Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3939815 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 2: Plan B
« Reply #1620 on: April 26, 2012, 06:48:52 pm »

Milno sighs. These damned aliens sure love that kind of thing. Why don't they try appearing in his front, flailing their noodle arms and begging to be shot?
"If anyone is seeing strange things, will it to disappear. Faith said something about it and the last mission already had something a little like this."

((GM, does the suit indicate the distance of the target so I may know which gun to use? I know most fighting will be in short ranged, and I will basically limited to using the Gauss Rifle bonus to short ranges, but I would like to know when the distance is considered "medium" so I may benefit from the laser rifle distance bonus.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #1621 on: April 26, 2012, 07:19:56 pm »

Mason recites an old family prayer under his breath, closes his eyes, and concentrates on banishing the external being from his mind.

"Though my legs may grow weary and weak, I shall never falter. As I am cast out, so shall I honor the memory of those who once were. Without pain, without sorrow, without regret, I live this moment as my last. Ssasheath As'aeathan, sapheyr."
« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 07:39:15 pm by Ehndras »
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1622 on: April 26, 2012, 07:37:17 pm »

"Everything's normal on this end. I think whatever was messing with everyone's minds got confused by my robotics." Jim went back into normal vision and looked at everyone again, then waited for them to get their shit sorted so they could continue on.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1623 on: April 26, 2012, 07:45:01 pm »

Milno looked around.
"I am perfectly fine at the moment. Is someone here tripping balls aside from Mason? We do have a bomb waiting for us."
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #1624 on: April 26, 2012, 08:57:39 pm »

"Ok, you're sure I'm not about to die a horrible death?  Righto, let's carry on carrying on."
Continue following the group.  Look around at my surroundings.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #1625 on: April 26, 2012, 09:06:13 pm »

"Let's go."

Mason concentrates as he walks, testing a new technique. Mason uses his psychokinetic amp like a bat uses sonar, emitting nano-second bursts of energy from his amp to check his surroundings.

((I'm trying to be a giant sentient barcode scanner slash infrared sensor bat person thing <_< Lmao.))
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1626 on: April 26, 2012, 09:08:52 pm »

Mason concentrates as he walks, testing a new technique. Mason uses his psychokinetic amp like a bat uses sonar, emitting nano-second bursts of energy from his amp to check his surroundings.
((Be careful. This is Einsteinian Roulette, and trying something like that in the field right off the bat means it has solid chances of setting your teammates or random areas on fire. Of course you have a bonus modifier, but you never know.))
>Yes?

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #1627 on: April 26, 2012, 09:12:17 pm »

((Be careful. This is Einsteinian Roulette, and trying something like that in the field right off the bat means it has solid chances of setting your teammates or random areas on fire. Of course you have a bonus modifier, but you never know.))

((<_< Hey, no one will know its me at least. LMAO... If I nail the technique, it should work well without f'ing up later. If I screw it up... Friend human anyone?))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1628 on: April 26, 2012, 09:54:59 pm »

((My new sheet in the second post is lacking the two skill points I pushed into unconventional weapons.

Could you also kick the crap out of that point I put on exotic weapon, since I have not used any related roll so far and was just thrown into the mission, and relocate it to conventional weapons?))
>Yes?

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #1629 on: April 26, 2012, 09:57:18 pm »

((My new sheet in the second post is lacking the two skill points I pushed into unconventional weapons.

Could you also kick the crap out of that point I put on exotic weapon, since I have not used any related roll so far and was just thrown into the mission, and relocate it to conventional weapons?))

((You'll be fucking EPIC with a laser rifle or gauss gun))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1630 on: April 26, 2012, 10:04:44 pm »

((You'll be fucking EPIC with a laser rifle or gauss gun))
((I actually believe the suit's bonus strength allows for double-wielding rifles, since 4 strength are needed for holding a gauss rifle normally.
The worst part is not that I am trying to look cool. I just want to have most ranges covered.

Also, the fact Milno was a simplistic moron with little weapons training is really playing against me. Yay for gruesome character development.))
>Yes?

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1631 on: April 26, 2012, 10:50:28 pm »

Strength: 3
Dexterity: 8(1/3 extra)
Endurance: 3
Charisma: 3
Intelligence: 3
Willpower: 5 (1/3)

Skills
Speech: 0 (-1)
Intuition: 1
Handiwork: 0 (-1)
Conventional Weapons: 2
Unconventional Weapons: 3
Exotic weapons: 0
Auxiliary systems: 1
Medical tech:1

That correct?

Give me a minute for the turn. The forum decided to fuck up and lose everything I wrote.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 10:53:24 pm by piecewise »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1632 on: April 26, 2012, 10:52:37 pm »

((Yes, thank you very much.))
>Yes?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1633 on: April 26, 2012, 10:57:52 pm »

(If you use Firefox, piecewise, I suggest installing this add-on. It helps a lot with that. ^^^

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/lazarus-form-recovery/)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1634 on: April 26, 2012, 11:00:12 pm »

(If you use Firefox, piecewise, I suggest installing this add-on. It helps a lot with that. ^^^

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/lazarus-form-recovery/)
((I started to use it after losing the same "Covenant of Arcane Steel" post twice in less than two hours. It was a pretty long one, so I was already laughing maniacally when I lost it the second time after having written it all over from the scratch.))
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 1256