Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3942304 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 2: Can't talk to girls.
« Reply #1905 on: May 01, 2012, 01:53:04 pm »

Note: For the sake of making things more transparent I've started showing Erik's rolls again.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1906 on: May 01, 2012, 02:02:44 pm »

((...My character just lost a leg. He had lost an arm. He has a long braid and he is young...At the very least he is not blonde nor short, or I would be reminded of Edward from Full Metal Alchemist. I just hope that ERIK MUST DIE

Also, if I use the shotgun at the moment, will I end up shooting someone who is behind Erik? I am having some difficulty in picturing the scene.

Who is behind Erik and may be subject to friendly fire?))

"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1907 on: May 01, 2012, 02:19:11 pm »

Jim didn't need to be on his feet to use his amp... and he thought that if perhaps Erik's brain wasn't in his head, then it was in his chest like his own was. He concentrated on frying the man's chest, hoping to boil his brain before Erik could inflict further harm.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1908 on: May 01, 2012, 02:24:14 pm »

((...My character just lost a leg. He had lost an arm. He has a long braid and he is young...At the very least he is not blonde nor short, or I would be reminded of Edward from Full Metal Alchemist. I just hope that ERIK MUST DIE

Also, if I use the shotgun at the moment, will I end up shooting someone who is behind Erik? I am having some difficulty in picturing the scene.

Who is behind Erik and may be subject to friendly fire?))
Your "shotgun" won't hurt anyone behind Erik, at least not really. It may heat them but their suits would soak it. Here's a diagram of where everyone is.

Basically, Erik Punched through a wall in the middle of your little gang and separated you into two groups. He When after the left group first and is now coming after the right group. wait...mason isn't even in this group. Crap. I switched names around again. Gimme a second.

Edit, no, wait. He did a turn attacking it, so I guess, despite the fact that he never said to go with you guys and should actually be in the other hallway, we'll consider him here and broken.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 02:26:27 pm by piecewise »

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #1909 on: May 01, 2012, 02:26:50 pm »

((First, erm... How did he hit me if I'm supposed to be pretty far from there? >_> Also, LMFAO, nice rolls! Also, I had the idea last night that we might be able to negotiate or communicate with Erik, which is hilarious because someone's Int roll just derived the same idea. Apparently my guy was a lot closer than I expected, because I got WTFPWND in the first round rather than retreating to safety.))

Mason goes into a pain-induced temporary coma, dreaming about being nursed back to health by lithe, marble-fleshed aliens while a war is raging against fungal beasts. While in his strange coma dreams, Mason begins sorting through information and contemplates what Erik's purpose is, and what might be said or done to make Erik neutral toward him.

((I'm so tempted to start making mentions of the mind-controlling fungal aliens from my scifi novel, but the GM probably wouldn't like that. xD I have absolutely no idea where he's getting his Lore or if he's making it up as he goes, so perhaps it isn't a good idea to clash with my own established Lore. *shrug* Eh, I wouldn't really care either way.))
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1910 on: May 01, 2012, 02:41:51 pm »

Melt Erik's face if he comes close to Elisaz.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1911 on: May 01, 2012, 02:49:20 pm »

((negotiate or communicate with Erik))
((Never. He is going down, and he is going down NOW.))

Milno grits his teeth in anticipation, a maniac grin dancing on his lips.
"Come closer, you useless piece of scrap."

Milno leaps back to gain distance between him and Erik and shoots with his "shotgun" laser rifle at Erik's chest. If the latter comes uncomfortably close after Milno's attempt at shooting, he whips out the Tesla Sabre and tries to cut Erik in twain.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 03:57:57 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1912 on: May 01, 2012, 02:50:13 pm »

((First, erm... How did he hit me if I'm supposed to be pretty far from there? >_> Also, LMFAO, nice rolls! Also, I had the idea last night that we might be able to negotiate or communicate with Erik, which is hilarious because someone's Int roll just derived the same idea. Apparently my guy was a lot closer than I expected, because I got WTFPWND in the first round rather than retreating to safety.))

Mason goes into a pain-induced temporary coma, dreaming about being nursed back to health by lithe, marble-fleshed aliens while a war is raging against fungal beasts. While in his strange coma dreams, Mason begins sorting through information and contemplates what Erik's purpose is, and what might be said or done to make Erik neutral toward him.

((I'm so tempted to start making mentions of the mind-controlling fungal aliens from my scifi novel, but the GM probably wouldn't like that. xD I have absolutely no idea where he's getting his Lore or if he's making it up as he goes, so perhaps it isn't a good idea to clash with my own established Lore. *shrug* Eh, I wouldn't really care either way.))

Well...you replied like you were actually in the hall attacking, and I forgot you were the one guy out in the other tunnel. So...we can handle this 2 ways. First is that we just assume you tagged along and everything remains as it is. Or 2 We can put you back were you really were, in which case you shouldn't be able to see Erik attacking since he's at the other end of a different hall and you're a while away.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1913 on: May 01, 2012, 02:54:29 pm »

((I thought he was in the same tunnel.))
>Yes?

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1914 on: May 01, 2012, 03:07:17 pm »

((I thought he was in the same tunnel.))
Nah, you guys went east, he went west. 

Milno pauses for a moment to hand a blinded Mason a nearly empty  laser rifle before the group makes their way down the east hallway
You walk back to the temple as milno rescues everyone and peek inside. You look into the western hallway and find a dark hallway with it's end hidden in shadow.

If you remember, that main entrance room had 4 exits, the southern one out in the front where Adrian died and Ivan got beaten up,  the north one that leads to the garden, the east one you took  and the west one mason was staring down. In reality I should have just told him that he doesn't see the guy from where he is so he can't really attack because he doesn't know whats happening, but I forgot that he was where he was and included him in the melee. So he can chose to be retconned into the group or be correctly erased from the fight and standing back where he was.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 03:11:30 pm by piecewise »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1915 on: May 01, 2012, 03:10:05 pm »

Nah, you guys went east, he went west. 
((Oh, ok. Then I guess it is within the best interests of his bones not being with us.

Edit: But now he went offline.))
>Yes?

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #1916 on: May 01, 2012, 03:14:44 pm »

((No, I'm here. I'll be online nonstop for the next 8 hours, actually.

Umm... I guess remove me to safety. :\ At least from there I can help. RETCON!))
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1917 on: May 01, 2012, 03:28:16 pm »

Oh, I rebalanced the tesla sabre by the way. It's got a +2 at close range now. You still have to roll dex to hit with it though.

((No, I'm here. I'll be online nonstop for the next 8 hours, actually.

Umm... I guess remove me to safety. :\ At least from there I can help. RETCON!))
Consider it done.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #1918 on: May 01, 2012, 03:35:38 pm »

((Following RetCon))

Mason hears a series of booms, crashing, an explosion, and laser-fire from the distance and sneaks toward the source of all the noise, his amps at the ready, laser-rifle in hand.

((I'm going to stay as far as I can be, so when Erik rushes me I can actually shoot the fucker.))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1919 on: May 01, 2012, 03:36:55 pm »

Recover, crawling away slowly enough so as not to strain self.

-2 on a diplomacy roll is not gonna happen.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.
Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 ... 1256