Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 144 145 [146] 147 148 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3939028 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 2: Less molestery. A lot less molestery.
« Reply #2175 on: May 06, 2012, 10:58:37 am »

Do something productive while waiting for team.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 11:30:22 am by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #2176 on: May 06, 2012, 11:05:25 am »

((This can range from self-suicide to even out the tokens, or running off into the distance to check for enemies. Are you sure you won't be specific for piecewise?  :P))

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2177 on: May 06, 2012, 11:15:38 am »

((Take a sample jim! You could probably sell that shit for some good tokens, and possibly get mind raped at the same time when you touch it. Good times all-round!))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2178 on: May 06, 2012, 11:30:38 am »

((This can range from self-suicide to even out the tokens, or running off into the distance to check for enemies. Are you sure you won't be specific for piecewise?  :P))

Good idea.

Dance.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2179 on: May 06, 2012, 11:32:53 am »

(Trying to get me killed even though it's not going to help you get in any faster, Zako? :P)

Jim announced his find over the coms. Faith would probably want it, at least. "In the large clearing, at my position, there's a huge hunk of metal covered in some weird-ass fungus. I don't havy anything to cut it off with, so if one of you guys want a sample, come over here. I'll wait by it for a few minutes."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2180 on: May 06, 2012, 11:37:06 am »

((Not at all! I like jim, and remember that those scientists work on all the stuff we bring back so that we might be able to use it. Who knows what this gunge might get us?

Good idea.

Dance.

You are sitting next to a ticking nuclear weapon, and you have nothing better to do than dance?))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #2181 on: May 06, 2012, 11:40:40 am »

*Cough*

3 hours left. Give or take a few minutes.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2182 on: May 06, 2012, 11:55:46 am »

Good idea.

Dance.

You are sitting next to a ticking nuclear weapon, and you have nothing better to do than dance?))

((Yep.))

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2183 on: May 06, 2012, 11:57:26 am »

Thomas walks to the next clearing, if there is one.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #2184 on: May 06, 2012, 12:14:29 pm »

Follow Jim.  Quickly touch the fungus; if nothing happens, cut off enough of a sample to leave it alive.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2185 on: May 06, 2012, 12:18:32 pm »

Good idea.

Dance.
[dex:1-1]
You attempt to dance. Angel weep, and not in a good way.

(Trying to get me killed even though it's not going to help you get in any faster, Zako? :P)

Jim announced his find over the coms. Faith would probably want it, at least. "In the large clearing, at my position, there's a huge hunk of metal covered in some weird-ass fungus. I don't havy anything to cut it off with, so if one of you guys want a sample, come over here. I'll wait by it for a few minutes."
You announce your find to the rest of the group wait to see which helpful/gullible soul comes to help.

Thomas walks to the next clearing, if there is one.

Those yellowish colored things have been discovered to be the clearings. There are 6 small ones and the big one. The big one is the one that Jim is in right now, the two small ones on the bottom there are the stone pile and book clearings. The one directly under the large one is the Hoe one that no one has entered. Choose between the other 3.

Follow Jim.  Quickly touch the fungus; if nothing happens, cut off enough of a sample to leave it alive.
You walk over to where jim is and poke at the thing. Nothing happens.

What are you going to cut it with? The cutting torch?

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2186 on: May 06, 2012, 12:29:48 pm »

Inspect rifle.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #2187 on: May 06, 2012, 01:07:07 pm »

Yep, the cutting torch.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2188 on: May 06, 2012, 01:18:38 pm »

Jim waited to see if anything weird would happen to his companion. If it did, he'd attempt to help; if not, he'd head to the clearing with the hoe in it.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2189 on: May 06, 2012, 02:16:59 pm »

Inspect rifle.
The rifle is about 2 and a half feet long, an unadorned and completely unaesthetic metal cylinder with a rifle stock and grip. The battery magazine juts out from one side and a small box hanging just before the trigger guard houses the firing system circuitry. There are two dials and a small control pad on this box.

Yep, the cutting torch.
You grab a bit of the thing and use the cutting torch to slice a piece off. The laser burns a good amount of the sample as it cuts, but you still manage to get a usable piece.
Jim waited to see if anything weird would happen to his companion. If it did, he'd attempt to help; if not, he'd head to the clearing with the hoe in it.
You head over to the clearing with a hoe in it. You stop at the edge. The ground in the clearing is laced with straight furrows.
Pages: 1 ... 144 145 [146] 147 148 ... 1256