Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3939007 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 2: Plan B
« Reply #1605 on: April 26, 2012, 03:50:40 pm »

((We landed already? Oh shi-))

Silently catch up to the group and continue towards the temple.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1606 on: April 26, 2012, 03:55:40 pm »

Milno squints his eyes. That was either the anomaly field trying to make him buy a tasty hallucination bait or something more serious.

"Did anyone feel anything different? We should stop and wait for the rest of the group. Thomas, Lion Lover and Worst Medic, that is."
« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 04:03:51 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1607 on: April 26, 2012, 04:12:47 pm »

Wake up?
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1608 on: April 26, 2012, 04:15:59 pm »

>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1609 on: April 26, 2012, 04:16:50 pm »

Thomas walks up behind the rest of the group, rubbing his head and stating "Does anyone have a lighter? Or a plan?"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1610 on: April 26, 2012, 04:18:15 pm »

((Someone should find Cockroach Man's crackers. He loves them.))
>Yes?

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #1611 on: April 26, 2012, 04:35:56 pm »

"STOP. NOW.

I'm not the only one who noticed something is wrong here, yes? First of all, Mesk, what the HELL is that coming out of the joints in your suit, and why is it squirming like those fungus creatures I killed? If anyone else felt or saw something strange, report it NOW. We haven't reached the target objective yet but already shit is going weird."
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1612 on: April 26, 2012, 04:41:20 pm »

Barely within earshot, Thomas hears the shouts of his allies and quickens his pace.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 04:44:27 pm by Spinal_Taper »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1613 on: April 26, 2012, 04:43:01 pm »

"Did anyone feel anything different? We should stop and wait for the rest of the group. Thomas, Lion Lover and Worst Medic, that is."
((Ahem.))
((Spinal, I think Thomas has yet to catch up to us.))
"That is what I just said. We should stop now and check if there is anything wrong going on here. Anyways, we have to wait for the rest of the group to come to us. I myself felt only a tingling on my scalp."
>Yes?

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #1614 on: April 26, 2012, 05:01:45 pm »

Barely within earshot, Thomas hears the shouts of his allies and quickens his pace.

Scroll up to where the rolls say I noticed some creepy shit in your suit, and everyone felt some weeeeeird stuff.
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1615 on: April 26, 2012, 05:03:09 pm »

You run to catch up with the group of men heading toward the temple. [will:6-1] As you catch up to them and slow to a stop in the group you feel as though something is trying to manipulate you, to get into your mind. You fight it off and get the strange feeling it's coming from inside that temple.

You jog up to the group of men and stop, panting a bit as you catch your breath, slightly bent and staring at the ground.
"Is everything o..." You start as you straighten up and look around. Well this is different. Everything is upside down. Oh dear.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #1616 on: April 26, 2012, 05:04:43 pm »

You run to catch up with the group of men heading toward the temple. [will:6-1] As you catch up to them and slow to a stop in the group you feel as though something is trying to manipulate you, to get into your mind. You fight it off and get the strange feeling it's coming from inside that temple.

You jog up to the group of men and stop, panting a bit as you catch your breath, slightly bent and staring at the ground.
"Is everything o..." You start as you straighten up and look around. Well this is different. Everything is upside down. Oh dear.

((Omit everything I'm about to say))

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

SPACE
CTHULHU!

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #1617 on: April 26, 2012, 05:09:45 pm »

"What the hell are you talking about, Mason?  There's nothing... oh, shit... Mason, what do you see coming out of my suit!?"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1618 on: April 26, 2012, 05:16:40 pm »

Scroll up to where the rolls say I noticed some creepy shit in your suit, and everyone felt some weeeeeird stuff.
((The creepy shit was in Mesk's suit, not Thomas'.))
>Yes?

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1619 on: April 26, 2012, 06:32:27 pm »

"Hallucinogens. Irrational sights. Interesting."

Think of possible answer about everyone's spontaneous psychological defects.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 1256