Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3937202 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 2: Ivan: "F***ING HELP"
« Reply #1305 on: April 20, 2012, 11:45:26 pm »

"Status report!" While awaiting the status report, Adrian looks over the wall for structural instabilities.
The wall looks remarkably wallish. Very wally. It's like some sort of ideal of wall. Socrates would be very happy to see this wall. It's like it was cut, whole, out of a single piece of stone and erected here. There are no lines, no joints, no bricks, no anything. Just a solid 4 meter wall of white stone.

"Still about to die, but in a slightly better position. Someone get over here!"
Fire, trying to cut him up.
[Con wep roll:6-3]
You manage to squeeze your hand together just enough to fire. The beam burns out, wobbling across the Erik's flesh, cutting randomly across his arms and chest. Thin lines of white ooze roll from the cut flesh but his hands do not falter.

[Ivan end roll:3]

You feel your consciousness slipping away. Your body goes limp and and he darkness on the edges of your vision creeps in and consumes you.

(Ivan is unconscious!)

Adrian heads out there himself this time, and tells the remaining men to stay there, tell him if there's any hostiles, and until he gets back, examine the walls for flaws.
You jog from your position at the wall and down toward the entrance to the temple. You round he corner and see what looks like an 8 foot tall alabaster statue of a 4 armed body builder dragging a body toward the doorway of the temple. Before you can do anything the statue man turns his head toward you and jerks the body up, shielding himself with it as he sprints forward toward you.

"Yeah, I can't argue with that. Out of curiosity, why do you keep trying to punch me in the throat? I don't have to breathe." While (hopefully) distracting Milno with this question, Jim kicks him in the stomach.
Move back, pull his leg, drop on top of Jim and execute a hammering blow with both hands to his faceplate.

"I know, but I just felt like punching you on the throat today. It is a hard thing to explain."

((This will only end when Milno is knocked out cold or rolls a 2 in endurance.))
[Jim dex roll:5]
[Milno dex roll:1-1]

Jim yells "POCKET SAND!" while pretending to throw something at Milno and then just kicks him in the stomach.

[Milno end roll:3-1]
[Jim strength roll: 4]

"That doesn't even make sense" Milno gurgles as he falls to his knees, holding his stomach.

Elisaz reverses the polarity in the Altered's face! And punches it in the face for good measure too.
You try to use the Field manipulator but quickly discover you're not quite smart enough ((intelligence requirement:8 )) so you just punch it in its goddamn face. [Dex roll: 5-1] Your blow pulls a little low, striking the thing straight in the center of its chitin coated chest. [uncon wep roll: 4+1] The mantis's chest and a good portion of it's head seem to simply vanish in a poof of bluish blood. The top half of its skull simply flops to the ground atop it's lower body.

((How do you determine when to post?))
When I'm done replying. If I'm around I reload every 10 to 15 minutes and then reply if anyone has posted and it won't interfere with others.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1306 on: April 20, 2012, 11:46:22 pm »

Adrian heads to Ivan.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1307 on: April 20, 2012, 11:48:37 pm »

((Shite))
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1308 on: April 20, 2012, 11:50:12 pm »

oops lol.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1309 on: April 20, 2012, 11:52:56 pm »

Jim chuckled. "How'd you fall for that? I don't even have pockets. So... give?" If not, a right hook to the head would hopefully finish the fight in the transhuman's favor.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1310 on: April 20, 2012, 11:53:38 pm »

((Well, I guess Milno is in no fighting condition once more. What does the GM have to say? I guess endurance rolls at 2 means I'm screwed already.))

"Well, I am leaving to fix me up. Good match though." Milno stands up and leaves the ring. "You also know you need to do something about 'that', right? Feyri won't be satisfied with just licking your faceplate forever, no matter how sexy you think your metal body is."
The youth leaves the mess hall to get his wounds fixed.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 11:57:39 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1311 on: April 20, 2012, 11:56:47 pm »

((Anyway, I'm off for the night. Try not to kill me, Spinal))
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1312 on: April 21, 2012, 12:02:12 am »

"Pfff, give me some tokens and I will," Jim joked as Milno got out of the ring.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1313 on: April 21, 2012, 12:03:02 am »

((Anyway, I'm off for the night. Try not to kill me, Spinal))
I'll try. Am I or Faith worse, that is the question.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1314 on: April 21, 2012, 12:05:06 am »

"Try not to be more useful than a bag of beans the next mission and you just might get your own."
Milno said before leaving the room while giggling.

Head to the infirmary then go to "personal" quarters.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1315 on: April 21, 2012, 12:30:35 am »

Adrian heads to Ivan.
Considering Ivan is heading toward you at high speeds, being used as a meatshield by a homicidal cyborg, you want to expand on that action a bit? Otherwise you're just gonna run towards ivan and try to get him away from Erik by hand. Probably a bad idea.

"Try not to be more useful than a bag of beans the next mission and you just might get your own."
Milno said before leaving the room while giggling.

Head to the infirmary then go to "personal" quarters.
After a stimulating conversation about cyborg human relations you head off to the infirmary where the doc gives you a quick look over.

"Broken nose." He mutters, grabbing your face and cracking your nose back into place, "Heal soon. Will be slightly crooked."

You shrug and and rub your finger over the new lump on the bridge of your nose before walking back to your bunk and sitting on the bed.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1316 on: April 21, 2012, 12:32:01 am »

"Holy fucking shit. I need some help here!" Adrian puts out a general distress call, then shoots at the Cyborg, trying not to hit Ivan.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 12:38:36 am by Spinal_Taper »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1317 on: April 21, 2012, 12:35:28 am »

Awaken from my peaceful sleep once more.

Then go out of the Barracks, bringing my 'Diary' along and head to the Mess Hall. Inquire about food served there.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1318 on: April 21, 2012, 12:40:28 am »

((If you hit Ivan, it is just poetic justice.

So a broken nose. Oh wow.))

Go to the mess hall once again. Sixth-sense is tingling.
"Steve, why do you do this, after all? Is your existence or intelligence bound to a hard-coded program?"
>Yes?

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1319 on: April 21, 2012, 12:41:56 am »

((If you hit Ivan, it is just poetic justice.

So a broken nose. Oh wow.))

Go to the mess hall once again. Sixth-sense is tingling.
"Steve, why do you do this, after all? Is your existence or intelligence bound to a hard-coded program?"
How it it poetic?
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 1256