Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 138 139 [140] 141 142 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3939860 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Milni giggles.
"We should leave on the first shuttle and leave the one with the bomb here. I am sure the hivemind man would appreciate it."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Hell, I'm fine with that. Do you think they would replace my current right arm with this one? And Milno, do you want that left arm still?"

(I'm assuming he kept it after cutting the amp out.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

"Eh? I'm not sure, actually. Our real objective, I think, was just to stop this thing from doing stuff to Hephaestus, though, so that's dealt with. I don't think we should be looting their gardens afterwards just for extra objective points."

Faith frowned at Milno.

"Don't be a dick, Milno. Besides, Steve will probably want his bomb back. Or would he have plenty and want to blow things up anyway? Well anyway, we should take the bomb."
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Yeah, I kept the left arm after cutting the amp out. Let's check if those arms can be returned before getting ahead of ourselves.))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

((Yeah, I kept the left arm after cutting the amp out. Let's check if those arms can be returned before getting ahead of ourselves.))
((Returned? You mean like, cashing it in for tokens?))
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

"Alright, so, I guess we just leave in the shuttles we came in? Though ours has some extra room now...

Also, are we sure we're not missing anyone? I don't want to leave anyone behind if they can be salvaged."

Try to figure out if there's likely to be any other survivors or salvageable brains out here.
You've been over most of this place, and beyond Victor and Ivan, and those two other guys from the place Mason torched, You're fairly sure no one is left.

((Returned? You mean like, cashing it in for tokens?))
Just remember that you won't be getting full tokens for a severed, damaged, partially gutted arm.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Shovel team into various shuttles and get out.

Just remember that you won't be getting full tokens for a severed, damaged, partially gutted arm.
((Yeah, one of the main reasons it never really occurred to me. The other being that I was taking the name "synth-flesh" kind of literally, and so had it in my head that damaged severed stuff wasn't really useful to anyone.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Don't be a dick, Milno. Besides, Steve will probably want his bomb back. Or would he have plenty and want to blow things up anyway? Well anyway, we should take the bomb."
"Sure. After all, Mr. Hivemind is a very nice person indeed! In case you forgot, this thing he represents was mindfucking everyone, caused the death of a good number of people while pitting them against each other and made Erik, who was very close to escaping the HMRC, go insane. I can see why you like him, who would not..."

((@GM: I know I won't get the full thing, but I am considering keeping the amplifier. And I guess I can "donate" the arm to Jim so he can spend some tokens to fix it if he isn't able to ask for one of the right arms to be turned into a left one. Is that possible by the way?))
>Yes?

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile

"Well honestly, I think we should investigate all the objectives, after all, Hive Mind Fellow could easily be hostile. Umm Jim, you want this arm?"

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

"Sure. After all, Mr. Hivemind is a very nice person indeed! In case you forgot, this thing he represents was mindfucking everyone, caused the death of a good number of people while pitting them against each other and made Erik, who was very close to escaping the HMRC, go insane. I can see why you like him, who would not..."
"According to him, and as evidenced by the fact that he stopped driving us insane once we met up with him, he didn't realize he was doing that. And if you hadn't noticed, it wasn't the hivemind who finished Erik off, in a manner that probably wasn't entirely necessary. Not to mention that even if he was some horrible hostile person, leaving a bomb here wouldn't accomplish anything but waste a bomb, maybe piss him off if it didn't work, and generally be a dick maneuver."

"Well honestly, I think we should investigate all the objectives, after all, Hive Mind Fellow could easily be hostile. Umm Jim, you want this arm?"
"Normally I'd be all for that, but I'm not sure there's anything to investigate anymore. The hallucinations should have stopped, so we'd just be poking around some zen gardens some more. Though I am curious what was in those books... but we probably wouldn't even be able to read them."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Normally I'd be all for that, but I'm not sure there's anything to investigate anymore. The hallucinations should have stopped, so we'd just be poking around some zen gardens some more. Though I am curious what was in those books... but we probably wouldn't even be able to read them."
"We should get those books then, we have enough time for that. And I should remind you the fact that we only have the old man's word about not crashing against the crappy world we are supposed to save. And you are also taking everything he said so far as absolute truth."
>Yes?

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile

"Books? Hmm, I'd definitely like to take one of those to study whatever alien language they're written in... Who knows what sort of wonders might be hidden within."

Runs off to take a few books.
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

(I don't want to sell it, I want to put it on... unless it can't be done. ^^^;)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

"Books? Hmm, I'd definitely like to take one of those to study whatever alien language they're written in... Who knows what sort of wonders might be hidden within."

Runs off to take a few books.

I'll remind you that you don't know where the "zen gardens" are. You never saw them because you were too busy wandering in that looping forest.

As per the arms and stuff, synth-flesh heals itself when placed in  a chemical bath, so you'll be able to get it attached and if you want. As per turning right to left, sorry no.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 06:58:14 pm by piecewise »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"So how about a trade? You keep the razor and the amp, and I get the synth left arm?" Jim says to Milno.
Pages: 1 ... 138 139 [140] 141 142 ... 1256