Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3941537 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 2: Can't talk to girls.
« Reply #1725 on: April 28, 2012, 04:35:18 pm »

Elisaz flashes his face at Thomas, his emotion known in the sociological community as 'Motherfuckerdoyouwanttodie'. After making a mental note on the materials he would need to enslave Thomas's extended family, Elisaz starts looking around for something of interest other than June.

Survey the surrounding area for something interesting, while sticking with the group.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 05:16:18 pm by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1726 on: April 28, 2012, 04:38:13 pm »

Jim's emoticon became a palm covering most of a man's lowered face. "Anyway, do whatever you want, June. I'm going to keep looking around." He turned to further investigate the statues.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1727 on: April 28, 2012, 04:49:30 pm »

Milno sighed silently inside his armor.
"...If you still want to follow us, you better be able to walk properly by yourself."
Milno followed Jim.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1728 on: April 28, 2012, 04:55:00 pm »

Thomas hid a bastardly smile as he filed in behind Milno.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #1729 on: April 28, 2012, 05:07:34 pm »

"...I'm really sorry about my teammates... um, the shuttles are back that way, it should be safish.  Aside from the bomb, but if that goes off you're dead no matter where you are, of course."
Onwards!

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1730 on: April 28, 2012, 05:29:54 pm »

Elisaz flashes his face at Thomas, his emotion known in the sociological community as 'Motherfuckerdoyouwanttodie'. After making a mental note on the materials he would need to enslave Thomas's extended family, Elisaz starts looking around for something of interest other than June.

Survey the surrounding area for something interesting.
You look around, trying to find something to entertain yourself. Beyond The injured woman and the two corpses the path is completely serene boring, nothing but very normal looking trees and grass and stupid little shrubs or bushes or whatever. You pick one of the white stones out of the ground and toy around with it for a while before deciding to take a closer look at the corpses. You give the corpses a good rolling over to look at their injuries. [int:1+1] Yep their insidey parts are a bit outsidey now. Probably unhealthy, all things considered.

Jim's emoticon became a palm covering most of a man's lowered face. "Anyway, do whatever you want, June. I'm going to keep looking around." He turned to further investigate the statues.
Milno sighed silently inside his armor.
"...If you still want to follow us, you better be able to walk properly by yourself."
Milno followed Jim.
Thomas hid a bastardly smile as he filed in behind Milno.
>Jim, Milno, Thomas, Mesk and Mason leave Elizas behind and walk a while back up the path to look at the statues again. The group spreads out a bit as they reach an area with statues, each wandering off to examine a statue alone or in pairs. Jim and Milno look at a statue of a pudgy man holding a datapad while mason and thomas look at one of a very skinny older woman and Mesk examines one of a rather punkish looking boy. There's no inscription or dedication to explain its significance.
[Jim int:6] [Milno int:1]
"I'll bet these are the gods of whatever built this place. Rather strange." Jim says, rubbing his chin thoughtfully.
"Nah, these are the day laborers who displeased the space pope and were excommunicated. And also turned to stone and sat out here."

[Mason int:6] [Thomas int:6]
"What do you think? Skinny woman represents the heat death of the universe?"
"Yes, that makes a lot of sense."

[Mesk int:6]
"My god, they carved a statue of me from my high school days! NOOOO!"

As the gaggle of idiots jawed about whatever their amazingly malformed thought processes considered the statues to represent June came down the path and stood on the stone walkway, waiting.

"Didn't feel like staying alone with the rapist" she explains when Milno gives her a cursory glace.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1731 on: April 28, 2012, 05:33:47 pm »

"Neither would I." Thomas says with a smirk, he then examines the bottom of the statues

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1732 on: April 28, 2012, 05:45:37 pm »

"Like any of you would constitute worthy lays anyways."

Elisaz look at all the statues from afar, trying to determine if there is any correlation to them, like if they form a shape or symbol.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1733 on: April 28, 2012, 06:01:21 pm »

"Smart choice."
Milno moves closer to the statues to examine their material and if there is anything noteworthy.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #1734 on: April 28, 2012, 06:07:14 pm »

"Yeah, smart choice.  Um, everybody ignore this statue.  It was a phase I was going through, alright?  Don't judge me!"
Ignore the statues for now.  Search the area for a hidden hatch or something.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1735 on: April 28, 2012, 06:10:07 pm »

((Sorry again.))

Dash after teammates. Assess situation. Say hello to June. Ask more about June's story. See if June could benefit from more medical attention.

((Oh yes, and the last little bit I've missed has been hilarious.))
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 06:16:31 pm by IronyOwl »
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1736 on: April 28, 2012, 06:25:35 pm »

((I wanted just to follow Jim and avoid examining anything. Too much Space Pope for two days.))
>Yes?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1737 on: April 28, 2012, 06:34:32 pm »

Jim turns around, nods to Faith again as he passes her, and proceeds to the main area to look for an alternate route since it seemed like this wasn't getting them anywhere.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1738 on: April 28, 2012, 06:57:26 pm »

"Neither would I." Thomas says with a smirk, he then examines the bottom of the statues
The bottom of the statues are simple round bases without any sort of decoration.

"Like any of you would constitute worthy lays anyways."

Elisaz look at all the statues from afar, trying to determine if there is any correlation to them, like if they form a shape or symbol.
You try to look at the statues from afar, straight through several dozen meters of trees. This proves difficult because trees are, as you discover, opaque. Blast, foiled again.

"Smart choice."
Milno moves closer to the statues to examine their material and if there is anything noteworthy.
The statues seem to be made out of some sort of smoothed stone, a pale whitish color with thin veins of gray and tan running through it. It's not any sort of stone you know, but it looks vaguely like marble. Or at least it looks vaguely like the marble statues you've seen in the vids, you've never actually seen one in person.

"Yeah, smart choice.  Um, everybody ignore this statue.  It was a phase I was going through, alright?  Don't judge me!"
Ignore the statues for now.  Search the area for a hidden hatch or something.
You look around for some sort of hidden hatch, hoping that perhaps there will be a man inside who will ask you to periodically push a button for some vague reason. You find no such thing.

((Sorry again.))

Dash after teammates. Assess situation. Say hello to June. Ask more about June's story. See if June could benefit from more medical attention.

((Oh yes, and the last little bit I've missed has been hilarious.))
You run to catch up with the group, ducking through the temple and scrambling out into the garden, running like death is breathing down your neck. You make it to them after a few minutes of sprinting and spend another few minutes catching your breath.

Once your chest is no longer burning you take a look around. Seems like everyone except that rapist guy is here, looking at statues. Weird.  The only one that isn't is someone whose armor reads "June". You wave to her and let her update you on the situation.  You take a second to look over June to see if you can help her any more [med:4+1]. She seems to have been patched up nicely and her vitals read stable.

"Can you tell me more about whats going on?"

"Like what?"

Jim turns around, nods to Faith again as he passes her, and proceeds to the main area to look for an alternate route since it seemed like this wasn't getting them anywhere.

Which main area? The temple entrance room? The beginning of the garden? The field outside the temple? And an alternate route to what? To the Secondary objective? The main one?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1739 on: April 28, 2012, 07:01:28 pm »

"Well, what did you find? How did you get in here? Do you know what killed the people outside the temple?"
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.
Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 1256