Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3940121 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 2: The Space Pope's Day Laborers
« Reply #1710 on: April 28, 2012, 03:36:05 am »

"Easy... June.  We're with the Hazardous Materials whatever, just like you.  Can you walk?  Your friends, are they... are they still alive?"
Check vitals and such.
"They're dead. And yeah, I can walk, if someone wants to help me a bit." she pauses for a second "You guys are real, right?"
[Med:3+1] You check the vital signs on their suit computers. The two men on the ground are very dead. June is pretty much alive, though injured. The suit shows she lost a good amount of blood from her injury.

"Hmm. Hello. Why are you here?" Thomas speaks with June, still scanning the area for anything suspicious.
You look around and notice a trail of blood leading off away from the path.

"I'm here for the same reason you are, this anomaly. If you mean why am I here, bleeding against a tree in the middle of a garden, you can thank our medic for that. Right after we got off the ship one of the guys lost it and starting firing with a laser rifle. I took a hit and our medic," She points at one of the corpses, "patched me up. Apparently there is an atmosphere here, just not a breathable one. Good luck for me. Anyways, we came this way looking for an artifact when another one lost it. He killed these two before I wounded him and he took off into the trees. And then you showed up."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1711 on: April 28, 2012, 01:20:15 pm »

Milno looked at her dubiously. All of their team was composed of men (Faith is not part of it), and it could simply be a trick from the enemy. Or maybe not, but he preferred not to take any risks.
"That is so very sad that I don't care."
Milno analyzes her and the area around to make sure it is not a trick or if there is something using her as a bait. Chivalry is cheap.

((Go intuition roll. I BET she is the aforementioned maid of the Space Pope. I just can feel it.))
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 01:27:09 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #1712 on: April 28, 2012, 01:28:42 pm »

Mesk shook his head when he heard Milno's words.  He turned back to the wounded woman.
"Just ignore him.  You'll be fine, but if you can't walk alone, stay here for now, and we'll be back for you when we're done.
"Oh, and, um... you don't happen to have any weapons you can spare, do you?"

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1713 on: April 28, 2012, 01:42:07 pm »

Milno looked at her dubiously. All of their team was composed of men (Faith is not part of it), and it could simply be a trick from the enemy. Or maybe not, but he preferred not to take any risks.
"That is so very sad that I don't care."
Milno analyzes her and the area around to make sure it is not a trick or if there is something using her as a bait. Chivalry is cheap.

((Go intuition roll. I BET she is the aforementioned maid of the Space Pope. I just can feel it.))
You take a long look at the woman and the area around her. [Intuition 5] She looks real enough, and the blood trail leading into the trees does support her story. But something about this entire situation seems off, you can't put your finger on why though.

Mesk shook his head when he heard Milno's words.  He turned back to the wounded woman.
"Just ignore him.  You'll be fine, but if you can't walk alone, stay here for now, and we'll be back for you when we're done.
"Oh, and, um... you don't happen to have any weapons you can spare, do you?"
"I've got this rifle." She says, holding her laser rifle up, "But if you're gonna leave me here I'd rather keep it. Not sure if my former squaddie will come back after all. I'm pretty sure I can walk on my own though."

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1714 on: April 28, 2012, 01:57:59 pm »

Elisaz steps up to the injured woman. "Are you sure that story is completely true? There's nothing to hide out here, and we don't bite." He grins.

Use Charisma to make sure June isn't withholding anything.

((Finally, Charisma and Speech might pay off!))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1715 on: April 28, 2012, 02:02:55 pm »

Milno looks around. There is something strange here, and although he tries to, he just can't fathom what it is.

He decides to wait for the result of Lion Liover's questioning.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1716 on: April 28, 2012, 02:25:33 pm »

Elisaz steps up to the injured woman. "Are you sure that story is completely true? There's nothing to hide out here, and we don't bite." He grins.

