Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 115 116 [117] 118 119 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3941602 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 2: Can't talk to girls.
« Reply #1740 on: April 28, 2012, 07:09:51 pm »

(Just anywhere other than the garden area, and yeah, the entrance.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #1741 on: April 28, 2012, 07:13:02 pm »

"Oh hey uh, guys?  I don't think we're going to find anything here.  Let's move on, unless you want to be blown up?"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1742 on: April 28, 2012, 07:16:22 pm »

Milno snickers.
"Yes, but this is one of the secondary objetives. I do not want to go for the main one only to hear a sound, turn around and see a giant writhing mass of tendrils and gaping mouths of death to tear all of us apart. There is something here and we have to discover what it is."
He turns to Juno.
"Did you discover anything about this place?"
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1743 on: April 28, 2012, 07:27:26 pm »

"Well, what did you find? How did you get in here? Do you know what killed the people outside the temple?"
"Jack squat, Walked and no, in that order. There's supposed to be something of interest deeper in that forested area but I never got any further then where we met up." She shrugs.

(Just anywhere other than the garden area, and yeah, the entrance.)
You walk back to the entrance room there are doorways to both the east and the west that you haven't gone through yet.

Milno snickers.
"Yes, but this is one of the secondary objetives. I do not want to go for the main one only to hear a sound, turn around and see a giant writhing mass of tendrils and gaping mouths of death to tear all of us apart. There is something here and we have to discover what it is."
He turns to Juno.
"Did you discover anything about this place?"

"Only that it as a habit of making your teammates shoot you" she says as she lays a hand on the patched area of her suit. "We went straight for the thing out in the garden, didn't see anything but the field, that room in the temple thing and this garden."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1744 on: April 28, 2012, 07:35:26 pm »

Jim heads east.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1745 on: April 28, 2012, 08:01:53 pm »

Great, now people were walking around alone...
"Well, let's get knee-deep into this death-trap then."
Milno finds some more people to follow him and cautiously advances further into the garden.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1746 on: April 28, 2012, 08:04:43 pm »

Follow Milno.

"We should stick together, guys. Splitting up is what... uh... well, technically it probably helped some of us survive and some of us die, since me and Mason got out while everyone else ended up chunked, but I still think we should stick together."

"Oh and June, how long have you been here?"
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #1747 on: April 28, 2012, 08:19:41 pm »

Head to the forested area she mentioned!

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1748 on: April 28, 2012, 08:41:35 pm »

Hang with the group, looking for booze and/or a lighter.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1749 on: April 28, 2012, 09:20:02 pm »

Jim heads east.
You head through the entrance room and into the eastern doorway, which leads into a long, unlit hall. You can't see where the hall ends but it goes on for a while.

Great, now people were walking around alone...
"Well, let's get knee-deep into this death-trap then."
Milno finds some more people to follow him and cautiously advances further into the garden.
Follow Milno.

"We should stick together, guys. Splitting up is what... uh... well, technically it probably helped some of us survive and some of us die, since me and Mason got out while everyone else ended up chunked, but I still think we should stick together."

"Oh and June, how long have you been here?"
Head to the forested area she mentioned!
Hang with the group, looking for booze and/or a lighter.
"Dunno how long I've been here. Feels like a while though, maybe a day?" June says to Faith

>Milno, mason,mesk, faith, and Thomas as well as June.

The group head off back down the path and past the area where June was sitting. The path continues on for a while before coming to an end in an open area, a clearing ringed with statues. The trees outside the ring of statues look quite young, nothing but saplings. In the center of the ring is large, angular black stone.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1750 on: April 28, 2012, 09:21:41 pm »

"What have you been doing here for a full day? And haven't you gotten hungry or thirsty or something?"

Examine statues. Avoid stone.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1751 on: April 28, 2012, 09:23:14 pm »

(Hmm, Do my cameyes have some sort of night vision or low-light modes?)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1752 on: April 28, 2012, 09:32:59 pm »

Milno checks his suit's readings to make sure there really is an atmosphere here, per June's claims.
>Yes?

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1753 on: April 28, 2012, 09:35:20 pm »

"Who thinks that robot here should investigate the ominous rock?" Thomas asks thegroup, keeping an eye out for ambushes.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1754 on: April 28, 2012, 09:44:55 pm »

"What have you been doing here for a full day? And haven't you gotten hungry or thirsty or something?"

Examine statues. Avoid stone.
The statues look remarkably similar to those you saw earlier, but they're not copies. Each statue is different and none are the same as the ones you saw earlier.

[Will:6-1] You start to feel strangely at ease but then banish the sensation, realizing it's not your own. You can't tell where the feeling is coming from, but it's somewhere close.

(Hmm, Do my cameyes have some sort of night vision or low-light modes?)
They have the same light amps as the suits.

Milno checks his suit's readings to make sure there really is an atmosphere here, per June's claims.
According to your suit's sensors there is an atmosphere here, at a habitable pressure too. It's 90% nitrogen and 8% hydrogen with a small mix of noble gases. Oxygen isn't present. So it's non-toxic, but also non-breathable. Good to know.

Pages: 1 ... 115 116 [117] 118 119 ... 1256