply #2235 on: May 07, 2012, 01:06:27 pm »

(Don't do that just yet! Ask Jim to go to the middle of the clearing first, I'm curious about what will happen if you try to use his robot body as the object.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2236 on: May 07, 2012, 01:11:59 pm »

"I guess I will try something. It will probably fail, but anyways...Just stand still."
Milno uses his rocket boosters to carry and drop Jim in the middle of the clearing then leaves it still hovering and tries to step inside. If it still fails, he attempts to draw the same symbols on the ground as he had seen on the last clearing.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2237 on: May 07, 2012, 01:21:14 pm »

"I guess I will try something. It will probably fail, but anyways...Just stand still."
Milno uses his rocket boosters to carry and drop Jim in the middle of the clearing then leaves it still hovering and tries to step inside. If it still fails, he attempts to draw the same symbols on the ground as he had seen on the last clearing.
You grab Jim and fly him into the clearing, your rockets struggling with the extra weight. You drop him off in the center of the clearing and then hover back out. Jim sits down in the center of the clearing and waves to you as you hesitate on the edge.

"Here's hoping we don't end up all mind melded." You say before taking a step in.

Your foot touches the ground and the world fades and reforms into something very familiar. You're back on board the mothership, in the infirmary to be exact. You hear someone speaking.

"Ah, awake. You were injured. Lower body gone, most of upper too. Arms and head left."

"We can save head and arms. Don't recommend it. Easier for full mechanical replacement. Your choice." 

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2238 on: May 07, 2012, 01:28:15 pm »

"Quite the trip. I guess there are only these residual voices and no people...I have an idea."
Search for people inside his memories. Look for Feyri and for myself.

((I hope Jim still remembers the "take me out of the clearing after thirty seconds/one minute."))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2239 on: May 07, 2012, 01:30:08 pm »

(If I can do that, I will in a bit, I'm curious as to what will happen here.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2240 on: May 07, 2012, 02:00:40 pm »

"Yes. Yes. Good choice. Oh. Brain will be in chest for new body. Try not to get chest blown open again. Goodnight."

The voice fades as you wander around through the familiar halls.

You're just outside the infirmary when you hear a new voice

"Ahhaha. So, will I get a mechanical replacement for that sack of destroyed meat?"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2241 on: May 07, 2012, 02:04:58 pm »

"Oh, now it is me. I wonder if I can browse through his memories."
Milno searches for a way to navigate inside Jim's memories before the latter pushes him out of the clearing.

((Maybe Jim's conscious thoughts may affect this.))
>Yes?

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2242 on: May 07, 2012, 02:09:38 pm »

Flop around on the ground like a fish.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #2243 on: May 07, 2012, 02:26:31 pm »

"...while they're dicking about, I have an idea.  Faith, can I borrow your razor?"

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2244 on: May 07, 2012, 02:28:51 pm »

"Oh, now it is me. I wonder if I can browse through his memories."
Milno searches for a way to navigate inside Jim's memories before the latter pushes him out of the clearing.

((Maybe Jim's conscious thoughts may affect this.))
You walk a few more feet and then you're in the clearing again and jim is giving you a quizzical look.

Flop around on the ground like a fish.
You lay down and then flop around like an idiot, twitching to and fro with great force and joviality. The people around you seem very confused.

"...while they're dicking about, I have an idea.  Faith, can I borrow your razor?"
She has to respond to you, I can't do it for her. Also...yeah she doesn't even have one. All she has is an advanced med kit.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2245 on: May 07, 2012, 02:32:00 pm »

"Well, I was walking through some of your memories. My turn."
Milno puts Jim outside and positions himself where he was.
>Yes?

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #2246 on: May 07, 2012, 02:36:55 pm »

She has to respond to you, I can't do it for her. Also...yeah she doesn't even have one. All she has is an advanced med kit.
(wat?  I thought I remembered her having one.  Who has a monoatomic razor, then?)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2247 on: May 07, 2012, 02:39:05 pm »

(wat?  I thought I remembered her having one.  Who has a monoatomic razor, then?)
((I have two.))
>Yes?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2248 on: May 07, 2012, 02:47:58 pm »

((You're probably remembering June having one. Speaking of which, I should probably double check on that.))

Return to June & Co, see if any have salvageable brains.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2249 on: May 07, 2012, 02:49:32 pm »

Return to June & Co, see if any have salvageable brains.
((June's is not salvageable. I hit her face dead-on with a hypersonic slug. It is a little hard for a brain to survive one of those.))
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 148 149 [150] 151 152 ... 1256