Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3937690 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 2: Like Lambs to the Slaughter
« Reply #1260 on: April 20, 2012, 08:22:20 pm »

((Can I use the field manipulator at my current position?))
Well, even if that manipulator had its keypad, which it doesn't, it's hard to type things in when your arms are fucked like they are.
Figure out if I can control the field manipulator from current position.

If so: Melt one of the asshole's arms
If not: See if i can fire laser of gauss rifle at him.
If yes to laser: fire at arm
If yes to rifle: ascertain whether or not firing would hurt me. If not, fire.
The guy just yanked your arms out of their sockets, you can't even move or feel them anymore, let alone get the guns you just dropped.

"Who here has explosives training?"

OOC: Can we get a map please?
No one raises their hand.
Map: Blue is Adrian, green is Mason, purple is Victor's head, yellow is faith, brown is Ivan.

((Ouch. I'll try to finish this before Milno dies. I just wish my striking rolls were as good as my endurance ones.))

Elbow Jim's head against the ground as hard as possible. Reverse any of Jim's attacks.
Jim pounces forward to grapple Milno again. But rather than try to lock him, Jim merely tries to pin his shoulders to the ground for three seconds.
[Jim dex roll:2]
[Milno dex roll:1]
Milno tries to stand but the smooth ground of the ring slips beneath his feet and he falls face first again. Jim takes the opportunity to flop down on him.

[Jim strength roll:1]
[milno strength roll:6]

With a grunt of anger Milno shoves jim up, brings his feet up to meet the tin man's chest and kicks him off with all his might. Jim flies several feet back and lands against the ropes of the ring.
(Milno is getting tired. -1 to rolls.)

Elisaz takes in the new enemy, most probably an alien or mutant. He charges out with the rest of his comrades, both weapons at the ready.
You charge for the front line, looking out at the enemies before you as you do. It's hard to tell from this distance, but everyone over there looks human enough. Except for that...thing...some sort of giant spider? Or...does that man have 6 arms? As you get closer you can see that the enemy you're fighting are what appear to be humans, but each has been altered in some way. They're a nightmare bestiary of engineered flesh; fangs and claws and acid and poison gas and all manner of death dealing limbs and organs flail and stab and grind in that shrieking mass.

You reach a trench and dive in. Something calls out in warbling, deep tones as it flies over head, carrying a dozen corpses with it.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: April 20, 2012, 08:25:45 pm »

You wipe the gore from your face and level your hand laser ((Which is built into your gloves so you don't need to draw it))
Did I drop my pistol?
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: April 20, 2012, 08:26:51 pm »

Elisaz pops his head out and microwaves the nearest Aletered being.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: April 20, 2012, 08:28:10 pm »

Adrian tries to arm and detonate the bomb.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: April 20, 2012, 08:28:24 pm »

Milno cleaned some of the sweat from his brow. Once again, his body started to fail him.
"Well, I am getting tired. We should end this soon."

Restrain Jim's movements and then punch him in the throat.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1265 on: April 20, 2012, 08:31:00 pm »

Jim stands, picks Milno up, and dumps him outside of the ring for the lulz. "If you say so!"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1266 on: April 20, 2012, 08:49:56 pm »

You wipe the gore from your face and level your hand laser ((Which is built into your gloves so you don't need to draw it))
Did I drop my pistol?
Nope, thats built in, but your arms are pretty fucked up. I'll tell ya, you can try to fire it, but you're gonna need a good End roll to do it and even then you'll take negatives to the weapon roll. Imagine fighting with two dead arms, thats where you're at. Feel free, I just want you to know what you're getting yourself into before you do it and feel you wasted a turn or something.

Elisaz pops his head out and microwaves the nearest Aletered being.
Thats gonna be a bit hard considering you bought a Magnetic field manipulator, not a microwave one.
Adrian tries to arm and detonate the bomb.
You fiddle with the bomb a bit. [Intuition roll 6-1] You're pretty sure this bomb is non-functional because someone melted it. After all, nuclear charges don't just explode because they get hot; they're not TNT for god sake, they're very sophisticated systems. Next people will be trying to open doors by smashing the control panels.

Milno cleaned some of the sweat from his brow. Once again, his body started to fail him.
"Well, I am getting tired. We should end this soon."

Restrain Jim's movements and then punch him in the throat.
Jim stands, picks Milno up, and dumps him outside of the ring for the lulz. "If you say so!"
[Jim dex roll:3]
[Milno dex roll:2-1]

Jim wraps his arms around milno, whose flailing attempts at grabbing jim are more laughable then anything else.

[Jim strength roll:2]
[Milno strength roll:4-1]

Jim attempts to lift milno into the air, preparing to throw him, but Milno squirms out of his grasp.

[Jim Dex roll:4]
[Milno dex roll: 2-1]

Milno goes for a powerful blow to the throat but sidesteps easily, leaving milno exposed as he stumbles by.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: April 20, 2012, 08:59:09 pm »

Seeing that Milno was in an awkward position, Jim grabbed him, whipped him into the ropes, and hit him with a powerslam on the way back.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1268 on: April 20, 2012, 09:02:08 pm »

Oh.

Elisaz jumps out of the trench to punch the nearest Altered being with his Kinetic Amplifier.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: April 20, 2012, 09:03:38 pm »

"Attention everyone! I need a status update!" Adrian shouts into the radio, then examines the wall.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 09:16:27 pm by Spinal_Taper »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: April 20, 2012, 09:09:06 pm »

Milno tries to dodge and elbow Jim's face.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1271 on: April 20, 2012, 09:14:31 pm »

((Holy shit. Sorry for vanishing, I got busy with other things and then the page count exploded.))

PROBABLY JUST A HALLUCINATION PROBABLY JUST A HALLUCINATION PROBABLY JUST A HALLUCINATION

Faith stood perfectly, rigidly still for a while, terrified. On the one hand, this was probably just an illusion. On the other, this was the sort of thing one would expect to create a reality-warping nightmare realm.

All she had to do was go back. That's what she kept telling herself as she slowly turned around and began scurrying away.

Turn around, creep away rather more hurriedly. If the illusion doesn't break after a while, attempt to will it away.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1272 on: April 20, 2012, 09:17:34 pm »

Attempt to wriggle out of his grip. If successful, GTFO.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: April 20, 2012, 09:25:48 pm »

((Faith. Brown is Ivan,  you may be able to help him. I think.))
>Yes?

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: April 20, 2012, 09:27:23 pm »

((Worst Medic Ever?))
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 1256