Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3937306 times)

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 2: Like Lambs to the Slaughter
« Reply #1275 on: April 20, 2012, 09:29:23 pm »

((Just help me!))
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1276 on: April 20, 2012, 09:33:12 pm »

((Well...Faith is supposed to be staring at the scene. We need the GM's word to know what she is seeing, though.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: April 20, 2012, 09:33:58 pm »

(We all know what Irony is actually looking at is 173. >.>)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1278 on: April 20, 2012, 10:13:56 pm »

((Faith just sees a giant pulsating organ thing that has just stated "HALLELUJAH." She has no idea Ivan's in trouble or even back in radio contact.))

(We all know what Irony is actually looking at is 173. >.>)
((Also what?))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: April 20, 2012, 10:14:25 pm »

Who has radio?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: April 20, 2012, 10:15:09 pm »

((Actually when you vanished, the apparatuses causing the hallucinations were still working. Both were supposedly destroyed. Of course there may be more and the fact that Faith has the mental fortitude of a chihuahua does not help.))
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 10:17:03 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: April 20, 2012, 10:15:34 pm »

Me. Speaking of that:
Radio: "Someone get the fuck over here and shoot this...urgh....statue thing its ripping me...apart"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1282 on: April 20, 2012, 10:16:25 pm »

SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: April 20, 2012, 10:18:23 pm »

"Hey, some of you guys go help out my ally." Adrian tells Kinetic Amplifier and one rifle guy go help Ivan.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 10:21:06 pm by Spinal_Taper »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: April 20, 2012, 10:20:32 pm »

((Causing your hallucinations, yeah; there's no guarantee it's destroyed them all, especially since they seem to be location-oriented.

Still, if Faith has snapped out of it that would change things. Not by a whole lot, since she's got +1 to Dex whereas Mr. Berserk Hindu-Greek God over there has ~+3 to both Str and Dex, but better than nothing.))

(Here you go. :3)
((Huh.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1285 on: April 20, 2012, 10:32:25 pm »

Seeing that Milno was in an awkward position, Jim grabbed him, whipped him into the ropes, and hit him with a powerslam on the way back.
Milno tries to dodge and elbow Jim's face.
[Jim dex roll:2]
[milno dex roll:5-1]
Jim grabs at milno, but milno spins on his heel and uses the momentum of his about face to bring an elbow straight into jim's head.

[Jim end roll:6]
[Milno strength roll:4-1]

Milno's elbow crashes into into the side of jim's head, milno's entire weight behind the blow. Jim's head tilts a half an inch to the side and then straightens up.

"You're gonna have to do better then that."

Oh.

Elisaz jumps out of the trench to punch the nearest Altered being with his Kinetic Amplifier.
You jump out of the trench and charge at the nearest altered creature, a thing that looks something like a man crossed with a scorpion crossed with a cabbage, which is too busy eviscerating another soldier to notice your approach. (uncon wep roll:2+1) You pound the fist outfitted with the kinetic amplifier directly into what you think is the thing's spine. The amplifier activates a quarter second after you hit and the creature screeches as chitin and bones snap. The amplifier whistles, venting heat, as the Altered tries to turn to face it's attacker.

((Holy shit. Sorry for vanishing, I got busy with other things and then the page count exploded.))

PROBABLY JUST A HALLUCINATION PROBABLY JUST A HALLUCINATION PROBABLY JUST A HALLUCINATION

Faith stood perfectly, rigidly still for a while, terrified. On the one hand, this was probably just an illusion. On the other, this was the sort of thing one would expect to create a reality-warping nightmare realm.

All she had to do was go back. That's what she kept telling herself as she slowly turned around and began scurrying away.

Turn around, creep away rather more hurriedly. If the illusion doesn't break after a while, attempt to will it away.
You very slowly turn yourself around and then very quickly crawl away, your hands slapping and tearing at the earth as you do. You crawl for a while and then look back over your shoulder. That shadowy thing is getting closer, crawling over the land on grea, countless millipede like feet. You roll over, lay on your back and close your eyes, whispering "It's not real, it's not real" to yourself over and over.

After a minute or so of repeated this to yourself you open one eye. The thing is even closer now, a mass of sucking lamprey mouths closing in on you. The sky is a pool of darkness studded with cephalopod eyes, like marbles floating in India ink .

Attempt to wriggle out of his grip. If successful, GTFO.
[Ivan dex roll:6]
You swing your body back and forth, trying to pull free, and then you think of something. You wait till you're in the middle of a swing and pull your legs up, coiling into a ball, and then lash out, planting both feet squarely in Erik's chest.

[Ivan strength roll:1]
[Erik strength roll:6+3]
[Ivan end roll:4]

Your feet thud into Erik's chest and you jerk backward, but his hands never loosen. For your efforts all you get is sore neck.

[Ivan End roll:5]

Even with the man crushing your throat and you exerting yourself, you don't feel winded.

"Someone get the fuck over here and shoot this...urgh....statue thing its ripping me...apart" you choke into the radio.

"Hey, some of you guys go help out my ally." Adrian tells Kinetic Amplifier and one rifle guy go help Ivan.
[Speech roll:4]

"Hey, You two, the guy with the Kinetic Amplifier and you there with the laser rifle. One of my teammates is in trouble, go give him  a hand for me while we keep working on this thing. He's over to the south, in front of this building."

The two men jog off slowly. It will take them a bit to get there (ie Ivans next turn.)

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: April 20, 2012, 10:38:30 pm »

Try it again, trying to get into a position to cut his arm off or escape. If either of these opportunities present themselves, do it.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 10:45:52 pm by Scelly9 »

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: April 20, 2012, 10:39:49 pm »

Grab what looks like the creatures face with the Kinetic Amplifier, and squeeze.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: April 20, 2012, 10:48:22 pm »

Jesus, a thank you would be nice. Adrian examines the walls, looking for a structural instability. He then says over the radio "Hey, Ivan, make sure to have those guys bring you back to me. I've got some meds, and we should stick together.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1289 on: April 20, 2012, 10:49:20 pm »

(I warned you to keep your eyes on it, Irony... >.>)

Jim decided to end this in a decisive manner by grabbing Milno from behind and executing a release German suplex.
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 1256