Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 132 133 [134] 135 136 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3941392 times)

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile

(As a fleshtech I get a -1 to unconventional weapons, so no kinetic amp for me, I guess.)
Realize there's no torso left to examine and no point in taking a kinetic amp.  Mope.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

((Fleshtechs get a penalty to conventional, not unconventional. They're terrible with plain ol' guns.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile

(As a fleshtech I get a -1 to unconventional weapons, so no kinetic amp for me, I guess.)
Realize there's no torso left to examine and no point in taking a kinetic amp.  Mope.

((Pretty sure Amps are exotic, btw))
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

(I think I'll take a pair of arms since I destroyed his torso, get them grafted on later. Sounds fair, right?)

Jim uses his razor to cut a pair of arms off of Erik and holds them under one arm. "So much for him. Ready to continue on?"
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 08:00:53 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((robo-rocket dude takes the cake for epic persistence))
((Is robo-rocket dude Milno? He only has one mechanical arm so far. And for the persistence...Yeah, Erik was strangely fond of Milno.))

Milno smiles before getting the arm he cut off with the tesla sabre, looting the kinetic amplifier with the assistance of the monoatomic razor and keeping the arm for remembrance. He also gets his own severed leg.

He giggles loudly.

"Not so bad after all, right? Can any of the fleshtechs carry my leg? It may hinder me."

((Kinetic Amps are Unconventional. But Fleshtechs do not get unconventional penalties.))
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 08:18:04 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile

(I think I'll take a pair of arms since I destroyed his torso, get them grafted on later. Sounds fair, right?)

Jim uses his razor to cut a pair of arms off of Erik and holds them under one arm. "So much for him. Ready to continue on?"

((HA! Do it! I was  hoping to have the amps installed in my legs, or possible elsewhere, but I might just sell them and buy an epic backup weapon to complement my constantly-failing psy-amp))
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

"Uh, sure. You might also want to get the chunk your suit shaved off, if it's big enough..."

Carry Milno's leg.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

(@Caellath: Get the remaining arm, have it grafted to your leg in place of your real one. :3 Then do the same for your other leg later and you can carry four guns at once while rocketing around!)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile

(Right you are, Caellath, but
(@Caellath: Get the remaining arm, have it grafted to your leg in place of your real one. :3 Then do the same for your other leg later and you can carry four guns at once while rocketing around!)
I couldn't live with myself if I took one when this is possible.)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Right you are, Caellath, but
I couldn't live with myself if I took one when this is possible.)
((Ahahhaha oh wow. No. Sincerely, I do not want anything to do with synth-flesh. I am fine with mechanical prosthetics because they are simply that, human-made. Synth-flesh has too much alien influence and I do not consider it trustwhorthy. It is just too easy a way to make oneself strong.))

« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 08:32:05 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

Well I'm sure as fuck taking the legs I cut off.

Mason quietly carves the amps from the legs he WTFLAZOR'd in half.
You grab both legs but realize you have nothing to cut the amps out with.
You whine a bit.

Psychokinetic amps are, kinetic amps are unconventional because they're just a melee weapon.

((robo-rocket dude takes the cake for epic persistence))
((Is robo-rocket dude Milno? He only has one mechanical arm so far. And for the persistence...Yeah, Erik was strangely fond of Milno.))

Milno smiles before getting the arm he cut off with the tesla sabre, looting the kinetic amplifier with the assistance of the monoatomic razor and keeping the arm for remembrance. He also gets his own severed leg.

He giggles loudly.

"Not so bad after all, right? Can any of the fleshtechs carry my leg? It may hinder me."

((Kinetic Amps are Unconventional. But Fleshtechs do not get unconventional penalties.))
You grab the arm you cut off and use your razor to carve out the kinetic amplifier in it. Then you limp over and pick up your leg, throwing it to faith to carry like some sort of extremely gory caddy.

You grab yourself the remaining two right arms.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"If anyone wants to borrow my razor, I'll lend it. Just make sure to return it."

Milno gets the chunk the suit cut off and gives it to Faith before starting to advance through the hall.
"Here. Now let's just keep going."
>Yes?

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile

Mason borrows the razor, cuts out the amps, then returns the razor to its owner.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Jims leads the way forward, as is his wont.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Jims leads the way forward, as is his wont.
((By the way, Jim got two right arms from Erik, just saying.

And most of the original Bastards are alive so far, even if by some kind of a miracle.))
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 132 133 [134] 135 136 ... 1256