Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 140 141 [142] 143 144 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3939237 times)

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

Wake up?
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

((@GM: I would actually consider that, but I have to relinquish Ivan's Gauss Rifle. So that leaves me with:
-2 Mono Razors / 1 Laser Rifle / 2 Kinetic Amplifiers
...Well, that sucks. Maybe plunging into the crazy library may help me. Or going back and killing the old geezer.))

Milno considered joining the fun. Then he tried to poke Jim's back with the laser rifle.
You prod Jim in the back with your laser rifle. He doesn't respond. Huh.

"Huh. Books..." Jim said, sounding utterly bored. What was more interesting was that person talking. He looked behind him first for a way out, then advanced forward to find whoever it was.
You look around, searching for a way out but can't find anything; no exit signs, no fire escape, no door, no nothing. Typical. Bloody aliens and their bloody pocket dimensions or what ever.

You shrug and wander off toward the voice. There are two voices, both talking in barely restrained whispers. You try to find the source of them but can never quite reach it, the voices always seem to be hiding behind the next bookshelf or down an isle.

"I can't just leave them all behind, I have responsibilities!"

"There's a reason they call it "The shackling earth". You have to free yourself of it."

"But my family..."

"We can take them with us."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Jim checked his capabilities to see if he had some method of increasing his hearing, and additionally turned on his motion tracking. He'd find those damn voices.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

If anybody loots my stuff and keeps it, you have a feud on your hands.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Examine Jim.

"Yeah, I guess we should pull him out. Unless you want to wait a minute and see if he wakes up or falls down on his own."
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

((@GM: I would actually consider that, but I have to relinquish Ivan's Gauss Rifle. So that leaves me with:
-2 Mono Razors / 1 Laser Rifle / 2 Kinetic Amplifiers
...Well, that sucks. Maybe plunging into the crazy library may help me. Or going back and killing the old geezer.))[/i][/b]
((Someone forgot my Tesla Sabre with him.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Someone forgot my Tesla Sabre with him.))
((I remember it. It is just the fact that is still obviously Feyri's, so I did not mention having to relinquish it as well.)
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

Jim checked his capabilities to see if he had some method of increasing his hearing, and additionally turned on his motion tracking. He'd find those damn voices.
You crank up the sensitivity of the microphones that substitute for your ears and switch on motion tracking. Motion tracking doesn't pick anything up, and despite your best efforts you still cannot find those damn voices, though you can hear them a lot better now.

"All your obligations are connected to this world. Freeing yourself of the world and escaping your obligations are one in the same."

"But, my family isn't just going to go along with this. They've got their own lives."

"We can take care of it."

"What do you mean?"

Examine Jim.

"Yeah, I guess we should pull him out. Unless you want to wait a minute and see if he wakes up or falls down on his own."
Jim looks exactly the same as he did a moment ago, except for the fact that he's standing completely still. You could examine him more closely but Feyri might get jealous.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ponder human condition.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile

(Sorry I haven't posted, been busy/having Internet problems)

Look bored.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile

Mason stares blankly, dipping his hand in and out of the forcefield time-space bubble thingy.
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

Mason stares blankly, dipping his hand in and out of the forcefield time-space bubble thingy.
You jab your hand in and out of the area the garden encompasses but nothing happens. Huh. Guess you have to touch the ground.

(Sorry I haven't posted, been busy/having Internet problems)

Look bored.
You slouch and sigh as hard as you can. Ow, you pulled an apathy muscle.

Ponder human condition.
[int:5] Perhaps this is what Descartes envisioned when he postulated that mankind's basic essence is that of an immortal capacity for reason and thought.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Jim dispensed with subtlety. "Is there any way out of here or what?" he yelled at what he assumed was the general direction of the voices.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

Jim dispensed with subtlety. "Is there any way out of here or what?" he yelled at what he assumed was the general direction of the voices.
As soon as you say a word the world fades around you and you're back where you started, with one foot in the clearing and milno jabbing you in the back with a laser rifle.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Jim chuckled. "That's what I thought. Not supposed to speak in the library." He stepped back out of the garden. "If you guys want to head in there, go ahead. If you want to leave, just yell at the people you hear whispering."
Pages: 1 ... 140 141 [142] 143 144 ... 1256