Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 127 128 [129] 130 131 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3942362 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 2: Can't talk to girls.
« Reply #1920 on: May 01, 2012, 03:40:24 pm »

((I'm going to stay as far as I can be, so when Erik rushes me I can actually shoot the fucker.))
((Fleshtech, -1 to Conventional weapons rolls. Stick to your amp or you'll either kill a teammate while shooting or have the rifle explode in your face.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #1921 on: May 01, 2012, 03:44:29 pm »

((I'm going to stay as far as I can be, so when Erik rushes me I can actually shoot the fucker.))
((Fleshtech, -1 to Conventional weapons rolls. Stick to your amp or you'll either kill a teammate while shooting or have the rifle explode in your face.))

((They can do that? o_O Sweet. When I first joined I thought we'd be dropping like flies, heh. This is a lot less brutal then I figured, BUT a lot more entertaining and intelligent. (sometimes, depends on the rolls... Raptor Space-Pope be with you!)))
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1922 on: May 01, 2012, 03:49:39 pm »

(sometimes, depends on the rolls... Raptor Space-Pope be with you!)))
((Yep, it is all up to the rolls. If both me and Jim had screwed our will rolls when Erik started to cry, there was a fairly large chance of a Total Party Kill happening.

Also, I lost two limbs already, Jim is inside a robot body, Spinal_Taper's first character is a puddle of gore and meat, Cockroach Man is an arm and a head. Do you want this to be more brutal? Stay in front of Milno, facing Erik and try your luck.))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1923 on: May 01, 2012, 03:52:20 pm »

((Also, I think it's to Milno's credit that in considering how this is going to go down, I figure Milno will kill Erik before any successful negotiations can take place, rather than vice versa.

Not that I'm overly confident on the accuracy of a 6 Int roll anyway, but it's not like Faith has a lot else to do.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #1924 on: May 01, 2012, 03:53:43 pm »

((No, no, its just that I figured there'd be little RP, and mostly just chucking an endless stream of semi-sentient humanoids at a violent threat. :P It somewhat changed early on, and became more of a persistent, story-driven RP, which I very much like!))
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1925 on: May 01, 2012, 04:37:58 pm »

"Thanks. You saved my ass there. Hey team! We should all fire at the same place." Thomas heads to relative safety, and looks over Erik, trying to find any weak points, paying attention tothe hole in his head, trying to determine what exactly Erik is. If he is attacked by Erik again, he tries to lead Eric away from Jim.

((Is Erik a cyborg or something? I know he has synth-flesh, but could that be an exoskeleton or something?))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1926 on: May 01, 2012, 04:40:42 pm »

((Is Erik a cyborg or something? I know he has synth-flesh, but could that be an exoskeleton or something?))
((I guess he has some metal, but he is mostly synth-flesh. Think of him as an extremely beefed-up version of Jim.))
>Yes?

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1927 on: May 01, 2012, 04:44:53 pm »

((I guess he has some metal, but he is mostly synth-flesh. Think of him as an extremely beefed-up version of Jim.))
((With more insanity))

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #1928 on: May 01, 2012, 05:11:43 pm »

(I thought it was some sort of Titan thing, what with the synthflesh, huge size, apparent lack of brain, multiple arms, sonic attack...)

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1929 on: May 01, 2012, 05:29:13 pm »

((I understand that it is probably nigh impossible... but if you come across a chance to save Erik, could you please at least try not killing him? I mean, he's on his eighth mission, AFAIR. Not that I believe that any of you still have a shred of compassion, but heck, just consider how hilarious it would be for him to go on his ninth mission, after being brainwashed and all. He was about to obtain absolute happiness forever, but then he was returned on board and awoken from his happy dreams to be greeted by Steve... and bound for two more instances of visiting hell.  ;D

Also, I don't think he wears an exoskeleton or even has a need for one - most likely, it's built into his frame. However, whether he has it (in any form), or not, hitting him squarely in his chest - even if missing the brain - would probably do some serious harm to the neural interface and effectively impair his movements (if not outright cause him dance broken limbs per regular 'control computer damaged').))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1930 on: May 01, 2012, 05:32:19 pm »

((Steve described Erik at the start of the mission. 4 arms, kinetic amps in all limbs, full body prosthetic. I forgot about the scream thing though.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1931 on: May 01, 2012, 05:39:39 pm »

((I understand that it is probably nigh impossible... but if you come across a chance to save Erik, could you please at least try not killing him?))
((Your character is leisurely hanging out at the ship while the ground team gets dismembered and killed. Erik is going down. Now.

@GM: Since Milno's leg was severed instead of turned into hamburguer material, can it be re-implanted?))
>Yes?

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1932 on: May 01, 2012, 05:52:02 pm »

A good question. I want to know if it's possible to put someone back together if I accidentally slice them in half.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1933 on: May 01, 2012, 05:52:51 pm »

((I understand that it is probably nigh impossible... but if you come across a chance to save Erik, could you please at least try not killing him?))
((Your character is leisurely hanging out at the ship while the ground team gets dismembered and killed. Erik is going down. Now.
((Well, yeah... all I meant was if whatever is left from him is still salvageable, consider not finishing him off.
Anyway, go go team Bastards! Also, sorry for making you angry - it's just that I believe in all of you. ))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #1934 on: May 01, 2012, 05:58:18 pm »

A good question. I want to know if it's possible to put someone back together if I accidentally slice them in half.

Why would you want to, if you can get 'upgraded' to a cyborg? FUCK human flesh. The more limbs lost, the better.
Pages: 1 ... 127 128 [129] 130 131 ... 1256