Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3937357 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 2: Like Lambs to the Slaughter
« Reply #1290 on: April 20, 2012, 10:49:53 pm »

((I am happy. It is the first time I see Jim having to roll for endurance since he got that body.))
"Well, you are still way softer than I expected."

Milno attempts to dodge the tin man's next attack and then throw a punch at Jim's throat.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1291 on: April 20, 2012, 10:51:19 pm »

"Little fukin busy over here. Gettin killed"
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1292 on: April 20, 2012, 10:54:12 pm »

"When you're done with whatever's killing you."

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1293 on: April 20, 2012, 10:56:09 pm »

"FUCKING HELP"

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1294 on: April 20, 2012, 11:00:06 pm »

"Don't worry, someones coming! Just don't die before they get there."

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1295 on: April 20, 2012, 11:10:26 pm »

Try it again, trying to get into a position to cut his arm off or escape. If either of these opportunities present themselves, do it.
[Ivan end roll:6]
You ignore the fact that you're slowly being choked to death by a 4 armed psychopath and focus on lifting your arm, getting your hand laser into position to fire. Little by little your hand struggles shakily upward till you're pointing your finger straight at his arm.

[Con wep roll: 1+1-1]

You try to close your hand, to complete the firing circuit and shoot, but something in your ruined arms refuses to let you.

As you struggle and fail to fire two men round the  corner of the building and see you and your attacker. One with a laser rifle raises the gun to fire  when both suddenly stop and seem to twitch with pain, dropping to their knees. The man without a rifle rises shakily back up, clutching at his helmet, while the rifleman remains immobile. The seemingly unarmed man takes a couple steps toward you when the man with the rifle stands and opens fire...on the other man.  The unarmed man ducks and dodges, the laser scoring glancing blows but never puncturing the suit. The Unarmed man runs toward the rifleman, trying to deliver a blow to the head but the rifleman ducks and brings his weapon around, clobbering the other man with the butt of the rifle.

The unarmed man falls to the ground and the rifleman finishes him off with a burst of invisible fire to the back of the head. Then the rifleman slowly walks away, toward the entrance of the temple and into whatever lies beyond it.

[Ivan end roll:2]

You gasp and grunt, your last breaths failing. Darkness is closing in.

Grab what looks like the creatures face with the Kinetic Amplifier, and squeeze.
You grab what you think is the things head-it has lots of eyes at least-and squeeze. [uncon wep roll:3+1] The bulbous, eye ball studded protrusion squishes like an overripe peach in your hand. The altered creature gurgles from some unseen orifice and collapses. You don't even have time to admire your work as a massive praying mantis like thing skitters into the trench and charges toward you.
(I warned you to keep your eyes on it, Irony... >.>)

Jim decided to end this in a decisive manner by grabbing Milno from behind and executing a release German suplex.
((I am happy. It is the first time I see Jim having to roll for endurance since he got that body.))
"Well, you are still way softer than I expected."

Milno attempts to dodge the tin man's next attack and then throw a punch at Jim's throat.

[Jim dex roll:1]
[Milno dex roll:1-1]

Both combatants charge for each other, leap into the air and...crack their heads together like god damn idiots.

[Milno end roll:6-1]
[Jim end roll:5]

They don't even seem to notice as their skulls knock off one another's like billiard balls. Perhaps they are both the illegitimate children of goats?

« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 11:13:37 pm by piecewise »

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 2: Ivan: "F***ING HELP"
« Reply #1296 on: April 20, 2012, 11:13:25 pm »

"Status report!" While awaiting the status report, Adrian looks over the wall for structural instabilities.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1297 on: April 20, 2012, 11:13:36 pm »

Milno sighed.
"...Wow, I am almost out of snarky remarks, but that was pretty damn idiot even by our twisted standards."
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1298 on: April 20, 2012, 11:16:18 pm »

"Still about to die, but in a slightly better position. Someone get over here!"
Fire, trying to cut him up.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1299 on: April 20, 2012, 11:16:31 pm »

"Yeah, I can't argue with that. Out of curiosity, why do you keep trying to punch me in the throat? I don't have to breathe." While (hopefully) distracting Milno with this question, Jim kicks him in the stomach.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1300 on: April 20, 2012, 11:18:02 pm »

Adrian heads out there himself this time, and tells the remaining men to stay there, tell him if there's any hostiles, and until he gets back, examine the walls for flaws.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1301 on: April 20, 2012, 11:20:04 pm »

Move back, pull his leg, drop on top of Jim and execute a hammering blow with both hands to his faceplate.

"I know, but I just felt like punching you on the throat today. It is a hard thing to explain."

((This will only end when Milno is knocked out cold or rolls a 2 in endurance.))
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 11:21:57 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1302 on: April 20, 2012, 11:22:55 pm »

Elisaz reverses the polarity in the Altered's face! And punches it in the face for good measure too.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1303 on: April 20, 2012, 11:26:50 pm »

((How do you determine when to post?))

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1304 on: April 20, 2012, 11:39:28 pm »

(Here you go. :3)
((wooden weeping angel. It brings me great frear.))
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 1256