Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 135 136 [137] 138 139 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3941474 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Jim gestured at Faith, hanging in the air from telekinesis. "You do realize that he has psychic powers and it would be better to take him out now, right? But OK, your funeral. If you guys want to talk to him, I'll just head back and get the nuke prepped."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

((GM, do you even sleep or do you close your eyes in front of the computer, open it some hours later and go back to writing?

And I am not saving Faith from any further perilous situations. I accidentally saved her once. If I do it twice people may think I care.))
Edit:

"Well, have fun."
Milno shrugs and scans the area for an artifact.

(Sleep? Whats that?)
You look around for something that stands out as valuable, preferably something glowing and hovering. You can't see anything that stands out as such.

"I say we roast this jackoff right now and put an end to all of his bullshit," Jim said.
"I'm curious about him Jim, don't fry him. Why are you here, and how have you become part of this place?" Thomas asks.

He seems to ignore you and continues to stare  at faith, waiting.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Milno decides to examine the Kinetic Amplifier he took from Erik's arm.

((I hope appeasing to the mad alien senile old man does not happen to be the key to obtaining some artifact or valuable.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

Milno decides to examine the Kinetic Amplifier he took from Erik's arm.

((I hope appeasing to the mad alien senile old man does not happen to be the key to obtaining some artifact or valuable.))
You take a look at the thing you scavenged from Erik's arm. It looks like the innards of a Kinetic Amplifier but lacking the actual parts that would let you use it. Clearly it was specially made to be used with Erik's arms. 

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Elisaz approaches the old psychic man. " I don't think it's a good idea to force one of our members to relinquish her valuable equipment to start. Why don't you instigate things: What are your people doing, and why?"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile

Mason's face rests squarely in his palm as he listens to his crew engage in what must be the most terrible diplomatic talks ever to grace the lips of Mankind. Figuring the ancient man isn't going to budge much, he tries a different tactic with epic Intelligence-Willpower and diplomatic skillz a bit of reverse psychology.

"Forgive my comrades, sir, for they know not of what they speak.

I am here to help you. I wish to know your purpose, so that I may aid you in your endeavor. These men are worried because there is a nuclear weapon on your ship-world, which appears to have enough power to destroy the ship itself and obliterate anything on it. With your help, perhaps it can be deactivated. I would serve as your striking hand, ready to do what must be done, if you so allow it. They do not understand your potential, your meaning, but I do. I am ready to serve.

((Lets see if NOT acting like a naive douche will work. When in doubt, act just as insane as your enemy.))
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Lets see if NOT acting like a naive douche will work. When in doubt, act just as insane as your enemy.))
((Well Milno is in-character. He is a dick, remember? He does not need any excuses for doing whatever he wants.

On other news, Feyri VS Armory master seems to be a promising showdown. No sexual comments this time though.))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile

((Hey! If I get it right, now it's Faith who is hovering - and darn if her eyes are not about to glow while she would be saying
HALLELUJAH
Quick, save her from becoming a valuable alien artifact!
On second thought, the 'Corps want a shiny new baublealien artifact, right?

Also, I like that 'just as insane as your enemy' approach - but, I'm afraid, it's not that insane yet, it's just being reasonable with the old man's slightly insane POV. Try dancing a jig on your hands while screaming the word Erik-as-brainwashed loved, perhaps. Or shoot comrades (while, yes, screaming that word), but I would strongly advice against that kind of action.
Well, it's up to you, anyways.))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((If Faith goes insane then I'll basically have an excuse to shoot her. Is it that bad?))
>Yes?

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile

((Well, she's still a comrade... However, as always, up to the acting squad to decide whether she should be left salvageable, or the rest of the team (if it comes to the worst).
Still, saving her from insanity would make her at least one more thing for the enemy to bother about (well, I do also believe that she'll save the day yet (if not on this mission, perhaps), but that's only some probably unreasonable opinion). In my book, that is clearly the 'helping the team' action.))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I am just kidding. I do not want to lose my gory caddy.
And the reason we are not going around trying to attack the old man is basically because we are waiting Faith's player (IronyOwl) opinion. We do not want to screw things up.
Sincerely, it is worth keeping one extra meat shield.))
>Yes?

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile

((Don't worry, I can swing the arm at them.))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

"Uh... okay, but I can't breath this atmosphere, so..."

Faith inhaled, trying not to let her cheeks bulge out, then flipped open her faceplate.

Hold breath, open faceplate entire helmet.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 09:05:37 pm by IronyOwl »
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile

(There are easier ways to commit suicide, you know.)

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

((The faceplate is just a metal covering over the glass inset of your helmet. Your not gonna die of loss of air unless you remove your helmet completely.))
Pages: 1 ... 135 136 [137] 138 139 ... 1256