[Speech:1]
"Are you sure that story is completely true? There's nothing to hide out here, and we don't bite." you say, before you lean in close to the strange new woman and whisper  "I fucked a tiger, you know." You then spend the next 30 seconds making a variety of meowing, roaring and groaning noises while pelvic thrusting in her general direction. The silence that follows must be from her very quiet lust for you. What else could it be?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1717 on: April 28, 2012, 02:32:37 pm »

((Wow. I am definitely not trying a charisma roll lest I mention cannibalizing her.

Edit: Or something worse. Do you mind telling me the general lines of my failed charisma roll?))
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 02:34:36 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1718 on: April 28, 2012, 02:36:22 pm »

"Please excuse him, he's quite.... Unique.
Thomas said, attempting to heal the breach between June and the group. Look, why don't we stick together? Safety in numbers."

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1719 on: April 28, 2012, 03:31:22 pm »

[Speech:1]
"Are you sure that story is completely true? There's nothing to hide out here, and we don't bite." you say, before you lean in close to the strange new woman and whisper  "I fucked a tiger, you know." You then spend the next 30 seconds making a variety of meowing, roaring and groaning noises while pelvic thrusting in her general direction. The silence that follows must be from her very quiet lust for you. What else could it be?

((Mission accomplished.))

Elizas shrugs and steps back.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1720 on: April 28, 2012, 03:36:07 pm »

((@TCM: Elisaz fail was Epic, at the very least. It seems he is very bad with human females.))
>Yes?

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1721 on: April 28, 2012, 03:43:18 pm »

((@TCM: Elisaz fail was Epic, at the very least. It seems he is very bad with human females.))

(( Seems strange, considering he's had so much sex with them. Then again, he was a serial rapist.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1722 on: April 28, 2012, 03:47:45 pm »

(( Seems strange, considering he's had so much sex with them. Then again, he was a serial rapist.))
((If the GM had chosen to be particularly mean, that would be the information Elisaz would share with a wounded woman wielding a laser rifle.))
>Yes?

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1723 on: April 28, 2012, 04:27:35 pm »

((Wow. I am definitely not trying a charisma roll lest I mention cannibalizing her.

Edit: Or something worse. Do you mind telling me the general lines of my failed charisma roll?))
In general charisma is actually what amounts to a second speech roll. For instance, if he had gotten a 3 or 4 on his speech roll he could have partially convinced her, and then I would have rolled a charisma check to see if his natural charisma would act to convince her where his speech didn't. But since he rolled a 1 he didn't even get the chance because he was too busy pelvic thrusting. So basically, if you don't do great on the speech check the charisma check can pull your ass from the fire...or screw you over if you roll low.

"Please excuse him, he's quite.... Unique.
Thomas said, attempting to heal the breach between June and the group. Look, why don't we stick together? Safety in numbers."

You push Elizas out of the way and try to be diplomatic. [Speech 2-1] "Try not to worry about him, he's not just some sort of crazy bestiality freak. He's also a serial rapist!" You pause for a second, feeling oddly as though you've said something wrong. Oh, that's right! " Not to mention that baby he lit on fire or the grade school he slaughtered or that girl he ate. Yep. He's like some sort of crazy sex offender Hitler! Oh, but I digress, we should team up for the good of us all. Hey Elizas! Come give her a hand!"

More silence follows, though she does seem to be holding her rifle a bit tighter now.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 2: Can't talk to girls.
« Reply #1724 on: April 28, 2012, 04:30:35 pm »

[Speech 2-1] "Try not to worry about him, he's not just some sort of crazy bestiality freak. He's also a serial rapist!" You pause for a second, feeling oddly as though you've said something wrong. Oh, that's right! " Not to mention that baby he lit on fire or the grade school he slaughtered or that girl he ate. Yep. He's like some sort of crazy sex offender Hitler! Oh, but I digress, we should team up for the good of us all. Hey Elizas! Come give her a hand
((PFFFFF...Writing after my laughter subsided a little.))
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 1256