Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 133 134 [135] 136 137 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3941428 times)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile

"Jim, may I borrow one if those arms for the extent of this mission for use as a melee weapon? I mean, they can't be installed yet right?" Thomas asks while following Jim.((I do indeed mean bludgeon people with it, hoping that amp activates))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Walk with the group, examine the remaining part of Erik's head.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 08:54:12 pm by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Walk with the group, examine the remaining part of Jim's head.
((You mean Ivan right?))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Walk with the group, examine the remaining part of Jim's head.
((You mean Ivan right?))

(( Meant Erik. Whoops.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Jim realized he'd stupidly grabbed two right arms instead of a right and a left. In a burst of generosity, he handed one to Thomas. "Sure, keep it."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Follow Milno with the leg and flesh chunk, like some sort of gory caddy.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Jim realized he'd stupidly grabbed two right arms instead of a right and a left. In a burst of generosity, he handed one to Thomas. "Sure, keep it."
"Thanks, mate.", Thomas thanks Jim, and slings the rifle on his side scabbard. Wielding the arm two handed from the base, gripping the synth flesh, ready to swing it at any moment.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

That has got to be a stupid idea if I ever saw one. What's stopping it from back lashing from the sheer force unleashed and smashing you when you hit something with it?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That has got to be a stupid idea if I ever saw one. What's stopping it from back lashing from the sheer force unleashed and smashing you when you hit something with it?
((In case you have not noticed, that is how the guy rolls with most of his characters. Leave it be, it'll be entertaining.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

Mason borrows the razor, cuts out the amps, then returns the razor to its owner.
You borrow a razor from Milno and cut the amps out of both legs. 

Jims leads the way forward, as is his wont.
You stand in the front, ready to lead the way.

Walk with the group, examine the remaining part of Erik's head.
You join up with jim while glancing at the puddle of goo that used to be Erik's head.

"Jim, may I borrow one if those arms for the extent of this mission for use as a melee weapon? I mean, they can't be installed yet right?" Thomas asks while following Jim.((I do indeed mean bludgeon people with it, hoping that amp activates))
Jim hands you one of the severed arms he's holding. ((Make sure to be clear about how you hold and swing that. When you say base I assume at the stump, not the hand/wrist.))
Follow Milno with the leg and flesh chunk, like some sort of gory caddy.
You fall into line behind jim.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 11:44:25 pm by piecewise »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"If anyone wants to borrow my razor, I'll lend it. Just make sure to return it."

Milno gets the chunk the suit cut off and gives it to Faith before starting to advance through the hall.
"Here. Now let's just keep going."
((I also joined them by the way. Our merry bunch is good to go.))

Edit: Hey dude down here. Smaller quote please.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 11:26:53 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile

You borrow a razor from Milno and cut the amp out of the arm.

uh, you mean cut the TWO amps out of the LEGS.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 11:57:35 pm by Ehndras »
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

^^^^
Yeah. I actually have it recorded correctly of you having two unusable (in their current form) kinetic amps from the legs, I just forgot when posting for some reason.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Who are we wating for so the group can start moving? Mesk?))
>Yes?

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile

((Lets just do the grab-him-and-go thing <_<))

Mason and the group herd the stragglers and hazy-eyed fools into the main Temple complex, set on finding the source of this abomination.
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."
Pages: 1 ... 133 134 [135] 136 137 ... 1256