Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 146 147 [148] 149 150 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3939760 times)

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 2: Less molestery. A lot less molestery.
« Reply #2205 on: May 06, 2012, 06:27:36 pm »

Mason yawns in boredom and chats with the others back at the shuttle.
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2206 on: May 06, 2012, 06:54:05 pm »

((I don't see why you all keep cutting from that alien. Only one of you will get paid for it.))

Greet Faith and the other guy at the shuttle.
You wave. Faith looks strangely embarrassed for some reason.
Mason yawns in boredom and chats with the others back at the shuttle.
"So how'd it go in that clearing thing."

"I don't want to talk about it."
Milno flies out of the clearing, leaving the rock, and proceeds to get a piece of the living fungus growth with his razor before moving behind Jim and waiting for the results of his trip.
You fly out, hack a hunk of alien something off the metal wreckage and then fly out to stand around behind jim, waiting to see what the results of his mental wanderings are.

Jim decides to see if messing with the plants will take him out of the illusion, and if so, if the bit of plant will come with him. He rips it out.
You grab one of the plants and tear it from the moist earth. It's roots are studded with strange, bulbous things you can only assume are tubers or fruit of some kind. Other then that, nothing seems to happen.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2207 on: May 06, 2012, 07:10:13 pm »

Smell and taste were right out. He saw the plant, he felt the plant, and it didn't make any noise. Since he had more limits to the tests he could perform than the others would, he decided to try the most destructive route and crushed one of the growths.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2208 on: May 06, 2012, 07:30:05 pm »

"So what went on in the garden?"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2209 on: May 06, 2012, 08:44:24 pm »

Smell and taste were right out. He saw the plant, he felt the plant, and it didn't make any noise. Since he had more limits to the tests he could perform than the others would, he decided to try the most destructive route and crushed one of the growths.
You crush one of the growths. It squishes and leaks a watery juice and a few small seeds. Weird.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2210 on: May 06, 2012, 08:52:27 pm »

Hmm. He plucks one of the fruits and puts it and the plant away for safekeeping, then stands and starts walking, looking for any visible landmarks.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2211 on: May 06, 2012, 09:10:15 pm »

Hmm. He plucks one of the fruits and puts it and the plant away for safekeeping, then stands and starts walking, looking for any visible landmarks.
You pluck one of the fruits and then put it and the plant away before walking off in the direction you came from. You're nearing some hills when suddenly you're back in the alien anomaly and walking straight into milno. You check your bag and the plant and fruit are gone.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2212 on: May 06, 2012, 09:12:22 pm »

"That was strange..." Jim sighed and turned to Milno. "Nothing worthwhile here. I'm heading back to the ship." He went there, letting Milno do as he wished.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #2213 on: May 06, 2012, 09:29:50 pm »

((I love these turns, and how Spinal_Taper goes all "U R ME"  :P))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2214 on: May 06, 2012, 10:11:57 pm »

Milno decides to buzz and check the remaining unexplored clearings.
"I will check the ones we haven't seen."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2215 on: May 06, 2012, 10:58:22 pm »

"That was strange..." Jim sighed and turned to Milno. "Nothing worthwhile here. I'm heading back to the ship." He went there, letting Milno do as he wished.
You head back to the ship and join the growing crowd of people attempting to pump information out of Faith about exactly what happened in that clearing. Judging by her reactions it must have been something saucy.

Milno decides to buzz and check the remaining unexplored clearings.
"I will check the ones we haven't seen."
You buzz around and check the other three clearings. One has a calculator, another a pen and the third has nothing. The ground in the third clearing has no markings either, unlike the rest. Huh.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2216 on: May 06, 2012, 11:02:06 pm »

((Nice new sig, GM.))

Milno looks around and uses the radio.
"Hey people, there is a clearing here with nothing inside it. There are no markings on the ground either, so I will need one or two volunteers to come over here and help me explore the acid trip world inside. Specially because it may actually be different from the others and escaping may be harder."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2217 on: May 06, 2012, 11:17:12 pm »

((Nice new sig, GM.))

Milno looks around and uses the radio.
"Hey people, there is a clearing here with nothing inside it. There are no markings on the ground either, so I will need one or two volunteers to come over here and help me explore the acid trip world inside. Specially because it may actually be different from the others and escaping may be harder."
You announce your find over the radio and wait for the outpouring of help you're positive is coming. Any second now...

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2218 on: May 06, 2012, 11:25:15 pm »

Jim leaves to go find Milno.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2219 on: May 06, 2012, 11:37:05 pm »

Jim leaves to go find Milno.
You leave the ship and wander over to milno, sitting down in the grass next to him.
Pages: 1 ... 146 147 [148] 149 150 ... 1256